If Aegon was still alive, who has more rights?

If Aegon was still alive, who has more rights?
He or Jon?

Aegon. Jon is a bastard and even if the secret annulment and marriage is true he'd be 2nd born.

Why wouldn't it be Aegon?

He's older and definitely isn't a bastard.

but the annulment doesn't dismiss Elia and her sons?

whoever has the biggest army

jon has more right and a better claim than dany, thats for sure. jon ofc is a cuck who probably dont want the iron throne tho

But he isn't a bastard.

watch the last episode. Rhaegar annulled his marriage to Elia, and married Lyanna.

Jon has more rights than Dany for sure. I'm asking if he has more rights than Aegon, were he still alive.

If they got an annulment wouldn't it have meant that all of his kids with Elia Martel are illegitimate?

Wait but Aegon is still alive, in disguise as Young Griff.

Oh shit, it's not on the show.

But what was his tax policy?

my thoughts exactly

the fact that he's not in the show led me to believe he is an imposter

Lady Stoneheart, Victarion, Quentyn, Arianne and plenty others aren't in the show either despite being fairly important to the story.

Aegon not being in the show means nothing. It's a different universe now.

Aegon is alive.

And yes he has more rights because he's a Blackfyre, the rightful rulers of Westeros.

Fair enough, just downloading it now. I would assume his children with Elia are still legitimate as they were wed when they were born, even if it never happened post-annulment. I don't think disinheriting legitimate children is that easy.

Pretty much this. It's the sort of claim that would only be resolved if one stood down or was defeated.

Having a marriage annulled is a pretty big deal IRL, since you basically have to prove you've been cucked or that you entered into it with the other person making massively false representations of who they are. It's even possible that by annulling the marriage Aegon was already disinherited and Rhaegar hadn't let anyone else in on the secret yet.

I'm prepared to be proven wrong by some savant of history but I suspect this would be unprecedented IRL.

No, They will just be the product of another marriage. The trueborn first son always comes before another son. The succession would not change. Though maybe Jon would start a cadet branch of the Targaryen family.

There has already been a Targ civil war over something like this before. A Targ king had only 1 daughter with his wife, but then he remarried and got a son, but by then he had already written into his will that his daughter would succeed him. The court split into two factions loyal to either his daughter or his son and that was that. The son eventually won and after that the inheritance laws were changed so that every male in the family came before a female.

but does he have dragons?

>dragons and zombies in a different world with no similarities to our history
>marriage laws are exactly the same as ours

No but he has Varys, the Golden Company and an actual educated knowledge of politics and military strategy so it's about even.

Jon Snow would be a legitimate-born Targ as the child of a married father.

The Sept is a thinly veiled expy of the Catholic Church and a bunch of the other legal precedents from the real world. The odds are better than you think.

yes

No bastard anymore friendo

If I have my ck2 right, and assuming the targs follow a standard primogeniture succession, it goes aegon>jon>rhaenys>viserys>daenerys

They follow elective gavelkind, tribal.
>Why even bother?

Does Aegon and Golden Company really have sword Blackfyre?

The Golden Company definitely has it somewhere given that Bittersteel was the last person to have it. Unless they lost it since then they're probably waiting to give it to whichever Blackfyre successfully takes the throne given Bittersteel refused to give it to Daemon II who's rebellion failed.

awesome.

Jon.
Annulment is different from divorce: it's as if the marriage never happened. So Aegon and Rhaenys became bastards with no claim to the iron throne.

Now the funny part : had the Martell known that they would have joined Robert rebellion instead of suppporting the Crown. Tywin would had no reason to kill Elia and her new bastards while on the other hand Aerys may have killed them.

The Martells wouldn't have seeked vengeance againts the Lannisters, they would still be around allied with them as fierces opponents to Daenerys.

didn't the martells stayed out of the rebellion cause of how rhaegar treated elia?

No. Young Griff isn't Aegon Targaryen he's a matrilineal Blackfyre bastard ya flipping dingus