Fuck Hillary, fuck Drumpf. We need a true hero to lead our great nation. A leader like the Great Adolf Hitler

Fuck Hillary, fuck Drumpf. We need a true hero to lead our great nation. A leader like the Great Adolf Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UADNAAuZXdg
twitter.com/thejoelstein/status/766304971822342145
twitter.com/WayneLambright/status/766439018993061888
youtube.com/watch?v=2SnIV6-ik7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice try tumblr. Adolf Hitler isn't American, and thus isn't eligible to run for president.

>Implying Trump isn't LITERALLY Hitler

He failed.

who said anything about presidents

Is this bait so you can get people to agree with you and screen cap for Hillary's speech?

You want a president that would be shot on sight?

I'm the guy to finish the JOB!

JEWS, the Zionist Jews are destroying the world and the USA.

A reply The @Guardian's @RobertsDan and @TIME's @TheJoelStein about Zionist Supremacy

Joel wrote an article for Time about Trolls. twitter.com/thejoelstein/status/766304971822342145 Roberts said something about the media and I said there is no Journalism. twitter.com/WayneLambright/status/766439018993061888
youtube.com/watch?v=2SnIV6-ik7E

>>Implying Trump isn't LITERALLY Hitler
Trump stands with Israel you fucking Moron

>He failed.
No he left it for us to continue on.

URGENT EXTREME HAPPENING
READ THIS INFO FAGGOTS

Wayne dude fuck off

Regarding the time Wayne Lambright masturbated his underage nephew, I only know that it's the major reason Wayne 'the boy bottom beggar' Lambright got booted from his family and took to living in domes in random people's backyards and several people who sometimes post on here sit on materials about it for legal reasons. Masturbating the little boys as Wayne Lambright did that time at the family event is not OK but I can't say I'm too shocked about anything coming from a homeless schizophrenic drifter who makes a living by ripping off old people.

>lol just wait 4 hitler bro xDDD
Fuck your demoralization.

I like him except for the Jew meme. Jews are innocent. Everyone else can get gassed tho tbqh

Pretty sure I've seen you in other threads where your posts got deleted. Why? Where'd you find out about this stuff?

>implying 1 POST BY THIS ID

hindenberg was a true patriot boss

ayy lmao

I'm not sure where you got educated but Hitler has been dead for a long time

Making Amerikan Great Againk

Keep up work, comrade, we find better white aryan this time

adolf died man, it like the current year