Why does germany have such a petty obsession with censoring everything related to a negative time in their country's...

why does germany have such a petty obsession with censoring everything related to a negative time in their country's history?

>Hitler
>brown eyes

They also changed the title of a WWE ppv (Elimination Chamber)

ikr

germany is occupied by the us and those are their laws

>Germans are such cucks that they don't change laws from over 70 years ago
L oving
E very
L augh

Lol what to?

Sonderweg

Kein Entkommen (No Escape)

Dumb Germans. Now all the edgy poltards like faggots will get wrong information from somewhere else and will get brainwashed.

Fuck off. Germany has long since stopped being a post-WW2 US vassal. Take credit for your own retardation.

They are a proud warrior race filled with violence, and like the Vulcans of Star Trek, seek a better way of life than their warlike ancestors by controlling their emotions. Calls to greatness via remembrances of their proud history are dangerous to that effort. Rumor has it that if a large enough German flag is ever unfurled to the wind, the Fourth Reich will begin gathering its forces from ordinary Germans on the spot

>proud race

>those are their laws
I distinctly remember the US having freedom of speech

>Germany has long since stopped being a post-WW2 US vassal

>why does germany have such a petty obsession with censoring everything related to a negative time in their country's history?

Because when the allies wrote our post-war constitution they included provisions to limit freedom of speech with respect to anti-democratic organizations. It's like you guys don't have history in school or something.

Also, the shit you see in video games is stuff developers do themselves to circumvent age restrictions the same way you see nudity or minced swearing in the US.

based swiss, never got invaded

censored in the US*

Videogames are a special thing there. They have no problem showing Hitler in films, and even make him look likeable/goofy in them.

It's because video games haven't been protected and recognized as an art form but this actually might change with the next government.

video games are not art

Great. If they don't fall under the special protections other artistic expressions enjoy then there is no problem censoring them.

You're a porcupine congratulations

>being this ungrateful to the country that ended the communist influence in your country and let germany be reunited again

I heard a rumor that Hitler's style of moustache was popular because it didn't interfere with WW1 era gas masks
Can anyone confirm?

What do you mean? The Soviet Union ended Communism in Germany.

It's true

>"negative"

Neat

It's against the law to publish Nazi memorabilia or any Nazi related content.

Some time ago I posted a Anti-Nazi meme on Facebook which included a Swastika and I got banned and a letter from the police.

I had to pay a fine and everything has to be altered/blurred (regarding the Swastika)

How much did you pay?

so change your stupid idiot law
put in a clause in your constitution guaranteeing the freedom of speech

>Having to pay a fine for anti-nazi meme

Germany NO!

30 days /10 Euros

they wanted way more but I'm a poor neet and I could explain myself

>G*erms so scared that they'll become Nazi again
Do they know something? Are Nazis their natural state?

Yes

You should see the censored version of the first south park game.

explain? the n64 fps one?

10 euros? Meh, If that is the charge for going full Sup Forums in berlin, it seems worth it just for the interesting reactions.

No the one for the ps3. Stick of truth I think. The EU (in this case) censored the scenes where you have to perform an abortion and the anal probe with randy. Also every single swastika of the nazizombies is censored and you can't hear them say sieg heil and you don't see the Nazi salute. It's all blocked by a BBB (big black bar).

It's like the Japanese constitutional ban on having a military. If you try to remove it people are going to start asking why you want to remove it and no politician wants to spend all their political capital fighting for the rights of neonazis.

No it was 300 Euros and I didn't go full Sup Forums

I'm not a Nazi. Read my post. It was a anti Nazi meme.

The more interesting question is why are WWII games even released in Germany? Do they enjoy killing their grandpas in videogames?

Germans aren't scared, Americans and Brits are.

Germans usually don't identify with out ww2 generation

me on the right

The crackdown is strengthening the Nazis brand.

We weren't gonna fail in the same trap twice

Sad.

communism failed in germany you retard monkey

DDR was based desu.

It's possible but he didn't actually wear that style during the war.

proper looking chap there

For themselves, not their occupied territories.

*inhales*

they're pussies who let the Allies tell them how to behave after WW2

they didn't have much of a choice

Back then I'd agree. But now? eople wouldn't become nazi just for looking at a swastika.

Would they, german fellas?

Can Rommel barracks leave that name?

Few days ago polish righteous among nations written open letter to various international officals and newspapers and only newspapers in the world that didnt publish it were german. So pathetic.

>HItler
>white

what did they say? that poland is 100% clean of collaboration and the new laws limiting free speech in poland are very sensible?

Mon, you look sharp.
How about you rebirth as Italian, make Italy super powerufu and start holocaust of Slav and French and anglodogs? And also Spanish babblers since we're at it?

Why is Germany talking about free speech?

>whataboutism
I'm not saying Germany is any better but at least we don't try to cover up our own crimes, what is illegal here is denying our crimes

Whataboutism is a shitty term invented by Anglo niggers to justify their hypocrisy.

Your laws are the equivalent of a master rubbing a dogs nose in its piss and excrement, your government plays a game of coercive social chess with you when it comes to your reacting against their maneuvering, yet you have the fattest cock on Sup Forums when it comes to talking about free speech and the democratic values your shithole ostensibly enshrines. Why are you trying to one up Poland?

You're probably the same retard ITT who talked about getting got for posting anti-Nazi maymays on jewbook and getting fined for that, and missing the ironing of this so absolutely.

Every morning I wake up and I thank the Lord Jesus Christ I'm not a fucking Germ.

t. Wladyslaw who moved to Ireland because of his love for Poland

Instead you are a slave.

sit down
be humble

What do the Soviets have to do with Poland?
Aside from Katyn and occupying you for 50 years

that's their war trophy in your capital

here's another one

Stalin literally built the most iconic symbol of your capital after annexing half your country and turning you into a puppet

oh no a BUILDING built in a style that has no egregious iconography or foreign triumphalism

MEANWHILE Stalin conquered and occupied half your country, killed hundreds of thousands of your men, raped tens of thousands of your women, displaced and ethnically cleansed the East of millions of Germans, and the Germans thank him for it to this very day as they live under the liberal democracy that conquered their country from the West and united it under the flag that would see the final destruction of the vestiges of the German nation.
But congratulation you found a BUILDING to try and shit talk about even though it was proposed it be torn down and only stands because of pragmatism and national memory/heritage. Meanwhile your people gather around Soviet war trophies in their thousands to protest vaguely nationalist notions in your country and remind themselves of their so-called (by themselves) crimes.

>American deading comprehension.

Because it ruins their illusion that germans are the good guys of history. I don't think they even know about the holocaust

since when is warsaw capital of Ireland you moron?

I hope you're joking. WW2 and the Holocaust takes the most important part in the history curriculum here.

You're joking but it's true
Barbarism runs deep

This movie is a bit of an exception though because making him dangerously likable was the entire point.

In Japan, under the GHQ(Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers), the new constitution and law were made.
Among them, there were many texts of law that Japanese didn't hope.
Also, since the Constitution of Japan prohibit that Japan has army, after the promulgation of the new Constitution, Japan has been always frightened by invasions of other countries.
In addition, because the farms of Japan were divided and distributed free of charge by GHQ, it became an obstacle to the enlargement of Japan's agriculture for decades.

t. Pawel O'Famine

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America and Britain risk war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been attacked by Germany in two wars but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations

Why are Germans such ungrateful, mean, and self-righteous people?