What do you like the most about Protestants? :3

What do you like the most about Protestants? :3

that they will die off by 2060

This shit ain't got nothing to do with being Protestant
See: Germany

t. churka

The first protestants were well-educated reformers with good intentions, sometimes true revoluzzers even (Thomas Müntzer) these days they're LGBT/fugee supporting cucks with female pastors. If they knew this is how it would end, they'd have climbed unto that pyre voluntarily.

see ya in ur shopping mall tomorrow, kafir
bring kids

Our Christians are caged up like animals

Not really sure what you mean. Germany used to be overwhelmingly protestant before communism.

But the richest regions are catholic

Their atheism

Which one?

Bayern, Ba-Wü

This doesn't have much to do with catholicism, but with communist occupation of the traditionally protestant regions. Western/Southern occupation zones got rebuilt quickly.

Glad to see some people like us! ^^ I love everyone of you! :3

You might think this on first glance but it doesn't really correspond to reality.
>Bayern
Bavaria is still is mostly rural state with most of it's economy residing in a few big agglomeration. For example Munich alone generates like half of Bavaria's taxes and it's barely 1/3 catholic. Also Bavaria never was that Catholic in the first place due to Franken.

>Ba-Wü
Similar patter here, Ba-Wü never was overwhelmingly catholic in the first place. Today it's almost evenly split with its economic centers residing in the former free,imperial and protestant cities.

Hot

RUDE!!!

This is false btw. We're not any more atheists than catholics or orthodogs

Edgy

ok

The facy that they have paradoxically pushed to the creation of the luxury industry in Switzerland

What is EU27?

European Union average

I wish they created a religion board, for all the low IQ people like OP who hate sciences.

kek

all these nordic countries where most people have no religion marked as protestant

What do white Protestants think of white Catholics?

proddies btfo

White catholic here.
I dont like the protestants and they stink!

Bless the Irish for making catholocism the largest christian faith in australia!

>also this papist butthurt because protestants are capable of getting their shit together and building up countries
why dont you just build up your own countries instead of being mad at protestants?

>I believe there is some sort of spirit of life force

Their obituary notices.
Organised religion fags need to hurry up and die out.

Please choke to death on a wafer of christ's cock next sunday at Communion.
Catholics are a fucking disease in this country.