The areas within the red circles are not America

The areas within the red circles are not America.
Not because I think it's territory that was taken from Mexico but because it's full of spics.

i see no circles

Spics go all the way to colorado and the central valley of california. also las vegas

this, new mexico is literally mexico

Californians see themselves as Californian first and American/Mexican/Filipino/Chinese/Whatever else second
Californians are all united by our hatred for flyovers

I'd get genuinely happy if North Korea successfully managed to nuke Los Angeles.
I wish that shitty state had seceded when Trump became president. If they ever do secede they will end up as a third world brown shithole ridden with poverty and controlled by cartels in less than 5 years after that they will beg to be a part of America again.

I'm from SoCal and I hate NorCal more than flyover country

>groyper.png
you have to go back

desu thats because norcal is full of flyovers. they were fine years ag before the retarded hipsters arrived

Don't worry we despise you as well

>Californians are all united by our hatred for flyovers
buttmad lole

I don't understand, I live in the red circle and I hardly ever see Mexicans. I live in Orange County, sometimes I go to SD, still no Mexicans. I only see Mexicans when I go to LA. Where are the rest?

Well some mexicans are white let's just replace spics for brown subhumans.

how the fuck can you not see mexicans if you live/go to those places

THIS

fuck san fran

there are large amounts of spics in every US state

Not in New England and some Midwestern states

Then why do you consider the falkands yours?

t. spic

>I'm from SoCal

why did you post an image of the average Norcal fag?

You all look like that

some argentinians are white

That's what all Californias look like, dummy

they're just going back tot heir original owners

Nah, I just think Californians are ignorant as fuck concerning what rest of America is like. Actually met a few who had no clue where my state is on the map, and it’s not even that small or irrelevant.

They are a tad arrogant though. It kind of gets annoying. They love to banter flyovers but can’t take it when it involves them

I'm not a representative of this country I'm as Argentinian as you aka not Argentinian at all.

>Bolivia.

I live in Orange County. You're fucking blind man. Or maybe you live in Irvine and are just really dim.

I've seen more mexicans there than in some mexican cities.