He's going to win California, r-right, Sup Forums?

He's going to win California, r-right, Sup Forums?

breitbart.com/california/2016/06/08/trump-scores-historic-13-million-gop-primary-vote-blowout-with-california-win/

Not Cali. But if it's any consolation, he will win PA,Michigan,Wisconsin.

I highly doubt it, however if he did that would be a fucking hugh mungous victory

If we didn't have so many Mexicans he'd win in a landslide, but those entitled little Chicano shits think he's basically the devil.

It will be a contested state at least. The primary turnout was huge (while uncontested).

Today I saw a Hillary sticker on some shitty car it's was the H with an arrow

I also saw 10 separate cars with the trump stickers

I live in the Bay Area

Califag here, moved upto NorCal a while back, just registered Republican at my college today.

Feels good man.

> Trump will win PA and Michigan

PA hasn't gone red in 40 years and Trump isn't polling well there. You are totally delusional.

>tfw also norcal in college
>tfw everyone I talk to is either a Trump supporter or says they're not voting

The kikes aren't releasing any polls so that means that it's at least close!

Right?

da kang gon winz it all

>shit on a group of people
>surprised they wont vote for you

>filename indicates saved from Sup Forums
You going to prison, booooooi

In your fucking dreams

I also live in California

>not being a part of the pirating master race
I bet you actually pay for your memes

A L L F I F T Y
L
L
F
I
F
T
Y

I make my own fucking thief

IT'S HAPPENING!

Yeah, Michigan hasn't gone red in over 50 years

did anybody even read the link? hillary got 2M+, Trump got 1.1M... he's doing fine, but putting any amount of hope in commiefornia is begging for trouble

Haven't seen ONE trump sticker this entire cycle. I live in San Diego. Wtf?

Michigan is red. It was blue for a long time because of blue collar union labor, some pockets of minorities enslaved to reliable machines, and disgusted conservatives rejecting Romney.

Unless Cali passes a bill that prevents illegals from voting, (which Commiefornia will never do,) then he isn't going to win. He's pretty much got northern Cali locked up but southern Cali is what matters the most.

Counterargument: We're nearing the tipping point where Democrats literally don't even need white voters to win anymore and can run open "kill whitey" candidates that would enjoy popular support.

I was being sarcastic to the PA has voted blue for 40 years guy

I think MI will go red though. Anecdotal but I just got back from a two week trip there and saw 10 trump signs/stickers, 4 or 5 bernouts, and 2 shills.

>anecdotes

I hope not. I said that if California ever goes red, I'll chop off my dick and paint the Canadian Flag with the blood from the wound.

Damn, I really want Cali to go red now. Make sure you stream it on the off chance it actually happens.

>most liberal state in the union
>red

Theres a small chance, and if he did it would pretty much mean game over for hillary. But its more likely to be close and force to spend way more in Cali than she'd like to

He's up +1, I'd say that bodes well at this stage of the electoral cycle.

If you gave LA County and the Bay area back the pacific ocean, it would be a swing state leaning red