Why did Brad Pitt support killing people because of their political views?

Why did Brad Pitt support killing people because of their political views?

Because they're engaged in a military conflict with people of that political view.

It was a different time.

Most people believe this and anyone that says otherwise is lying or deluded through a sheltered lifestyle.

>Inglorious Basterds

Their name should tip you off to their moral and ethical position user.

Most people here believe it's okay to kill Muslims and Communists too.

They've made an about face on Homosexuals however, so that should please you. You can't legally use Gay Panic as a murder defense anymore.

The movie was a commentary on propagandic over-the-top mindless violence against people being celebrated by whatever side was being glorified

Though I really don't think Tarantella is that smart

>brad say this and ill give you millions of dollars
>ok
Absolutely mind blowing.

Bravery

No it wasn't, it was mocking moral relativism

You don't see the irony in the Basterds being "the good guys" despite Tarantino characterising them as savages and going to lengths to humanise every nazi in the movie?

Meanwhile they were allied with people of no better political view. Hypocrisy, your name is United States.

Americans don't understand irony or sarcasm.

Brad Pritt is right, I really want to kill Nazi's and Alt-Right people, they're so fucking degenerate, they actually think they don't belong to the same lower classes as Antifata, Jews, Niggers, it's just pathetic.

Because supremacists and psychopaths deserve no sympathy and need to be fucking done with. They are one kind of cancer eating humanity. If they take up weapons there's no question.

There's your reply, OP

That's how war goes, moron. It doesn't matter the country or the political view. War enables the killing of people that your government disagrees with.

>we're going to be doing one thing and one thing only
>killing towel heads
How does it sound now?

>we're going to be doing one thing and one thing only
>killing ISIS
There. Fixed it for you.

It's nothing but a power fantasy.

>towel heads
Not the same thing. Nazis used to call themselves nazis. Nothing belittling there. They did't say Krauts.

>implying they aren't the same thing

>United States is the same as Nazi Germany
Hmm

>fedora tipping intensifies

you have to be 18 to post here

Umm they were kinda in a war sweetie. Bit different than your 2017 identity politics ok hun? Glad we could clear that up xx

FUCK OFF YOU ANTIFA COMMUNIST SHILL

TRUMP IS GOING TO KILL YOU AFTER HE PUTS HITLERY ON TRIAL ANY DAY NOW! JUST WAIT AND SEE.

THEN? SHADILAY AND ONWARD TO KEKISTAN!!!

tfw when two retards get this worked up about politics in which they have influence

*no influence

But Quentin is american

I voted for Trump and won. You hitlery shills are just buttblasted you lost.

How's the wall coming along?

>I voted for Trump and won
>I won
Sounds like that was a first in your lifetime.

>Hurr I participated in a retarded system that represents shit for me but I'm a great winner now

Sad. Just sad.

Already underway.

Haven't stopped winning since. We got the Wall, we have the travel ban, we have it all. Economy is doing great.

Umad and jelly

>Germany declares war on USA
"LOL USA so hypocritcal!!!"

I think he killed them because the US was at war.
Tarantino is shit and his schtick of stealing from better movies and make the rest some hyperviolent gorefest gets old pretty fast.

thatsthejoke.jpg
Actually good response.

Valkyrie > Inglorious Bastards

Eurocuck countries don't seem to understand how to have money.

He hasn't put forward a budget, your economy is running on Obama's budget you mong.

Also, you don't have either of those things. Are you retarded?

It's simple, really. Back then, they were actually killing Nazis. Not simply fellow Americans who didn't worship brown people hard enough.

I think that's only in commiefornia where it can't be used legally anymore.

Stop sitting there and looking poor, at least pretend you have money and that you're a real country.

And Hitler, a man who wanted a pure aryan race was allied with Italy and Japan. Really makes u think

>Not simply fellow Americans who didn't worship brown people hard enough.

Or you know, american mongrels who larp way too much in front of the entire world

/r/im14andthisisdeep

Still a very far cry from actual nazis.

HITLER A GOOD BOY

HITLER DINDU NUFFIN

He was clearly implying how bad commies where you numb nuts.

>Japans attacks USA
>Hey guys lets attack mainland Germany

Really makes me think

Libcuck tears feed me.

SHADILAY AND ONWARD TO KEKISTAN

You have to remember Brad Pitt is a nut job and married to a crazy bitch.

40% of Americans live in poverty.

>Nazis used to call themselves nazis.
No they didn't. "Nazi" was considered be quite belittling in fact, since it was a diminutive of Ignatz, a stereotypical rural Austrian hillbilly who was often made a butt of jokes.

Think about what?

He didn't want a pure Aryan race for Italy or Japan.

He didn't even want one for Germany (he thought they already had it).

SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT

>Nazis used to call themselves nazis
idiot

They attacked mainland Germany because Hitler declared war on the USA as part of it's alliance with Japan.

The U.S. did not want a war with Germany, and Joseph Kennedy was also in the early stages agitating for an English surrender to Hitler.

Hitler and the Japanese were just fucking war monger retards.

DUDE FUCKING BASED!

>defending nazis

>come on g-guys don't use Nazi, words hurt

Because Americans are blood thirsty savages

>Most people here believe it's okay to kill Muslims and Communists too.
Most people here don't believe in shit and are just LARPing for lulz and (you)'s.

I don't mean here as in Sup Forums. I mean in my country.

because he is a nazi

Sorry buddy that only works when it's not a double standard, hence the point of the whole movie, it goes right over dumb alt right niggers who say "poor nazis" and pseudo intellectuals like you who think they're morally superior to everyone when really you're a piece of shit like everyone else with your "holier than thou" attitude. Kys you fucking dumb skinny commie