Where do couples go to in your country?

Where do couples go to in your country?

China

hell hopefully

What do you mean go to? In what context?

no i mean like restaurants or outdoors.

You mean like on dates?

they are everywhere you go
and meanwhile I'm always alone. maybe I should use tinder or smth for once

Probably somewhere private where they fuck the shit out of each other.

mummy's house

how fucked up am i for feeling bad for the guy

Netflix

There is no such thing as couples here, everyone cheats

Pretty fucked up. Star Wars is shit my man.

I posted that image mainly to meme. But speaking from anecdotal experience yellow fever whites don't think of/ treat asians as people. For him this was probably like throwing his hamster against the wall as a reflex after it bit him.
t. former vancouverite

The guy was a faggot manchild autist. Literally killed someone then cried over toys. You should kill him then kill yourself.

Why would a god tier jap racemix with a awfult american.

This, OP will never go anywhere outside his parents' basement.

That ain't a man.

>But speaking from anecdotal experience yellow fever whites don't think of/ treat asians as people.
What the fuck are you talking about?

t. Current Vancouverite

Bro lets not pretend the dating dynamics between whites and asians aren't fucked up vancouver.

I wouldn't know ... ;_;

Depends on age but usually malls, cinemas, restaurants, budget motels etc. I used to go to the library with my then gf (now wife) to spend time with her. Her dad has a shotgun so...

That's a dude.

Yellowstone. Fuckin’ asian and european first destination for national park.

something looks off

>WMAF
evrytiem

Any raceplay posters are desperate cuck losers who even need to store images of random chads (not themselves) on their PC to get away from their insecurity.

The worlds gone crazy

I've been with my gf for the last 8 months and we've never had a eat out date or something like that.
I just go for her on my car, go park the car in the stadium and smoke some weed or take some aicds if it's an special date, go take a long 3 hours walk, go to my place fuck and sleep in varied intervals for the next 5 hours and proceed to drop her off.
I've never understood those couples that watch netflix all day long and go to the mall to eat some ice cream, If I'm spending time with my girl is either fucking her as if it were my last day in earth, dance and sing with her, or go get wasted on cheap alcohol and unknown substances.

>I just go for her on my car, go park the car in the stadium and smoke some weed or take some aicds if it's an special date,

Degenerate dating isn't normal dating, so obviously you've never experienced a real date before, because relationships of your type are dead ends 100% of the time.

>mexican date consists of doing an assortment of drugs.
this has to be bait

and sex, lots and lots of sex. as much sex as a human can possibly withstand
we have our different priorities, is not like we do this every day of the week. She's a soon to be shrink on the way of her own start up, I'm a representative in my uni's diving team finishing his first degree while looking for a scholarship to study industrial design abroad.
We just like to party hard and we're the best party hard couple we could've possibly find, we don't need to bore our asses off in front of a screen for the next 5 hours to know what's a normal relationship

>we're the best party hard couple we could've possibly find

why are Mexicans such obnoxious turbonormies

nothing screams normie more than going out on a date to some expensive restaurant or order take out food to watch some shitty tv drama
normal relationships are for fucking boring people
I even hate the whole idea of ordering food and sit your ass for the next 5 hours doing nothing on my own, why the fuck would I drag someone I love into that shit? A relationship is not supposed to be with someone to have fun with when you feel bored, is supposed to make someone happy because you feel happy yourself.

Manchildren that date Asian women are usually whipped, this guy's just a psycho and probably an alcoholic

The best part about low quality bait is that it works 99% of on here kek

in the future all Asian women will give birth to half white children by default if you know what I mean

Youth
Adulthood