youtube.com/watch?v=F7dZi0y_XHc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fcOJonkcnro
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U7WmxaAk2XE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yolanda_Pérez
youtube.com/watch?v=UxrRcYyaQHo
youtube.com/watch?v=agHwH7aQFlg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mestiza*
>but this meme painting form 500 years ago says that...
Everyone is called a mestizo now

Mestiza girls are usually more stocky and orc-‘like

>Everyone is called a mestizo now

OP if you really wanna trigger mexicans with this dont use the word mestizo

Use the word guerita (/we/ from "welcome") (/ri/ from "river") (/ta/ as ti from "time")

Even better, ask "how do I get a guera girlfriend? Preferably one from Monterrey, Guadalajara or the most expensive districts from the DF"

Il goblino mexicANO

even better just ask "how do I get a north mexican girlfriend and enjoy watching the shitfest unfold

Why would the word güero trigger us?
If he really wants to trigger Mexicans he should just say that quesadillas don't necessarily have cheese in them

because every mexican actually wants a guera tapatia n shit and they hate the idea of some gringo coming and taking them to the US to have granola mayonaise white kids

it is spelled "wero" these days
anglicism has even ruined mexican slang

No we don't, tapatías, regías and chilangas are fucking insufferable. I couldn't care less about a virgin gringo either.

le oaxacan denial face

They are insufferable as fuck, and chilangas have a reputation of being fugly on top of it. The only ones pushing for the "le tapatía and le regia XDDD" memes are tapatíos and regios themselves (aka, chilangos of the west and chilangos of the north respectively).

guadalajara is not wh*Te tho

She has a beautiful ass

>regia
What does this mean?

Stuck up bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=F7dZi0y_XHc
peep comments, this is how mexicans react when they see their gueritas (castizas) defaced

yeah it is :^)

from monterrey, biggest city of norther mexico and second biggest in the country

no it's not

once you get there people start looking fairly white

>youtube comments
Damn, it's worst than being a Redditor or Taringuero.
Ugly

Pretty sure this goofy bitch is Italian.

What's with this Peruvian retard

>english posts
>using "mayate" as a synonymous to black instead of faggot

Smells like chicanos to me. Besides, she doesn't even look light skin and literally everyone can get called a güero by street vendors.

yeah it is, only a tapatio would deny the whiteness of guadalajara in order to hide it from the WHITE BULLS

are you that retard that was arguing that coco was based in jalisco?

Seems like it

Andares was white as fuck. Not much of the rest of the city was. Downtown was a bit sketchy, but nobody paid my white ass any mind

>doesnt even look light skin
this damage control

literally what?

This is a castizo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fcOJonkcnro

She fucking doesn't

jesus those comments

Why are you posting a fucking chicana?
They are literally chicanos

if you're not him then there's two peruvians obsessed with mexico lmao

he is not castizo, his father is normal american and his mother is half mexican half italian, he has uploaded a shitton of videos to youtube talking about how 23andme, myheritage and ancestry.com all have given him different results, I am tired of watching that faggot complain about the completely arbirtrary genogeographical regions defined by the enterprises

love her eyes desu.

Nah, it's the same Peruvian, he is faking dementia because he got BTFO and is ashamed

Lately I've only seen 2 Peruvian posters, pic related who doesn't mess with anyone and only Argentinians hate him, and the other is the one ITT

i don't think it's him, this one has regional flags, the one in the coco thread didn't have them

fuck off already

No, he is Castizo.

Its legit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U7WmxaAk2XE

love your eyes desu.

IIRC that butt slut is only half Mexican. Unless her Mexican side is 100% native (incredibly doubtful) she can't be a Mestiza.

You can turn it on and off, no?
But meh, I'm done arguing with Peruvians

she does tho, why are you so mad that your little castiza got KARA BOGA'd

he got 13.5% in another test, and his sister got 7.6% native american in another
he is not a castizo, he is an octoroon

This. Her anal scenes are GOAT

interesting. her mexican grandma must've been almost a pure native.

I honestly don't care, and she isn't even Mexican

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yolanda_Pérez

>why are you so mad that your little castiza got KARA BOGA'd
literally no one in this thread is sayinh that

He is NOT a castizo, he is a retard who has uploaded over 200 videos of pure genetic autism and he has gotten results all over the place, in one test his sister got less than 10% native, in other he got over 50% italian, it's a mess, I've talked to this retard trying to explain him how genetic testing actually works but he still uploads shittons of idiotic videos, I fucking hate him so much

check the comments tho all those mexican tears

are all the mexican posters on this board 12 or something?

Chicanos, aka American*

its so fucking easy to trigger them, I teached OP how its properly done

nah they mexicans bro
youtube.com/watch?v=UxrRcYyaQHo

yes

Have it your way then

What do you think my ancestry is

American

kys

17% native american, rest iberian and other european

I'm 11, chocolate bar.
>he is a retard who has uploaded over 200 videos of pure genetic autism and he has gotten results all over the place, in one test his sister got less than 10% native, in other he got over 50% italian, it's a mess, I've talked to this retard trying to explain him how genetic testing actually works but he still uploads shittons of idiotic videos, I fucking hate him so much
This sounds so boring, what do you even like about watching people and their genetic tests?

100% Iberian moro

> Cuba
> Native American
No

>ITT mexiburros y perras

how are we "triggered"?

>tfw sick
>tfw my normie friends are partying and i'm stuck here
>tfw bored
>tfw the only threads talking about us are this and the Mexican-American war one

What do?

are you black or something? why are you so obsessed?

I've watched every single genetic test result in youtube as well as supervised every single 23andme compilation thread made in TheApricity and HumanBiodiversity forums, I also supervise the Dodecad k5 and K12 projects from the Eupedia branch inr order to have a fuller understanding of human genetic history

fap

I've also written most of the genetic sections for the latin american demography articles in wikipedia as well as being the main contributor of the wikipedia article "genetic history of the iberian peninsula"

autism

>TheApricity
>HumanBiodeversityForums

This is the same Peruvian race autist who claims to be 100% white while looking like an Arab.

What did you do to the iberisn peninsula wiki?

To hentai

Fapping while sick doesn't feel good

I've seen his pics. Yo sí le doy, sí homo.

bit gay m8

Wrote the introduction (although it got vandalized a bit), half of the mt-DNA and Y-DNA sections and organized and brought sources to everything on the North African influence section, this was the hardest part and took nearly 2 years to reach consensus because this part of the article got constantly vandalized by moroccans and other north africans, so I consider finally shutting them up for good one of my greatest achievements

I've never claimed to be fully white

A-user...

it's pretty obvious from most of these post that most of you are boiling mad right now.

The whole thread, really

Oh my goodness gracious, este vato

Good Ibero-American tribe lad you did good.

Fuck m*rrocans

How do I get a black gf?

youtube.com/watch?v=agHwH7aQFlg

>unwrapped chocolate bar flag demands rage
Nah, and what will you do about it? Blow up?

Go check the talk section of the article, its a fucking shitfest, it's got like 3 times more writing than the article itself.
For some reason this article was some kind of convergence point for all kinds of vandals from all over the world, afrocentrists trying to claim Spain for the "black moors", nordicist trying to sustain the ideas of Madison Gray and claiming Spain was more related with north africa than Europe, obviously north africans, as well as ibero-american hispanistas and some spaniards.

Worst part is that since it's a class C article and the highest priority for a WikiProject it's got is Medium-High no one really protected the article, it was a fucking mess

I write a lot on wikipedia and aside from some irredemable articles like Western culture (which only in 2018 has been renamed from Western Civilization to Western Culture, has been divided into the two separedtly, has been merged, then the merge got merged again with Western World)

Your pic is awful, m8

Got sent before finishing sorry.

I write a lot on wikipedia and aside from some irredemable articles like Western culture (which only in 2018 has been renamed from Western Civilization to Western Culture, has been divided into the two separedtly, has been merged, then the merge got merged again with Western World) this article has been the worst to sustain with even the slightest degree scientific accuracy and ethical redaction

She is literally perfect

>see talk page
>there's no big fights about north africa or anything
hmmmm

no one "fights" in wikipedia
everyone pretends to be polite while grining like they're about to burst behind keyboards, in talk sections you must be passive-aggressive and try to minimize the intelligence of others, hopefully trying to get some mod to notice.

If you read the headers for the talk sections, its all shit like "Bad Article" "Response to consecutive Changes I" "Response to consecutive Changes II" "Just about to seek administrative involvement" "Removing section on Canary Islands" "THIS ARTICLE IS ODD." "Neutrality of the Article" and even "Another Afrocentric (Seminordicist) article?"

For example this is all I had to do to get the introduction to the article on Italo Argentineans to stop mentioning italians as the main composite of the argentinean population rather than being secondary to the iberian component

She looks gross, dude

My pic is loads better

>negrito bimbo hair
Ew

Forgot to post this

natural hair is better

anyways goodnight yall jumpy mexicans stop getting triggered so easily

Nah, you gay m8
Best hair

Fuck off oaxaco, tapatias are top tier.

t. jotolisquillo

reserved for Germans