previous: >

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMwAAWxfLPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/r/ the other version of this, i need more tinfoil theories

Dayne?

1ST FOR HARRENHAULL

>scenes women will never understand

Littlefinger's storyline is the worst thing that Dabid did to the show. He used to be badass, now he has no purpose and schemes for the sake of scheming, cause they need to kill him off.

She was born in Westeros, she lived here all her life.

FIRST FOR DICK-OFF

I think it's his time to die to be honest. I thought killing him off was terrible writing when I read the leaks, but now I think it's better for him to go.

Lets ignore his bad schemes in s4-5 and look at him now. He has run into Bran, Bran is his video game hard counter. Bran already knows what he is up to. His death isn't meaningless, he has still had a strong effect on Sansa and the overall plot. He can safely be knocked off now.

Why was it ok for Targs to incest but she can't?

>wanted him to bend the knee so their house would go on
>you can tell he's visibly dickon refused and stood by him

I think the whole sam relationship sullied people on randyll tarly

REMOVE TARG

Be honest, do you still like the show or do you feel obligated to see it through to the end?

Preston when?

i loled when he said that, dumbest reason ever

>no mention of Valyria getting nuked

What was on the note Arya read? Something about Joffrey I didn't quite get.

How come all Daenerys' talk of wanting to reform and "break the wheel" and whatnot doesn't, I don't know, continue down the path laid down by her predecessor? You know, the closest thing they've ever gotten to "breaking the wheel".

This. Barack the kenyan can be the greatest president in US history, so like who cares. Sovereign nations are outdated anyway.

It was a letter sh was forced to write when she belonged to Joffery.

The idea is that Arya is stupid and doesn't know Salsa was a mouthpiece for convincincing the northrn lords to accept the Boltons and Lannister rule.

>no Cersei+Jamie = Blackfyres
discarded.

Did the dragon smell Jon is a Targeryan in yesterday's ep?

1st for Azor Theon

>super secret wedding
>better write it down!

How was her acting?

Stop talking about that meme bar who gives a fuck for fucks sake.

I tried to make a funny meme but created a monster instead. I'm sorry /got/.

Why won't Dany hire a bunch of red priests and summon shadows to kill all her enemies?

CONGRATULATIONS

YOU JUST PLAYED YOURSELF

She has only one facial expression in the show.

Because Dany is infertile.

It's not legitimate if it isn't recorded

it was okay, she actually made it look like she was concerned of jon

>doesn't even have the dyson sphere theory

I bursted out laughing, i was expecting it but still.

Based Little finger it's been a while since he's meme'd this hard.

Getting caught big guy etc.

So..

.incest bloodline = Dragon control?

I wish this show had Tolkien like elves

So... while Elia was watching her children get murdered, and then getting raped and killed by the mountain, Rhaegar was busy divorcing her and fucking another mans future bride? Sounds like a total cunt.

Would that work with tribbing?

Tormund has an obsidian war axe thing and Jon has Longclaw, but that's it.

>the could just execute someone at the wall and let him/her come back as a wight without risking a expedition
>Like the Tarlys that Daenarys killed
>Rather do seven samurai and gather a group of misfits

Jon Sand

Yes

she needs to decide who to eyefuck, she looks at every male in the series like a hungry lion at a slab of meat, tyrion and then jon and now friendzoneman when hes back

how horny can a gal be

I SHUPOSH HARRENHAL ISH OFF THE TABLE TOO?

reminder that break the wheel means not taking prisoners of war anymore, you just kill everyone by dragonfire, that's the new westerosi policy now

jail cells be illegal from this point onwards, roudn everyone up and put them infront of the dragons YAAAASSS

apologise

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS

WATCHA GONNA DO

She was actually decent this episode, usually her delivery is dogshit but nothing stood out
Kit was good too, he has improved alot over the years

Its the "Giant Eagle" loophole of the series

COUNTERSNEAK

what's that sansa died in s1e1 theory.

just finished the ep, man if jaime falling into a riverbed and then being plunged into the abyss wasn't silly enough, how the fuck did he managed to stay under water long enough to float down (the very shallow side) of a river to get that far away from dany and her army, who blatantly saw him fall into the river? if that isnt plot armor what the fuck is

Say My Name

Gendry -- Stannis. Even if a slither of DNA is alive, its good fan service. Stannis' season 8 arc is confirmed.

what's arya's fucking problem? i don't even understand her character's drastic swing in tone

Longclaw is Valerian steel, not dragonglass.

I remember years ago when Mance died here on the general plenty of people talking about something being fishy about his death, what in the fuck was that about i can't remember at all.

NAOHWITTENZ, is that you??

perhaps hes wondering why a man would lock a door and then still hide a paper

I'm glad he is at least doing something sneaky before he gets knifed, rather than just sitting around waiting to be killed

>the leader is a good foot shorter than everyone else

Kkekeke

kek

>"I'm faithful to the Queen who was born and raised here, who the fuck are you and why should I kneel to a literal who who came here with a horde of savages"?
>"DRACARYS LUL"
>sjws cheer, YASSS QUEENNNN SLAAAAAY can be heard from other continents

They should make a Dunk and Egg mini-series after GoT is over.

SANSA AND ARYA WILL TEAM UP TO OUTSMART LITTLEFINGER

GURL POWER YEAH
DARTH SANSA SHITLORDS YASSSSSS

How likeley is it that the Jon Dany Relationship is a red herring ala Luke and Leia in Star Wars?

the theory goes that in episode 1 of series 1, sansa died

Meanwhile i had the green bag music from reservoir dogs playing in my head

Kit has improved his acting he most out of everyone in the show imho.

She's a big girl.

Who is cuck in that situation?

Spoilers about Stannis' return
youtube.com/watch?v=VMwAAWxfLPU

I bet the normies at the Burlington Bar cheered when the WHITE BOIS were calcined by DA QUEEN!

top kek

It still kills walkers retard.

>YASSS QUEENNNN SLAAAAAY
WHY
DO
YOU
PEOPLE
KEEP
SAYING
THAT

Wh
y is this show still pandering to Sanss, Arya, Littlefinger

They are dead weight and a waste of screen time

Its so obvious that arya will kill Cersei while wearing Jamie's Face.

Fuck randly tarly

He betrayed his liege lord and for that deserves death

How will Dany react when she finds ont Jon is higher on the inheritance line than her?

targaryens fuck each other all the time. they don't care.

>"123 reasons why last nights episode of Game Of Thrones is crucial on the current political climate"

Isn't that the point of Rhaegar? You're led to believe that he's this handsome perfect good guy, but in the end you find out he's a crazy cunt that abandoned his wife and children because of a shitty prophecy.

worst part of the entire show right now, i'm actually fine with dany i just consider her a villain

but arya and sansa are so fucking BAD

There is really no other pairing for Jon, unless he dies obviously. We know they fuck in episode 7 atleast.

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN?

DRACARYS

Arya is clearly playing him, strong womyn cannot be outplayed by the whit emale

Aren't the dead all in thrall to the Night King and marching in his army?
How are they going to abduct a zombie from an army of zombies?
Does the Night King make camp every night so the squad can sneak in? Is that why they've taken so long to reach the wall? What kind of baggage train does an army of wights have?

she'll beg for his incestuous cock like all good targ women do

Olenna was a tyrell by marriage

>A RAGTAG BUNCH OF MISFITS

Jorah, always Jorah. Jon isn't there to fuck he's there to try and kill ice zombies, Jorah has been cucked by his wife, by Dany, by disease and if the leaks are true, Jon is going to cuck him too

Randy and Rickon were to good for this world

wincest will probably happen before that and then again after, its the Targaryen way

>it's winter
>going north of the wall without hats on
>not even Gendry, who has never been in the north is wearing a hat

They're all going to die.

Bearloli is his true love

NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING
ITS MEANT TO BE MY TURN