Why are white people so bad at cooking?

Why are white people so bad at cooking?

No, seriously. Think about the most popular cuisines in the world. Chinese. Indian. Mexican. Italian. Japanese. There's not a single white country in there. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kanami-okamoto-s-nipple-jah6y5b/answers/new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

italians are white lad

Italians are white though

because your poor as fuck and go to the cheapest restaurants out there

dude... Japanese are white

Are Greeks white?

We invented burgers and shiet

Gordon Ramsay is my kitchen hero

Turks are white

yes

erm no

Well by that logic then Turks are white?

Yes they are, if Italians count as white.

uhhh but french food is unironically, practically MEASURABLY the best food in the world

>tfw you eat the crust off bread and you shit fire all week
why couldn't I have kara boga African egyptian taste buds it's not fair bros

more than arabs that's correct

>France confirmed for not white

Churchill was right about those wogs.

because white people have no soul or culture. 2 things required for good cuisine.
also don't make me laugh and say french food lmao.

>France confirmed for not white
>amerimutts understanding the meaning of words associated together to form sentences

Japan has more Michelin stars than France. Nothing personal, kid, but you're wrong.

Shut up frog I wasnt talking to you.

false lmao

they also have 2x the population so no shit they're going to have a higher number of talented chefs

France INVENTED THE RESTAURANT

*teleports behind you*
*kills you with Japanese Michelin shurikens folded over one thousand times*

That's not the case anymore as of the last ratings.

*puts uncooked fish on rice*

We were awarded two new three-stars last month. Get with the times.

All those unearned stars for raw fish on rice. Only a go*Koid would consider cuisine.

OP said no white countries have world-famous cuisines. Ergo, France must not be white. QED.

check your facts right mutt

difference is all the japanese food is the same shit. rice, raw fish, noodles.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kanami-okamoto-s-nipple-jah6y5b/answers/new.html

>Germany 11
To add to this, 3 of those are in Saarland, which only has a population of 1 million or roughly 1,2% of the population

Nips and frogs can't compete with us

OP only counted food for poorfags tho, he doesn't know taste of relevant cuisine, he can't decide

France is one of the most sparsely populated countries in Europe. I could easily find even more drastic examples than yours.

Don’t forget hot dogs. Gotta have dem hot dogs.

Oh and sauerkraut, can’t forget sauerkraut.

Why are Frenchies so arrogant with regards to food?

the only three stars that worth it in Saarbruken is whore houses

But we do have poorfag cuisine.

It depends. White as whites who are responsible for civilisation and even inventing the term white (Spain)? Then you have France, Italy, Spain, Portugal even Swiss and Austrian food is pretty good.

Snowniggers though, arhm nope.

Because we're superior?

Ew sauerkraut

why mutts are so arrogant about absolutely everything even tho they are so laughable

raclette isn't for poorfags, or maybe you eat cheap cheese

It's for the middle class, ie poorfags from where I stand

God Tier
>French
>Italian
>Korean

Middle Tier
>Japanese
>Actual Chinese
>Indochinese
>Most Slavic and Germanic cuisine (nothing to write home about)

Edible Fattening Shit Tier
>Mexican
>American """"Chinese""""

Inedible Fattening Shit Tier
>British
>Dutch

Slop That Passes as Food
>Indian
>Australian

Dunno OP, most of the top is white.

>THAT FLAG
>THAT POST

My thoughts exactly, how do people eat that garbage?

Italian food is just fusion Chinese, everyone knows t his.

I suppose I forgot Greek but I actually haven't had much. I imagine it belongs in Middle Tier along with Turkey/Ottomans or something

>middle class are poorfags
mommy is calling for you, your Chocapic is ready

>korean
No

How can you not like it? It’s almost as good as raw onions.

Lots of projection from what probably is a middle class wagecuck.

>THAT POST
>THAT FLAG

>middle class are poorfags
They will be after your glorious JVPITER leader enacts his neoliberal banker shill tax plan.

There is no "depends" whether x people are white or not. It's Sup Forums tier to pick countries that achieved things as white. If Greeks and Italians are white then Turks and Syrians are.

Dealing with enough French companies makes me consider your comment so ironic.

No

At least i earn my own money, and weren't born with silver spoon in the mouth

>France degraded to posting British history in order to attack Americans
this is as low as you go, and that's including France under DeGaulle or even when the English owned Calais

>people like this exist

Dealing with enough mutts posters makes me consider your comment so pathetic.

bruh look at dis dood...wait til you see it...OH NO NO NO NO NO NO HUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Turks and Syrians were only white during the SPQR. This is a culture thing.

When you adopt Islam, you forfeit your card.

because France is only love to amerimutts, i couldn't post liberty statue or lafayette

Indochinese > Korean

I LITERALLY can't wait for China to take over America's #1 position.
Vive la Chine ! 万岁中国!

There's actually an enormous controversy over Michelin stars in Eastern Asia. For the longest time, they didn't award dick all in fuckin stars, got called a bunch of racists, and then they awarded a metric shittonne of stars. The response from chefs in Japan was "what? I don't deserve this star, Miso no Dojo down the street is way better wtf," and it turned out that they just went to whatever sushi places their Japanese friends ate at and gave them a star. They're decent restaurants, but by and large they do not live up to the standards of Michelin stars in Western countries.

>mfw I live on Lafayette Street
well

That's a fair judgement

>Hitler loved and respected France
>Anglos hatee and disrespect the mutts
lmao

chinks didn't forget the 1800s, they will destroy france for invading vietnam and cucking them during the century of humiliation

>mfw I live on Lafayette Street
must be a comfy street

dios mio...

>be scared of the infamous vietnamen
LMAO
you anglo should fear the 1.5 billion chinks and 1.5 indidans lmao

Yes, but considering I’ve dealt with French co-workers who literally have no idea what they’re talking about I take your statement even more ironically.

Like come on, what in his fucking mind told him that he should order troponin tests for a fucking breast cancer treatment drug. FUCKIN BREAST CANCER. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FUCKIN HEART AAAAAAAAHHHHHH. THERE. IS. NO. CONNECTION. Wasted a month for hospitals to tell us “no that’s fuckin stupid stop creating more work for everyone.”

American French are pretty alright though.

>y-yeah but my personal experience
fuck off retard

My brother worked as QE for a French company and had roughly the same experiences. He wanted to kill himself every day.

>i-i used to know that french
>you must be all the same for sure, r-right
lmao, at least mutts posters all look the same: arrogant as fuck, butthurted as fuck, insecure as fuck and pathetic as FUUUUUUCK

You literally just states your experience with mutt posters in response to my prior post.

Experiencing Napoleon complex, Gaulle? Or are you just gonna pathetically taunt me a second time like the striped shirt autist you are?

>arrogance yet butthurted yet insecure yet pathetic
>the post
great we completed the 4 sins of mutt posters

Not the same poster

Oh ho ho, that’s just management. Holy fuck how do they fuck up protocols over there in France? How do you guys get any shit done? Seriously one company tried mashing subjective data into a basic number system! YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE PATIENT DUMB FUCK.

Fuckin ‘ell, at least I can trust the British, Germans, and even the Russians to be competent.

Tell me about it. QC is definetly not their forte.

>France healthcare : 11 % gdp
>free cost for consumer
>America healthcare : 17 % gdp
>absolutely not free cost for consumer
you shouldn't talk about waste of medicine purchases

>Korean
Go drink your tungsul with dig meat kim

Because northern Europe only grows bland food.

What the fuck does that have anything to do with producing biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical products? This has nothing to do with what I’m talking about outside of medical costs.

Btw, we generally give these drugs to dying patients for free. They generally sign up because fuck it, they’re dying anyways. There’s a screen process though so not everyone is given the drug.

I will admit this, at least you French don’t have the FDA to deal with. Well okay you probably have your own agency and what not, but holy fuck US government workers can be inept or just outright lazy. Fucking hell it took them so long to discover immunotherapy, if working, lasted a life time. Much better than chemo that’s for sure anyhow.

maybe because helathcare encompass pharmaceutic purchases too in France dumb mutt.

I would say I’m angry with you, but now I’m just disappointed.

t. paki

>insult the frogs like a butthurted virgin child
>responded by ironic statement about the frog completly disrespecting amerimutt behaviour
>muuuuh i'm disappointed, i was expecting you act like me like an arrogant mutt insulting people because this is what we are americans, braindead violent 56% face
hon hon hon

itt: french posters btfo'ing everyone

What the fuck does that even mean? That has nothing to do with what I am talking about. Holy shit how can someone be this dumb. You’re worse than Louis. At least he can stay on topic.

Are you gonna tell me how to install Powerpoint too when asking why you don’t have any prepared slides? Jesus H Christ some people...

Like I said, disappointment. Kinda like your military’s history.

>inventor of restaurants is moving towards "restaurants" serving microwaved ready-made food
Is there no end to French cuckery?

La Aberración™...

What ?

>muuuh frog buy useless pharmaceutic product to me lmao
>mutts are wasting waaaaay more money in their pharmaceutic purchases
>what does it have to do with installing powerpoint
LMAO

So that’s how they got across the border...