Are interracial couples actually bad if you are dating a superior race?

Are interracial couples actually bad if you are dating a superior race?

Asian women
>studious
>reserved
>slim figure
>feminine

Aren't we actually serving the white race by dating them over white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw
youtube.com/watch?v=sp2rUGTFOvE
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
theguardian.com/world/2003/dec/24/israel1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Having kids with an Oriental is like having kids with a ginger. Your sons will be awkward and weird and everyone will constantly try and fuck your daughters.

This. Your sons will be autistic manlets who get bullied everyday and your daughters massive whores.

>everyone will constantly try and fuck your daughters
Because they will be extremely high value and on top of the social order. One solution I've heard for the males is to abort them and focus on Eurasian daughters as the future of the Aryan race.

assuming he'd ever put a dick on a pussy

Asian women
>loud
>crass
>brown as fuck - don't believe their instagram lies
>slim but most have butterfaces

Check the flag nigger.

Just know, you will always have that second place trophy. You will always be the guy who can't pull a white girl. You will always be second-tier.

It's kind of a trade off for the kids. The boys will either be a complete loser and bullied constantly (this happens about 80-90% of the time in my experience) or be chads who get a lot of pussy (there were 2 in my grade in highschool). The girls will be really fucking hot and usually complete stacies. Hapa girls are qt as fuck.

>slim but most have butterfaces
That's why we invented plastic surgery. At least you know they watch their weight

OR you could just teach them to lift. Asians can get quite ripped.

Half asian half whites are twice as likely to have serious mental issues, so yeah, it's pretty fucking bad.

Nah! I don't think so

Look how handsome he is.

Lot of asian women are fine.
Would take them any time above the invasion of mudslimes in our country.

I'm dating a asian girl but I rationalize it by not wanting to have children with her.

It's pretty nice, really. She brings me meals that her mother cooks frequently and they're pretty tasty. She uses way too much MSG though.

indisputable fact

>Race mixing is bad, but not if it's with an Asian girl!
Fuck off you autist

>Are interracial couples actually bad if you are dating a superior race?
Yes.
>Aren't we actually
NO.

Asian girls are my weakness!

This user knows.

>breeds with Asian
Half-asian daughter
>breeds with Half-asian daughter
1/4 Asian grand daughter

And so on.

I would marry an Asian if I could guarantee we'd only have daughters.

This

Sup Forums is just Sup Forums 2.0 by this point

>people ITT are shitting on white/Asian couples

Daily reminder that this is precisely what (((they))) want.

Is it any coincidence that white and Asian mixed couples have the highest socioeconomic status? Is it any coincidence that successful parents breed successful children? That the future trailblazers of humanity will most likely be the children of these horrid "white/Asian couples," while the future pallbearers of the old civilization of today will be the BM/WF "muh BBC" bunch?

Just look at pic related, after all. Couple that with Asians and whites leading educational attainment, IQ scores, and artistic achievement, and it's no wonder at all that (((they))) would be pushing this message to discourage Asian women from dating white men.

WM/AF for a more civilized tomorrow. Don't listen to these desperate manipulators.

>squarefaced korean women are somehow comparable to nips

OP is a nigger.

>reserved
You're about 20 years too late for that. Any attractive Chinese/Japanese/Korean woman you see is going to be no less of a slut for Chad/Old Wang, is going to be no less of a bitch about physical requirements for their men, is going to be no less of an airhead than your own country's, and is going to have even more absurd income and status requirements.

Only if you want your children to come out like this fine gentleman.
youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw

so you wouldnt mind if all the refugees bred with european women?
they're just improving their race :)

His tiny dick would scare women away

>fine gentleman

I think you mean
>supreme gentleman

Zhang speakth the truth

I'm as racist as they come but I'm completely fine with my kiddos growing up and marrying Asians. Asians and whites are great people both hard working and whom created empires.

Only if you live in a postmodern feminist culture that systematically humiliates and publicly shames wmaw couples and their offspring

*Coughangloniggerworshipperscough*

>and is going to have even more absurd income and status requirements

I agree with this, and it's the sole drawback to Asian women. Everyone on Sup Forums likes to joke that white guys settle for Asian women when they can't get their own, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

You know why so many engineers and finance bros are with Asian girls? Because they're the only guys who meet their income requirements. More often than not, they won't even look your way unless you make six figures. Chasing an Asian girl is playing the love scene on hard mode. But the payoff makes it all worth it, as I said in ( just check the double dubs)

considering many asians have the same skin complexion as "whites"...

Yes it's bad.

Asians are not our friends.

They are strong political and intellectual allies of dindus.

Stop deluding yourself.

>japanese women are whores just like western women I swear

women will be women but you couldn't be farther from the truth

Having Eurasian males is like Russian roulette with only one chamber empty.

I've only ever met one Eurasian guy who lucked out on looks and that was because he looked 85% white (no Asian eyes). His sister was fucking hot though.

>I agree with this, and it's the sole drawback to Asian women
You must be a shitskin or extremely beta if you need $$$ to pull an Asian. The main prerequisite for dating an Asian woman is white skin, that is the greatest status symbol of all.

Only, ONLY in the west.

Think anyone in China believes Black lives matter?

Nope.

None of them do. They're all swarthier than Syrians.

don't post saeron on this board you sick fuck

>superior
maybe to your autistic ass

>Aren't we actually serving the white race by dating them over white women?

that makes no sense but i dont really care about asian white mixing.

>complains about niggers taking their women and ruining their country
>OOGA OOGA IMMIGRATE TO ASIA
>OOGA OOGA DELICIOUS ORIENTAL WOMEN
>OOGA BOOGA WHITE DICK BIGGER THAN ORIENTAL DICK

The white skin is associated with wealth and status, which is the real draw.

>expecting women to know the fundamentals of what they want

Absolutely haram

Unless you're pulling a mail order bride, good luck getting an Asian girl on a construction salary

its bad for the superior race

Asian is the best persuasion

>conversation about genetics
>plastic surgery.

They support them here but not there.

How is that helpful for us?

And once they immigrate here they vote for dindu interests.

I'm hispanic and have only dicked white and asian women

Semi-Ahmed is butthurt we're picking all the best product from his country.

It doesn't help, you'd need to completely restructure the jaw and nose. That's why the nips wear those silly little masks.

Lived in Japan last year. Keep believing the lie that they don't all look like Viet Cong jungle bunnies.

This guy gets it.

I would suck her pussy

>Are interracial couples actually bad if you are dating a superior race?
Nope thats why its okay for me a nigger to fuck a white woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=sp2rUGTFOvE

Tell your women to stop chasing BWC like shameless animals wang.

White/Asian half breeds are abominations. Bringing one into the world is sentencing it to permavirginity and crippling depression.

See: Elliot Rodger

>mfw no qt nip gf

The only time non rich whites get Asian women is when the Asians are SE (literally nigger tier) or they're ugly farmer FOBs.

That's because abortions are incredibly easy to have and they often just abandon the kids off they can't. Jap society also has ridiculous conviction rates because unlikely cases simply don't go to court.

The Asian male defense force is out early today.

>Cell phone pic of Thoroughly average girl with overexposed lighting
Your point...?

Again, you must be a shitskin or beta if you can't get an Asian. White skin = instant access to unlimited Asian Ass.

>tfw ginger
>just married an Asian

Being a father is going to suck so fucking much lmao

Ummm, yeah. What about that is hard to understand?

I have found the easier than white women. I've actually been approached by them before and asked for my number.

So if I every think about taking the path of least resistance, Chinese girls are and option.

I can't stand it when white chicks chastise white dudes who get Asian girls when it's either that or being fucking lonely.

Plus 99% of Asians aren't really that attractive. The only reason people think they are is because they can't even tell Asian people apart. If they were Asians themselves they would clearly see their flaws. All deer look identical to us but deer do not look identical to each other.

As things are currently looking, im okay with black men taking our white women as long as white men take asian women.

Asian men im sorry but you have to be cycled out. We will set up pleasure domes across the globe to live out your hentai fantasies till death.

>Your point...?
i said i dont mind asian white mixing and posted a half canadian half jap girl.
>pic related same girl

You guys are literally being niggers.

I see a lot of cute Asian chicks when I walk around during lunch hour, but I don't think I could ever date one. I'd be ruining her culture and it would feel wrong. Most of these submissive memes are bullshit too.

God forbid you have children with Asians or your sons will look as ugly and deformed as Keanu Reeves who's 50% East Asian

At first I thought asian girls were better than whites but I was wrong. They might take care of you better and act more like a woman. But fuck they are demanding. Been with a korean girl for the last year and a bit, if I don't message her atleast once every 2 hours she chucks a tantrum about how I don't love her. About to end this senpai and go back to white girls.

Yeah, except Koreans are about as Asian as Irish are white.

>can't get an Asian

What? I've been spending this entire thread encouraging the Ubermensch of society to mate with them and build a new Eurasian master race

Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi wrote of a "perfect" future where Europe was made up of half-black people and half-Asian people, and he surmised that would be the dawn of a more harmonious society. I disagree. In fact, I think that, at current miscegenation rates, there could very well be a future of half-Asian and half-black representation, but the divide will still exist between lighter and darker skin. The mulattos will blame Eurasians for the "Eurasian privilege" and the colonialism of their European and Chinese ancestors, and try to get them to give mulattos concessions. Meanwhile, Eurasians, born to the superior white and Asian socioeconomic class of society, will be living in their comfy houses while the mulattos are born into economic bondage thanks to their coalburning white mothers and "muh dick" fathers. Nothing new under the sun.

>I can't stand it when white chicks chastise white dudes who get Asian girls
They are mad that the free market made them obsolete. It's like how cable companies price gouged customers for years and then Netflix came along and completely undercut their bullshit with a better deal.

>people still reply to this without sageing
you're all autistic. not only that but you're cancer

She's not attractive though.

what the hell is going on in Iceland?
I mean besides rampant sex

I'm sure with advances in CRISPR you may eventually turn yourself white

yeah and look at what a fuck up that guy is. Ruined what could have been the best movie of the 21st century with his horrible acting.

you should dominate her when she tries tantruming

>if you are dating a superior race?

I wouldn't know, there isn't a race superior to whites.

Humans will always find a way to divide themselves and engage in tribal warfare. So shall it be until the end of the current human type.

I can tell when a naturally attractive Asian girl looks like and yes, a lot of us who aren't life failures realize that there are ugly or average people among all races.

I got over yellow fever in my early 20s. that doesn't mean I don't still check out the hot slants.

Eurasian men desperately need a fatherly figure though, otherwise they'll grow as autistic nu-male.
Said that, generally there are incredibly beautiful Asian women (especially Korean, Japanese and then Chinese, inb4 I know lot of them are ugly af) and East Asians are generally civilised and well-mannered (honestly, they are the only ones at the same level of whites).
Yet, breeding with an Asian, no matter how hot it is, is nonetheless diluting your European genetic pool.
Better than nothing for sure.

Which movie?

you lesser people with your social justice and welfare will all be purged one day

>yes goy fuck niggers and Asians to make the world a better place
Nice try kike.

That said, I'd really like to have sex with an Asian. It looks like fun and well-groomed, thick Asian women are hot as fuck.

cool story. i'd say shes hot

Asian women are superior to white women in every way, except...

What if you have a son?

Seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

she is - ignore the shitposter

>Your son will be mocked and shunned by all females

>He will be an autistic retard who kills himself

>Your daughter will be super hot and have every male in visible sight trying to fuck her

>...and she will fuck them all too, because she will be a self loathing mentally ill trainwreck

Too risky for me.

>fuck niggers

Of course I don't endorse that, it's a terrible decision. I think it will happen due to current demographic shifts, but I don't welcome it.

As for Asians, yes, of course I encourage that. I made my case earlier in the thread, it's just the most sound choice in terms of IQ distribution, contribution to society, and socioeconomic status. Time to spawn a superior Eurasian bloodline

>human type
All social animals will divide themselves too. The only escape is death. So why try to forcefully destroy pre established barriers with your race mixing none sense?

why'd you post a less attractive white girl?

There is. This is the official Sup Forums approved classification of the races :

Japanese > Koreans > Germanics / Nordics > Ashkenazi Jews > Mediterraneans > Slavs > Spics > Indian > Mididle Eastern > Native American > Arabs > Africans > Aborigines > power gap > Anglos

Koreans don't count. They're all stumpies without serious diet and cosmetic work.

Damn. I want to rim her on the spot.

id teach my son how to hook up with whores and prostitutes.So no elliot rodgers.

nice meme!

Foking globalists stop preying on the beta males with your trash propaganda. I'll listen to you when you practice what you preach: