Indian Matrimony

>you will never marry a Paki qt
>you will never know what it is to share your favorite Persian poems with a Paki qt in the evening as you watch rain fall out of the window
>you will never hold her hand and watch her blush
>you will never have a mother-in-law who keeps stuffing your face full of food
Someone fucking shoot me in the head already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AqCKugA6BDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My paki childhood friend got BLACKED. They had a cute wedding too. Another one got ARAB'D. And worst of all, one of my really close childhood friends got BLEACHED, at least her kids turned out cute.
aghar paki larki chayi, yahan ajiye, they don't really care about race as far as I can tell.

>race
We are the same people. And Pakis are traditional as fuck back in Pakistan.

Did none of their parents try to BTFO them?

>Bachelor's degree
>not working

Every time.

could easily if I wanted to, but who on earth would want to marry an Indian?

yeah, I guess I should have said heritage.
>we are the same
We are all different and beautiful

:(

>You will never be her everything
AAAAAAAAAh I'm gonna fucking kill myself for real

did they all convert to islam?

It's among Indians as well. It's a good thing imo
youtube.com/watch?v=AqCKugA6BDY

Yuck, man. There are so many people who actually use these websites. :(

How do you think people get married, young pajeet?

The Black guy and Arab were Muslim by birth. The white guy converted (not for marriage though afaik).
rishta auntie >>>>>>>>> rishta website
she'll hook you up with an insecure hotty.

Since when paki use imperial system for the height ? She lives in USA ?

I am a product of hot XXX intercaste love marriage.

Why do they put a space before the question mark and exclamatory mark in French ? And it isn't uncommon to see people using feet and inches here especially for measuring a person's height.

>tfw you realize this qt is closer to you than fucking Mumbai is

Did your mother get blacked by a Dravidian KARA BOGA?

it says on there she lives in Lahore.
The appeal of the superior units is not lost on her apparently. Every time I'm in Pakistan I spread the gospel of Imperial units, measuring everything in inches, feet and yards.

Cucked country. In France, it is customary to place a non-breaking fine space [1] before the question mark [2].

I fucking hate Pakistan at this point. Give us some of your qts, damn you

didn't a bunch of hindu pakis move to india in the partition? just get one of them?

How does it feel to know that your enemies are whiter than you and their women are 100% more beautiful than the gremlins you have in India?

Everyone hates those cunts and they look nothing like these qts

aren't there more qts in india

Indian girls don't even come close to Paki qts

might make an account on that website

my father is a landlord
oh shit nice

Yea, the Pakistani upper class pretty much comes from the feudal landlords

>doctorate in medicine
>not working

Just why

What do Indians think about the fact that the homeland of the Indus Valley civilization is currently in Pakistan?

Proabably because she doesn't need to. Rich

Nah, Indians are in denial about that. They'd also burst a nerve if anyone mentions that Indo-Aryans migrated to India

>tfw had an opportunity to marry rich iranian girl

fuck and i realized it would be nice only like 6-12 months later
i used to think in like pure terms, like oh she will think i love her etc etc
i didnt think in psychopath go-getter gold-digger terms and it's very fucking sad
missed two rich as fuck qts. i wouldnt have to work, i wouldnt have to do anything, just enjoy life and be a rich international socialite
just impregnate her quickly and that's that! societal pressures will keep her mine forever and i will beat her if she starts getting fat so she gets slim again.

All that is unironically true. At least you got to fuck em

>you will never have a mother in law who stuffs your paki gf's face full of food
Kill me

Indian punjabis and Pakis are the same thing. Lahore is the heart of Punjab with pure Punjabi people. If you are Punjabi then go marry them, I consider north Indian punjabis my brothers

What's up, Omar?

Go away heathen

I'm serious. What chances would an atheist Jatt from a Sikh family have? Would I have a chance if I became Muslim?

/iranic/ when?

>tfw no beautiful Punjab wife

100% if you become Muslim, move to Lahore and you won't feel like anything has changed

>you will never watch the genetic damage from her mudslime ancestors' centuries of inbreeding be passed on to your children
wow I'm sure missing out

Come on, wouldn't people be weirded out by a Muslim guy with Sikh parents? I'm pretty sure no self-respecting middle class Muslim family would give their daughter to a recently converted Muslim.

It won't stop hurting

who cares man as long as you enjoyed your own life

>recently converted Muslim.
they dont have to know you know what im saying...

If I convert to Islam, can I get a Punjabi wife?
t. fellow R1Aryan

Nigga, that's not how south asian marriages work.

You can get one based in America. You don't have to convert to get a Sikh/Hindu Punjabi wife

>live in northern California
>Punjabi girls everywhere
>still no Punjabi gf
It's not fair

For them ethnicity is first then religion. If you really are a pure jatt Punjabi then they won't care

Yes AR1AN brother. But tbqh Indian American punjabis are more punjabi than Pakistani American punjabis.
t. half punjabi pakiMUTT.

There are punjabis and there are "punjabis", if they don't belong to any of the Punjabi tribes then they aren't punjabi

I used to talk to a Punjabi girl a lot in my freshman year of college
She was extremely cute and looked kind of like the girl in the webm but a bit darker
Too bad I'm too autistic to make a move

I meant culturally speaking.
Indian Punjabis here go to punjabi Sunday schools and learn the language, they don't speak a word of hindi. They're really in touch with their heritage. The Sikh student union at my school runs a bhangra club, and hold culture events. Some sikh girl tried to get me to join, I politely declined.
Pakistani Punjabis here barely speak Punjabi (I can literally just say kee khal hai and stupid stuff that are similar to urdu), only urdu, and mostly couldn't care less about their heritage.

Only Jatts are true Punjabis, brah, everyone else is just a kiraad

>kee khal hai
It's kee khal ae

No there are different tribes ranging from Malik to jatt. 3 things needed to be considered Punjabi
>look Punjabi
>belong to one of the tribes
>speak punjabi

case in point

I'd rather have a desi wife desu

>Malik
Nigga, what? Malik is not a tribe, it's an occupational title - like Khan. And what do you mean by tribe? Punjab doesn't have a tribal society like the Pashtun.
Do you mean 'biradari', which is essential caste?

>favorite Persian poems
Alexander the great alexander the great
He ran through my ass
Like a train of freight!

Yeah caste, punjabis here mostly marry within their caste

Do you mean Punjabi vs. Saraiki vs. other dialects? Punjabis don't have caste.

Why don't you just marry some Indian Punjabi girl?

Then what do you call the last name that people have? The family name thing

Surname.

Too ugly

Nigga, Punjabis have caste, what do you think Jatt, Rajput are?

They aren't as pretty, user. I guess it must be the Persian/Afghan heritage

>Jatt, Rajput
IDK, I was speaking from experience on the paki side.

How hard is it for a sikh on this side get a gf from the lahore? 3 of my grandparent are from your side of punjab if it counts

>are for your side of punjab
I'm sorry, prava, no one likes bhape on any side of the border

Easily if you were muslim

>doctorate at 21

How the fuck is that possible? What is this, a mistake?

Meanwhile in reality.

The Indian Hindus who actually suffered through the partition and today hate Pakistan actually look exactly like Pakistani people.

I can confirm every girl in my class is around 8 or 9/10. But ffs they all have attitudes and ego. Fucking hate them.

No, they don't. They look pretty fucking faggy, and they are disliked by pretty much everyone

Are any of your siblings married? I am pretty curious to know what weddings are like in Pakistan.
How old are you? Are your parents looking for a bride for you?

holy shit

She most average girl I've ever seen, I think she migrated from Karachi or Islamabad because Lahore is full of 10/10s and she's 6/10 on max.

And to my Indian brother, boy it's nearly impossible to ask a girl out here. You can't fucking talk in college let alone outside. And even if you start talking to someone here, you'll later find that she's the biggest golddigger you could ever witness. Fucking hate this country but love it at the same time too.

What site is this?

this user is fucking clueless

Indian matrimonial site, shaadi

Figured as much. But what is the stance of middle and upper middle class families towards converts? I'm guessing working class families are okay with marrying their daughters to new converts as long as they are the right caste and pay adequate mehr. I think well off families might not want to marry off their kids in a family which was non-Muslim a generation back.

Opposite probably though am not Punjabi but the filthy rich dont care if you are even muslim let along religious, but then you gotta be filthy rich yourself

middle class people are the ones that care most about apperances and 'loag kya kahengay'

>And to my Indian brother, boy it's nearly impossible to ask a girl out here
That fucking sucks, mate. People are really conservative here as well, but the upper middle class is much more liberal. In my college there were a whole bunch of live-in couples, my friend has his gf stay with him in the apartment we share.

I don't believe this

Sign me the fuck up. I'll be the whitest Indian guy on that website.

There are no 10/10's in southasia, 7/10's at max. All women posted here are 6/10, I'm talking about international scale. You have no idea what a 10/10

Are you half Finn half pajeet?

NOOOOO

Guessed so

No 100% finno-ugric male with enough money to move a qt to Finland.

Are you that kerela fag?

>population of Finland is 6 million
>let's say 3 million of them are women
>1.5 million of them are at your age group
>750,000 are single
You're race is dying go make Finnish babies

How were grils in your college like? What do Indians normally think about paki girls?

Finnish women are disgusting pigs and all the good girls are hiding in their homes. Older women tho are very nice...

GIVE ME A BROWN BEAUTY NOW!!!

>How were grils in your college like?
It was mixed, really. Many were dogshit ugly, plenty were okayish and a few were decent looking.

>What do Indians normally think about paki girls?
No clue. Paki girls don't really come up in my conversations with people.

Lys race mixer. You're kids will have an identity crisis