Bill O'Reilly is on Fox right now talking about how Internet anonymity needs to be ended because Internet trolls ruined...

Bill O'Reilly is on Fox right now talking about how Internet anonymity needs to be ended because Internet trolls ruined Leslie Jones' life.

It'll be on YouTube in like 15 minutes, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5PXMy3iTGw0
fortune.com/2015/12/08/donald-trump-bill-gates-internet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Money phrase: "A troll is a little leprechaun in Norway but not on the Internet"

Bump

Isn't he supposed to be "right wing"

Why not humiliate Bill O'Reilly?

LEVIN: Why is the 8 pmer so scared of me? Why is Bill O'Reilly so fearful of me? My name can't even cross the man's lips, not that I want anything to cross his lips, but you get the point. I laid out the whole Gloria Allred thing; it's been all over the internet.

[...]

I'm just watching this fraud during the break before I come on the program. That's what he is - a fraud. Tell you what, fraud. Anytime you want to come on here, more than happy to debate you on anything. Including your legal issues.

Who the hell would put Bill Maher on his program? That piece of crap. That loathsome piece of crap who is nothing but brutal and vicious to conservatives, who had the worst things to say about the U.S. military. Who would put that piece of fecal matter on their program in giddy conversation? The point being what, exactly? Unless you're going to kick his ass for the whole world to see, what kind of a quote, unquote, news program does that? Yeah, Rush nailed it, absolutely nailed it. Ted Baxter. That's about right.

I think Bill is alright as far as talking-head demagogues go, but in this case:

Fuck him.

>Norway

I thought it was an Irish thing?

BABY BOOMERS CAN'T DIE OFF QUICK ENOUGH

Just another out of touch old fart that has no basic understanding of technology and the Internet.

>How is cyber-bullying real?

youtube.com/watch?v=5PXMy3iTGw0

He's a cuckservative

Well tonight's segment was with Keith Ablow if that'll make it easier to search up later.

Pretty much. If Trump wasn't his friend in a personal level, he'd be a #NeverTrump cuckold.

Fox is home of the cucks. There are like only 2 based shows.

She was picked on for like a day (after starting shit herself), then became an internet martyr, was completely consoled and coddled by the MSM and was eventually invited to be a commentator on the Olympics. Being trolled was the best thing that's ever happened to her career.

I don't fault Bill O for not knowing you can close out of social media with the corner "X" button, he's an old fart from the 17th century after all. I gather he'd rather yell at people in person rather than through a machine.

Ghostbuster Gorilla Lady, on the other hand, should've known better. She's new, she should know not to take the bait. She had a meltdown because she was too dumb to ignore harmless pixels on a screen.

Cuck o'reilly. I hate that creep.

People born this millennium don't know how to click the red X button either it seems

He needs to spend a day or two lurking, it might change his point of view, then again it might not. I don't really care.

She was invited to the Olympic Games due to her hilarious posts about the ceremony.

Leslie Jones dropped 45 pounds, fixed her hair, and is good to go.

>ITT: People calling O'Reilly a cuck for wanting to fuck with the internet but still sucking Trump's cock even though this is a thing:

fortune.com/2015/12/08/donald-trump-bill-gates-internet/

Judge Jeanine and...?

what disease(s) does that have?

>implying he isn't Sup Forums irl.

Hannity tb.h fa.m

What a faggot.
Does he want hitler worshipping nazis on the internet shitposting.
Or organizing irl?

He's just a senile old man, what does he know? I like that he is red pill and I think he just is speaking out of ignorance. Give the nigger a break.

Dear adl
Hitler was right.
You are a rootless international click.
-Bill

fuck bill oreilly

Talking about trolls and cyber bullying is just greasing the skids for Internet censorship.
The American group that assigns web domains will be reassigned a international group that will name website names for US,China and Russia.
This is the beginning workings of Internet censorship.

Starts next month

Wait, the black birch from Ghostbusters who is racist against white people, and writes racist things about white people on her twitter daily, and then made up some bullshit about people being racist to her or some shit? That Leslie Jones?

Yep. O'Reilly went on a weird tangent about how nice she is.

The ICANN move is very unrelated, but anonymity is coming to an end.

What's coming are Internet identity tokens required by ISP's to login to your Internet connection. Token information will be carried in IP headers which will be available to content providers. A registry will be available providing base information similar to a Facebook profile and have the ability to enforce user blacklists.

Like nigga walk away from the screen

>What's coming are Internet identity tokens required by ISP's to login to your Internet connection. Token information will be carried in IP headers which will be available to content providers. A registry will be available providing base information similar to a Facebook profile and have the ability to enforce user blacklists.
Is this true? What about our privacy? Don't we have a right to that?

Like turn off the computer

Privacy is not a privilege, nor is the Internet. The power players feel anonymity is being abused. Identity tokens are the real deal used in most corporations and coming to residences later this decade.

It won't be long before the only way you can have that will be to move innawoods and live without any technology at all.

Privacy is a right not a privilege. The Internet on the other hand is just a tool that will soon be destroyed by the globalists.

*clique

Like close your eyes

How do we stop it?

>Power players feel anonymity is being abused

Because they can't punish people for expressing the wrong opinions anonymously.

he was a Cruz Supporter before El Trumpo took the nomination

You're misinformed, privacy is not a human right. There are laws that protect against slander etc. You lose rights once you choose to contribute content somewhere, and in extreme cases upon receipt.

>You lose rights once you choose to contribute content somewhere, and in extreme cases upon receipt.
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a right?

They stop when they die.

> What about our privacy? Don't we have a right to that?

Only if you want to murder your baby, per the US Supreme Court.

Internet of Everything.

Everything you do watched, tracked, and reported.

This. It basically nullifies the entire first amendment.

This is about more than just stopping dicks like us from calling a gorilla a gorilla, this will be used to ensure nobody can post or share any kind of opinion that goes against what the globalists want us to think, without severe repurcusians.

You are wrong. It is a primal need, like eating and sleeping. People start to break down and go nuts if they don't have their privacy.

But, like any right (like the right to survive) it must be defended, with force.

He is confusing rights vs. privileges. He is a very confused man. Or any woman.

This is effectively shielded from FoS because you may still allegedly have the right to say what you want. The law doesn't protect people from making that statement identifiable.

The other thing happening are the publicized hacks. Firewalls will be equipped with the ability to enforce this header content too. Far from full proof for advanced actors, but they believe the added control will provide an advantage.

>This is effectively shielded from FoS because you may still allegedly have the right to say what you want. The law doesn't protect people from making that statement identifiable.
That's fucked up. Wasn't the point of Net Neutrality to keep information private? Are they backing down from that now?

Do you have expertise in at least two firearms types and tactical combat? Most people who talk like this do not, but this isn't a revolutionary topic for most people who do. Gun rights > Internet anonymity rights on the revolutionary scale

How do you know this? Work for ICANN or a backbone provider or something? I keep hearing this rumor in IT circles.

If it comes down to that, meshnets might actually take off

Forgot to take sage out of the name field. Oops

>Have something
>It works great for years and people enjoy it
>Jews get their claws into it
>Completely destroyed forever

I wonder what the current year would be like without them.

No, the point of Net Neutrality was government control of the Internet. Liberal retards just got memed into setting the foundation for tyranny like they always do.

Net neutrality is about bandwidth/content QoS with certain providers and people. Protects Comcast from starving Netflix and preferring Hulu because Hulu paid content fees

He has been and always been controlled opposition

Start watching one America news network

Bill O'Reilly has always been retarded and a shill

They call them women there.

I'm a double CCIE that works for a major service provider related to government and security.

Really? I always thought privacy was a big part of it. Is there no way to keep the internet private? Will they essentially assign an IP to a person and treat it as if anything that IP connects to was the person doing it? Is that secure? Couldn't someone abuse that?

Will anonymizing/pseudonymizing tools like VPN and Tor be a viable workaround? How about staying inside ciphernets such as I2P, Tor Hidden Services, Freenet, and NameCoin?

If all else fails, how do you think they will treat meshnets and do you think that meshnets are a viable workaround?

i fucking hate bill o reily, shawn hannity mark levin any of those stupid neo con cuckolds. how anyone gives them a pass is beyond me

Also would you be willing to post credentials (blacked out identity of course) with timestamp?

People would love to have an IP assigned at birth, but is not practical to route any IP anywhere in the world right now. Identity tokens are much more practical this generation because they can be mailed with your bill and entered into your OS' network settings. The ISP's can take care of most anti-spoofing, and effectively solves for 99% of the use cases once deployed.

Internet anonymity is the only way to get honest debate. Those who seek to end it seek to silence you.

Not in the cards friend. I'm comfortably in the bed with a fever from a lymphatic infection

Any technology currently existing that can thwart the forced namefaggotry? Any hypothetical ways to thwart it if not?

Not if/when content providers enforce a mandatory token. You can proxy all day, but if the header doesn't contain an id token, your packets may/will be dropped at the content site.

On the plus side, sites like Sup Forums could use the token to eliminate these abysmal captcha's

Will the ISPs and backbones require a token for all TCP/IP and UDP requests to be routed? Or will enforcement be on the HTTP and DNS servers?

Forgery will depend how smart anti-spoofing is integrated at the ISP. Based on the data model most people will be SOL with token spoofing. Wifi hijacking will be more practical but not convenient

It's a slippery slope. Seeing Reddit's admin censorship model pushes me more to your side, but most people don't see that. There is also the side where people are alternating identities, bots and proxies to be a jackass and sites want better tools proactively preventing that.

Please answer and comment on the viability of internal-only (no outrouting to clearnet) ciphernets, alternative DNS, and meshnets.

Your knowledge is much appreciated.

Has that moron ever been right about anything?

Enforcement is proposed to happen closer to the CPE, not the backbone. The ISP check will be to ensure the IP header includes a legit token. ISP's are slated to drop missing or illegitimate tokens. M

Since the token is embedded in the IP header, the token would be available at the remote servers. This could be used to enforce things like mandatory tokens or token access-lists, specifically permitting or denying certain tokens.

cog in a machine, like basically any other talking head on the MSM

who? that gorilla? thought it was called harambe

>ISP's are slated to drop missing or illegitimate tokens
That's the scariest fucking thing I've read in quite some time.

Meshnets would truly be the only alternative.

I thought I read something about the way IPv6 routes things being more anonymous. How does IPv6 relate to the token system if at all?

If that's how he is going to follow up that high energy Hannity interview with Trump, he must have lost his mind.

I think most users will inevitably struggle finding an ISP that doesn't enforce token tagging. Establishing a working Internet connection without the token may be your biggest struggle. Once you're connected, you'll be able to use proxies, darknets etc but at the risk of being tagged.

A proxy may strip/rewrite headers but won't matter if the remote system drops untagged packets.

>Internet anonymity needs to be ended

Of course some old fuck who's a decade away from advertising adult diapers would think that's even possible.

IPv6 actually enables this better since there is more byte space in the header. IPv6 carries some optimization over IPv4 but functionally the same when Internet Routing.

So wheres that youtube video?

>I didn't read the thread lol

>I think it's possible to have an internet where there is no anonymity lol

Bill is SUCH a cuck.

I hope we ruined her life, stupid ass woman. How dumb do you have to be that you never learned to ignore internet trolling? Plus she can't even spell or compose a coherent sentence, plus she's a racist, plus she is minimally talented at best. Pooh pooh, who cares.

Pic related.

>Ted Baxter.
OMG that's good. That's spot fucking on, just make him more Irish and potentially drunk. Topkek.

Your parents must be proud.

Will the token system work more like

>ISP generates hash for user
>Hash acts as unique ID for user across the 'net
>ISP verifies hash against ip_hash table
>Route request

Or

>ISP generates public/private keypair
>User must pass decryption test
>User passes
>Request routed

You are an idiot. If law mandates ISPs to give customers a unique identifier which must be present in all routing requests (unless you want your packets dropped [that means no internet for you, moron]) your anonymity is gone.

What is stopping me from starting my own ISP and ignoring tokens and just doing my job which is to connect one computer to another not play the internet police.

Good night bros. Remember you heard it here first