Two Brit brothers shot by robbers while on holiday in Brazil

thesun.co.uk/news/5714781/two-brit-brothers-shot-by-robbers-while-on-holiday-in-brazil/

>come to Brazil
>get shot

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vkJ5Lc0WwVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cry is free brits, thanks for your money
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

>can't buy eggs and flour
>get acid attacked

why are people so rude to each other

It's a brazilian thing,
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vkJ5Lc0WwVw

i went to cracolandia at 2 am on a friday and i didnt die. You have to be fucking retarded to die irl

poverty lead to frustration.
frustrated people is always mad.

if they had had guns they would have been fine.

What's with the Arabic? From what I am aware of acid attacks are a primarily Anglo and Oriental thing.

>Going to Brazil
>Ever

I’m frm Chicago but at least it’s just monkeys killing monkeys on the West Side over drug shit

This, desu.

>poverty

Wrong.

Poverty has been proven over and over not to cause people to act like wild niggers.

Probably some Sup Forumstard edit.

our acid attacks were learned from our local muslim population
they learned it from other muslim countries
honour killings are big business

its original a paki/indian thing

True. Ghana is more poor than Russia but has less crime.

Less reported crimes maybe.

PIRATES BTFO

Happens all over Asia and in Britain it's primarily done by brits.

Here it's done by Asians, apparently acid is some oriental traditional gang weapon.

Why are ghetto/slum girls my fetish?

It's a horrible one I will never be able to indulge.

Well it really is a problem in the arab world as well. Remember this girl, who is basically used to speak about acid attacks in muslim countries.

Sopa de inglês uma delicia.

>he doesn't know
Sir, you see...
>flag
Ah, not big surprise

fuck, taliban and arabs muslim are fucking degenerates

>afghanistan
>arab

It isn't really a thing in arab countries so you probably have it from the paki/indian immigration. If it were arabs we would also see this shit in germany/france/sweden but it's basically only britain.

This. India is massive, poor as shit, but less criminal than lots of places in the relatively affluent US. Blacks in the US also make about as much as the average Spaniard, and nobody's gonna tell me that Spain is as violent as Detroit or Baltimore. It really is a cultural thing.

capitalism

acid is a bengali thing, arabs just stab eachother

Bolivia is poor and doesnt have a lot of crime, is quite safe.

Here what causes crime is
-inequality (poor people living close to wealthy people, shanty towns close to middle class and high class neighbourhoods)
-lack of work culture (many poor people dont work, and have fathers who didnt work, because we have a pretty big welfare state with subsidies for a third world country)

if most people in the country are poor, and they work a lot, like subsistence farmers, that country will not have a lot of crime.

Brazil is one of the most unequal countries in the world

How do you trust in Peruvian, Bolivian and Paraguayan statistics? They don't even control their drug production.

Why would Ghana have a lot of crime? They are one of the friendliest people in the world. America has 3x the murder rate of some African countries and it has nothing to do with 'muh niggers'.

Black crime was almost non-existent before the 50's. After the civil rights movement, black homicide rate suddenly increased exponentially. It's really hard to explain.

But staying in Bongistan is still not a good idea.

Never heard of acid attack except in britbong

Paraguay isnt safe (at least in comparison to Argentina), but Bolivia and Peru receive many Argentine tourists and the consensus is they are quite safe countries, as in, high class kids go on vacations there when they are 18 and 19 just with a backpack and stay in hostels, and the parents dont fear they will get killed (Brazil is different).
It's to us what going on vacations to south east asia is for first worlders (without the sex). Like people who go to Cambodia to see Angkor Wat.
The natives of the Andes aren't like those of Paraguay, the Amazonas or Chaco.

I don't trust in third world statistics. South American, Asian or African.

Literally any random guy can produce drugs in Paraguay and send to Mexico

good!

and Spaniards drug themselves a lot, much more than us, to the point in which they leave drugs in their rooms when they check out from hotels, but it is still a very safe country.
Drug trade per se doesnt tell you a lot about how dangerous a country is.

Murder rate is the best statistic, because it is hard to not register a murder. People will probably not call the cops if someone steals their bike, but when someone gets murdererd, it generally gets registered, even in places like El Salvador, or Venezuela, or Northern Brazil, or Detroit.

I’ve been to that city and it was pretty okay, safety wise.

>going to Rio
>going to the Northeast

Why people choose the shittiest places to visit? Why not comfy places like Ouro Preto or Triangulo Mineiro?

Murder rate is the biggest Sup Forums meme. I doubt New Orleans is more unsafe than any South American shithole. Average houses here don't have walls, unlike in your shithole. There are robbers, rapists and so on.

Is that a fal?
Where was BOPE?