Just started school this week and the first book I have to read is a fucking anti American Marxist piece of libshit...

Just started school this week and the first book I have to read is a fucking anti American Marxist piece of libshit that had a Che Guevara quote on page 1. Why are all universities so retarded? Poo unrelated

damn girl, you shit on the street with that ass?

You're doing this to yourself. Stop paying for bullshit Leftist indoctrination and learn a trade.

t. non-stem retard

But aren't there any other conservatives in universities or are they all like this?

university isn't retarded, you are for going there

whats it called?

Fpbp

Big booty

She can poo in my loo anytime ;^)

So you can't toy with an idea without accepting it? If you read it and it's wrong then you'll know exactly how it's wrong.

Modern and Contemporary Literature. Requirement for my psychology degree and eventual Phd

Good point. I just don't want to have to lie about my beliefs all semester out of fear that my power level will get me a shit grade

>psychology degree

Hahahahhahahha

>psychology degree
i serious hope you guys dont do this

Tell the prof that marxism triggers you. Which is obviously does.

There are plenty of conservatives in universities (like myself), but they keep quiet because they know that expressing their opinions can hurt their grades.
It means that you could have an entire class full of conservatives, but they'd all assume that they're surrounded by liberals so they don't express their opinions.

STEM fields are being affected by the disease now, too.

In Biology classes at my university, it's now against the rules to refer to the male/female dichotomy because it oppresses trans* people. It really makes it a struggle for the professor to explain things like diploid genetics. He can't say things like "one chromosome came from mom, and the other came from dad" because it implies heteronormativity. Fucking bonkers.

muh fuggin dick

sauce on op's picture?

I'd let her use my face as DESIGNATED

Biology graduate, this can't be true.

She doesn't have to poo in loo, she could poo on my dick.

>university
Good goy!

its gissydoll on instagram. She does not have any real good pics on there though :(

What school are you at?

she is from puerto rico or something

Read "Camp of the Saints" it short and sweet. A nice little anti-lib hug

Just Get your ginns and get out. i don't see why you fucks have to put some ass hatted idealism to everything. its not like your going to see lib shit and go cut your dick off and cry feminism.

>psychology degree

Dayum, can you imagine what her farts sound like? I'm thinking blown glasspack.

>Just started school this week

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP FALLING FOR THE COLLEGE MEME?

>in college ONLY so I can get commissioned as a Naval Officer
>Public Safety Administration major
>talk about blacks being a danger to society
>talk about the need to deport beaners, build a wall, cut all welfare
>BTFO the few lib students weekly
Eventually I came to an ethics class
>"discuss some ethical leaders"
>somebody says NELSON FUCKING MANDELA
>unload detailed terrorism and crime record of King Coon
>they never replied

Fuck them. Don't let these retards live in their delusions and safe spaces.

i'd watch that

Being accepting is one thing but encouraging everyone to be as thin-skinned as possible is just idiotic. Next they'll stop giving actual grades because it's too discouraging for those who don't do as well.

Noice

>A man should be able to hear of the ways of others and be more and more in accord with the ways of his own

Just read it you faggot

What's up with psychology degrees? It seems like so many people I know are getting them. How long do you have to study before you start seeing some return from the investment?

People get them because they like to help people and it sounds like a "doable" career that doesnt require any special sort of talent

psych degree is worthless however without a graduate degree. my little brother took this route and he still lives at home at 27. I'm 29 and I've been paying my way for a decade

Because you can just pull shit out of your ass and be right instead of actually studying.
People still think this is the 60's and getting a degree means six figure income.
>it isn't.

Here's the deal OP: college isn't a place where you go to agree with everything. You go to college to learn how to think. Don't like the book you're reading? Good! I can promise you that you're not the first negative critic. Do some research and find other writers who don't like it and write a paper on why you think the book is shit. Learning how to think and how to write critically has jack shit to do with whether you like the book or not. -t. Literature major

Not to mention most schools have mandatory "ethics" and "diversity" classes no matter your major. Which are all generally run by leftist.

I was in my first philosophy(ethics) class and my professor mocked Donald Trump's campaign as an example 4 times in class. Fucking cringe worthy.

I agree with you.

Until your professor gives you a D- on your critical analysis paper. For harboring "hateful" and "outdated" ideals.

If you use sound method and correct analysis, the professor can't grade you on personal opinion. If he or she does, you can appeal the grade with the university.

I'd let her shit on me with an ass like that.

Kek, you fucked up mate. Atleast do stem or account or finance or something

If you didn't defend the God Emperor, you deserve your beta lifestyle.

>tbqhfam

>lol

When did Kim get cute?

>going to school to learn how to do shit 12 year old kids can do

Literature study is the ultimate red pill. Going to school for anything other than literature or mathematics is a monumental waste of time.

started college last week actually. lo and behold, they put me in sociology. the very first thing i learned in that class was how to apply for food stamps and welfare. were reading about the NAACP now

i hate this shit so much

What fucking class is this for?

Sauce on that please

Why is Donald trump paying for ads on meme websites?

So as a literature major, you learn how to "think critically" by looking up what other people have said about a work and regurgitate the same shit?

My cousin recently started college and in his first English class, 5 of the 6 books they read were about the holocaust. I guess they don't read classics anymore.

I would cum in this woman.

yeah, you nailed it.

This. I'm also an English major (graduated 2012) and I can attest that most professors will fail you if they don't agree with your argument. I almost failed one of the core classes for my degree because of this. I never had to suck so much academic dick in my life.

-Make paper propaganda in every chair and in the hallrooms
-Put some awful Che Guevara pictures and quotes
-Finish with a good quote related to brainwashing

kek

>let me tell you whats wrong with that

I miss my Indian ex. When she talked dirty to me in Hindi my dick always lost it

>how to apply for food stamps and welfare. were reading about the NAACP now

pls tell me youre joking.

is Mississippi the worst state in the US? ive always assumed that it is

Largely useless major unless you do post graduate your not getting your moneys worth even then your probably on minimum wage at least in my country for 5 years after graduation.

I had to read the book about the kike girl having to burn her books and write an essay about it in a Children's Lit class that I took to get an upper level English credit. In it they have the Germans mocking Jesse Owens and so in the paper I spent like half of it setting thing straight. I mentioned Hitler shook his hand, and that Owens was treated worse in America and that FDR was a 'racist' who wouldn't invite him to the White House. She gave me an A. Which either means she didn't read the paper or she was previously red pilled.

Lmao I took a sociology and everyone else in the class was a woman and guess who the woman professor labeled the villain of history? Fucking white males. I argued like crazy and hated every second in that class but I wound up banging like half the women in it (not as impressive as it sounds the class only had like 10 people) so it was alright

Its got the largest black population