/got/ what is dead

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Stw6INIS570
a.pomf.cat/zdtzhp.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st to worst episode of the show

Any more dumb theories that can be added?

3rd to /Bend Da ny/

Olenna did the Sept of Balor

tis is cursed

Why are my normie friends still so ass blasted and in denial about Jon and Dany inevitably ending up together?

They seem unable to fathom it happening despite the past few episodes, and I have no idea how. It's like we're not watching the same show

>YASS QUEEN settling down

>Dany is evil
>Dornish master plan
>Frey pie
>Varys Blackfyre
>Jojen paste
>Maester conspiracy
All of these are real

Dany was behind it. Vicerys probably told her about the wildfire and all she had to do was send Cersei a note "Some of you are ok don't go to the Sept tomorrow."

One fell swoop any competition is dead and the Lannisters take the fall.

No it's more that they want "muh Luke and Leia relationship" and "incest wouldn't work in this mainstream of a show"

So how many episode left?

Until he's on the throne?

>Sansa dies in s1e1
>Skagos Master Plan

Can I get a quick rundown?

Can someone post the Beric flaming sword wemb?

Why have none of you not declared themselves for the rightful King of the Seven Kingdoms? He's next in line for succession now that Stannis and Princess Shirren are gone. Press B to bend the knee and join for the wars to come.

>Daenerys doesn't win
>creep tier
Really?

Bastards have no claim.

What is this expression trying to convey?

*record scratch*

youtube.com/watch?v=Stw6INIS570

Look at hounds weapon

rip gendry, you were the rickon of season 7

>Jon: Daenerys, this is my best friend, Samwell Tarly
>Dany: T-tarly?
>Sam: Yea. why?
>Dany: no reason...

90% of the shit on there are just memes but feel free to make up a rundown about Skagos owning the Iron Bank and controlling the Faceless Men

>not "Dany, this is my Grand Maester Samwell Tarly"

They do when their the last of their name. Bend the knee or be burned at the stake

Arya is so fucking retarded.
>HURR CUT OFF THEIR HEADS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE ADMINISTRATION

I still can't believe how bad the Walkers look, especially the NK

Why were there so many stupid references to memes like Gendry's rowing? Really broke my immersion

So let me get this straight.

The crown was several billion in debt. The lannisters sacked Highgarden, took all the gold to King's Landing and now they are able to pay back the entire crown's debt in a single installment?

How much gold did the Tyrells hoard and why didn't they use it?

REAL HUMAN BEAN

a.pomf.cat/zdtzhp.webm

Why aren't Jon and his squad just taking a criminal out a metre or two past the Wall, knifing him, waiting for him to rez and then stuffing him in a crate?

REMOVE

>billion in debt
A bit more than ten million
>How much gold
As much as D&D needed them to have

>How much gold did the Tyrells hoard and why didn't they use it?
MUH LONG GAME

>Why were there so many stupid references to memes like Gendry's rowing?

That triggered me and hurt me inside.

Where is /ourwolf/?

FIFTEEN THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY TWO SHITS!!!!

This isn't The Walking Dead, you mong. The White Walkers have to actively zombify people

WE'RE BACK BABY

That's a black guy.

Cogman please she's pregnant she doesn't need the short hair and the black dresses anymore.

In the books, a couple of dead rangers turned up near the wall and Jon brought them within the wall and locked them up in ice cells. They refused to reanimate.

think he recovered his bull helm?

Bran is Night King and all he wants is to kill Jaime for making him a cripple.

How come we never got a Bran and Arya and Jon reunion scene? He was back at winterfell for all of two seconds before leaving again.

HOW WILL THE SEASON END?

>tfw stannis never had to pay off the iron banks debt

PAY YOUR DEBTS CERSEI

>and why didn't they use it?
It was never their forte.

they dont have ANC/cable so they didnt know shit

it was in the boat

>HOW WILL THE SEASON END?

Night king sits on the iron throne

>you mean on something like Golden Company or Faceless Men
>better to leave it for Lannisters

Bravo DnD

prove it

>"Whatever stands in our way, we will defeat it. For ourselves, for our house... for this."
>points to crotch

What did she mean by this?

>yfw based Gendry buries his warhammer right into the mad queen's chest just like his papa did to her brother

When will Sam remember that she literally said Jon isn't a bastard? I fucking hope they took that book.

The dracarys shit needs to stop, I cringe every time.

HOLY SHIT.
>Maesters mention prophecy about "Drowned God killing a dragon"
FINGER IN THE BUM COMFIRMED

>why didn't they use it?

Such an american question

no

SHE'S PREGNANT

Actor playing Ramsay could easily play any hobbit 2bh

agreed

The war for Cersei's cunt

The war for Cercei's cunt.

Euron did end up killing the Drowned God I thought
He is the Storm, which is the Drowned God's mortal enemy and didn't Aeron see him sitting on the Iron throne with all the different gods of the world impaled on the swords

WHY IS OK FOR TARGS TO ENGAG IN INCEST, BUT NOT THE LANNISTERS?

>Gendry and Jon march on King's Landing and Jaime stabs Cersei in the back

Bran fades from existence having secured the closing of the loop

It was hilarious schlock.

I thought there were no good heirs left, but I was wrong.
Gendry taught me to love again.

>It's a "an important question gets interrupted by something else before answering" scene

More like
>Robert's son buries his warhammer right into the Rhaegar's son's chest
POETRY

It will be glorious.

whoa

Welsh people are basically hobbits.

That hammer is the worst thing I have ever seen, yes this is enlarged but idk why they culd not give him a normal warhammer they are cool as fuck...

Because the Targys are the last Valyrians, or at least highborne Valyrians.

Targs been doing it for generations, whereas the Lannisters...

Olenna is the last of the kin, why would she keep the gold...for the retirement?

FISHER PRICE HAMMER

hey faggot, you stole my post

I don't know how to tell you this, but he came inside.

you need the bad pussy

It is tho

Wrong one.

How does that work, do they have a mental connection so the dragons know what to aim at?
Also, she fucking whispers it most of the time.

with the greyjoys

YOU
JUST
KNOW

There has to be a better plan than trying to bait a wight away from the army of the dead
Wouldn't they just get overrun immediately

Jon and Dany sailing North, they fucking on a boat

Cersei pledging to help, but planning not to, Jaimie heading north ashamed of his waifu

Night King riding frostwyrm (dead dragon) and taking a huge piece out of the Wall

I am not sure what Tyrion and Varys expected of Dany. Dany is not crazy nor is she like her father; she is doing what she has to do to shore up power. She gave those men a choice and if she had punked out she would look weak. The soldiers decided to save themselves and the two rich assholes decided to die. If she was anything like her father, she would have burned everyone on that field (including her own men) and then laughed about it; she didn’t. She made an example out of two men, which has been her m.o. for a while. Dany killing those two men is no different than Robb or Jon killing their enemies on the battlefield. At least she got to point that out in her dialogue. She is doing what she has to do to win this war. If she had lost, Cersei and her men would have shown her no mercy. BTW, She doesn’t have to explain herself to Jon. He still hasn’t taken the time to do it for her. Why is she doing more than he is?

I only feel sort of bad for Sam; Dickon did seem to be cordial with him last season. Randyll was a true dick and deserved it.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Grand Maester adopt another name than their birth, don't they ?

Did you guys notice the maesters mention to the Lodos prophet saying the drowned god will end the dragon?

Euron, literally our guy, ready to save westeros and kill da queen.

What was written in the letter?

>Bastards have no claim.
Have you not played CK2? A bastard is born with low claim Kappa

Cute!