Has Sup Forums ever been BTFO as much this single movie did?

Has Sup Forums ever been BTFO as much this single movie did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps
youtube.com/watch?v=0gOOivlhSZM
moviepilot.com/posts/3612829
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-j2_9TX1WsE
watchfree.to/watch-363-American-History-X-movie-online-free-putlocker.html
putlocker.is/watch-american-history-x-online-free-putlocker.html
genvideos.org/watch?v=American_History_X_1998#video=bIms81KALT812KSQVF2Sg5POOhe13-I3l2Ig45UhwCCIvX9AThTbKVwRPRDB1kZBtiij7DecBwQ0sMwrmX5Zyg
sockshare.tv/watch-american-history-x-1998-online-free.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2Kh32TcTzZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ending is left open. You can call it either way and the film drops some serious redpills.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps

>former skinhead big brother tries teaching little brother about how prison changed him and how race isn't something to discriminate for
>little brother gets shot by a nigger at the end

Does it? Nothing really contradicts his views besides prison gangs being scummy and treating him bad for being a bitch to them and doing a total 180 because of it. It felt like you can see the tug of war behind the scenes honestly, second half is almost incoherent and basically just mumbles "hate.. hate is bad guise YOLO"

Original ending was supposed to involve Derek going Skin again.

when are they going to make a sequel where he goes on a nigger killing rampage?

Did you read the book you fucking idiot? No because it was basically Sup Forums incarnate

They couldn't even make the original kosher enough, I doubt they want to gamble doubling down with random trump bashing and daily shoah listeners

>you can't like this movie because it goes against my political agenda

>Sup Forums BTFO by Jewlywood guis!!

Movie is repilled. You have go look past the unchecked hate and act based on facts and reasoning.

This thread again?

The only problem with neo-nazism are skinhead.

At least thats what i learned from that movie. Derek wanted a white nations while other shinheads were thugs that were dealing dope they got from Mexicans.

The guys little brother got killed by a nigger because he trusted one. It is literally anecdotal fallacy: the movie.

Also, the problem I have with Jewllywood's representation of NatSoc with skinheads is that skinheads are revolutionaries, when the racewar is literally tomorrow. Also, tattoos are gross. Other than that, okay.

We need a fucking sticky about this movie.

>white supremacist kills criminal nigger
>becomes disillusioned in prison for reasons
>brother gets killed by nigger over absolutely nothing
>final scene is supposed to show Derek shaving his head again but gay boy Norton didn't want to

This movie is completely pro Sup Forums

A beautiful film that works on so many levels.

Mindless aggression and hatred will get you nowhere, but so will mindless platitudes and appeals-to-emotion in the face of facts.

>racial tensions reaching boiling points
>Jew actively preventing any real discussion from happening and increasing the tension

It's just like real life.

This movie was shown in my school in civic education classes. I distinctly remembered thinking it made a terrible point in favor "we are all one and happy" when I first watched it. It was meant to be "against" hate but I seriously think it failed.

Any more movies like this?

The original closing shot was of him smiling, looking in the mirror, as he was shaving his head.

But the test audiences, being American, wanted a happy ending. So Derek became a hippy. Fucking disgusting. And I'm not even white.

This is a myth. There has never been any evidence to support this other than random comments on Sup Forums

>Mindless aggression and hatred will get you nowhere, but so will mindless platitudes and appeals-to-emotion in the face of facts.

Thank God I'm in favour of mindful aggression.

Tell me, what year was this scene relevant in? Oh right every single one in the last ten years.

See:

Sup Forums BTFO BY ANNE DUDLEY'S SCORE

Here comes the deluge

>The original ending that got cut when Ed Norton came into cut the final version was of his character Derek Vinyard looking into the mirror as he shaves his head after his little brother Danny is shot and killed by a black classmate from his school. This ending was to make sense of the endless cycle of violence and tie the otherwise disjointed plot together.

moviepilot.com/posts/3612829

>"YO BRO, I LOVE NIGNOGS NAO"

>OMFG BIG BRO UR SO DUMB NIGNOGS KILLED OUR DADDEH." IMA GO TO THE RALLY TONIGHT."

>"YO BRO NOW THAT WE'VE FUCKED UP SOME SKINHEADS IMA TELL YOU THE STORY OF HOW MY ASSHOLE WAS TORN APART IN PRISON AND A KIND NIGNOG SAVED ME."

>DAMN BRO THAT'S A GOOD STORY I DON'T HATE NIGNOGS ANYMORE. I'VE GOT A REPORT TO DO, "

Danny gets shot by nignog.

The only things I got was that no matter how much you change, for the better or for the worse, niggers gonna nig.

That's how it works in real life too when you get to prison. It's all about money.

I love that movie

Even as a young blue-pilled liberal I idolized Derek

GOOD BYE JEWSSSS!
GOOD BYE JEEEEWWSSSSSSS!

Topkek

Movie tells you stay away from stupid gangs.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-j2_9TX1WsE

The lost footage

This movie proves Pols theory. Especially at the end.

Liberals who survive off blue pills all day are BTFO by this movie.

And yet in the end the movie cucks itself by killing of the kid brother, because "muh racism."

anyone know where i can watch Neo Ned on internet ? it's censured in France i can't watch it

I saw it for the first time when I was about 10. It planted some seeds in my mind that I could never deny even when I thought I was a liberal through high school and undergrad.

Anal rape makes you liberal the movie

Is suitable for Amerikan Great Making Againk.

Komrade is smart to post great aryans

where´s the book? cant find it

Speaking of movies, have you watched pic related?

That movie is terrible blue pill nonsense

A library you fucking simpleton

watchfree.to/watch-363-American-History-X-movie-online-free-putlocker.html

putlocker.is/watch-american-history-x-online-free-putlocker.html

genvideos.org/watch?v=American_History_X_1998#video=bIms81KALT812KSQVF2Sg5POOhe13-I3l2Ig45UhwCCIvX9AThTbKVwRPRDB1kZBtiij7DecBwQ0sMwrmX5Zyg

sockshare.tv/watch-american-history-x-1998-online-free.html

Gave you multiple in case they're blocked in France.

Amazon probably has it.

Why? What did you seen in him? Maybe what appealed to you back then can appeal to other liberals now.

thanks but i was talking about the movie Neo Ned

youtube.com/watch?v=2Kh32TcTzZE

>nobody acknowledges the link is fake

/pol you shouldn't desperately cling to bullshit myths, it makes you look bad in the end

And this movie is 18 years old. Just shows how long the problems of today have been going on for, it's that they've finally came to head.

this was a great movie up until this prison bullshit about him bonding with a nigger over basketball or what not, literally never happen. I will probably get the swastika tattoo on my chest at some point in my life and aspire to be as beast mode based as preprison him

did it fuck up like starship troopers did, by making the point it was supposed to be making arguments against

>leaf
>lying

The link is real. Check the last of the 10 things on the list. I'll paste it for the shills and the gullible:

"Now this next one is a bit of a spoiler, so if you have yet to see this film then I recommend you to watch it first.

The original ending that got cut when Ed Norton came into cut the final version was of his character Derek Vinyard looking into the mirror as he shaves his head after his little brother Danny is shot and killed by a black classmate from his school. This ending was to make sense of the endless cycle of violence and tie the otherwise disjointed plot together."

I should say, they've been going on for a very long time. Longer than my lifetime at least.

no I suspected it was another antiwhite liberal bullshit movie where the "idiot redneck nazi" learns his ways are wrong and repents, such garbage, I hope these stupid niggerloving directors in hollywood will be swinging from rope soon enough, one of the few things in my life keeping me alive, that and VR.

Irrelevant, incoherent, meaningless.
The director also made "Lake Of Fire," which is one of the best abortion documentaries.

Yeah.

What was the point of Starship Troopers was trying to make? I haven't seen it since I was a kid. (All I vaguely remember is some chick getting cut in half by a door, and giant insect aliens)

original ending he shaved his head again because the director wanted it to show cycles of hatred

Top kek

It is fake. It's got no sources for their claims.
I'm not trust moviepilots either, they're a bunch of libtarded wanks.

JEWISH
E
W
I
S
H

FICTION
I
C
T
I
O
N

Its fiction

>rodney king
>10 years
>watts
>chicago riots

more like the 1960's

NIGGER YOU JUST FUCKED WITH THE WRONG BULL

COME HERE

I see Sup Forums talking in this thread

We all aspire to be Past Derek

assfucked in the showers Sup Forums assfucked in the showers.

>We all aspire to be Past Derek

You do know skinheads these days are all about cooking meth, dealing it, cutting deals with spics and cooking crack as a part time job?

Underrate post.
Beautiful score