Feminists everywhere claim women in the US have it so rough compared to me and that society keeps them down

Feminists everywhere claim women in the US have it so rough compared to me and that society keeps them down.

Yet, I can't really think of anything that men are allowed to do that women can't do.

Can you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EA70dVk0ajA
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/09/why-do-women-go-to-the-ladys-room-in-groups/
nypost.com/2015/05/03/woman-to-become-ny-firefighter-despite-failing-crucial-fitness-test/
esurance.com/info/car/why-women-pay-less-for-car-insurance
youtube.com/watch?v=hSCXx1TEZiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>women in the US claim to have it rough
oh those poor souls.. maybe we should deport them to the middle east for a better life :^)

Ask a feminist or read a book. There's not a lot of feminists here so I doubt you'll learn anything.

Can't go outside without constant fear of rape.
Can't go to bars or parties without having to look inside your drink for drugs.
Can't prove rape at all unless it just happened and even then, cops never believe you

I have it rough because having children is oppressing financially.

Ah yes, the 1 in 1 girls will be raped trope.

Maybe you should have been born black so you get more money every time you pop out a little fucker.

Men can go to jail for rape allegations, women can't do that even if they're convicted.

>military
>science
>civil maintenance/construction
All dominated by men cause women generally aren't at ease physically/intellectually in those fields

Women have more social oriented skills, that's why they dominate fields like education (90% female)

Women bitch about equality, but that's only for high paying jobs, you'll never see women complain they can't work in sewers or go to war, kek. Overall, they have it real easy. You only think they're oppressed because they bitch all the time about small things, which men incidentally don't do

>can't go outside without constant fear of rape
This isn't Sweden you dumb ass.

>can't go to bars or parties without having to look inside your drink for drugs
If you're stupid enough to not pay attention to your drink, you deserve to get date raped

>can't prove rape at all unless it just happened, and even then, cops never believe you
You have men and women mixed up here. Men always get accused of rape even if they didn't do it.

Got anything else to say you faggot?

Kek, it's hard being oppressed by the patriarchy, tumblerina

#CastrateAllBoys

>Feminists
stopped reading there

>If he's careless with his driving it won’t be attributed to his sex.
>He will never be expected to change his name upon marriage or be questioned if he doesn't change his name
> He can be loud with no fear of being called a shrew. He can be aggressive with no fear of being called a bitch.
>His clothing is typically less expensive and better-constructed than women’s clothing for the same social status.
>Sexual harassment on the street virtually never happens to him. He does not need to plot his movements through public space in order to avoid being sexually harassed, or to mitigate sexual harassment.
>The decision to hire him will not be based on assumptions about whether or not he might choose to have a family sometime soon.
>He is far less likely to face sexual harassment at work than his female co-workers are.
>If He fails in his job or career, He can feel sure this won’t be seen as a black mark against his entire sex’s capabilities.
>If He buys a new car, chances are he’ll be offered a better price than a woman buying the same car.
>If his day, week or year is going badly, He need not ask of each negative episode or situation whether it had sexist overtones.
>His elected representatives are mostly people of his own sex. The more prestigious and powerful the elected position, the more this is true.
>Even if he sleep with a lot of women, there is no chance that He will be seriously labeled a “slut,” nor is there any male counterpart to “slut-shaming.”

Who gives a fuck what women think.

>stupid roastie whore
>philosophy
don't make me kek

"Women's suffrage" was selfishness personified.

Feminists' ideal future, pic related

In the words of my bitter Uncle Ronnie: "Women are shit and deserve nothing but the misery their stupidity brings them."

FUCK OFF BACK TO NEOGAF FAGGOT
U
C
K

O
F
F

It's all in your head, dumbass.
God bless Uncle Ronnie.

Well, Men can run 100m in under 10 seconds. Women can't do that

RIP Ronnie. She fucking made you do it.

>Can't go to bars or parties without having to look inside your drink for drugs.

There was a comprehensive nationwide study into 'date rape' at the height of the hysteria that managed to find a whopping SEVEN documented cases of it happening.

Wish I still had the link.

The real reason behind the 'rape epidemic': youtube.com/watch?v=EA70dVk0ajA

Drink spiking is FAR more prevalent in the male gay community.
Some researchers even bought out special nail polish that would change colour in a drink if it was spiked. Feminists exploded with rage at the thought of women having any responsibility for their own safety and the product never took off.

>literally 1st world problems

We really need that WW3 so people can put things into perspective. Maybe for a while women will stop whining about their clothing being "more expensive and lower quality" or some other shit when the bombs are dropping.

One can only hope...

Women will never EVER be above 7' tall

MANLETS....SAD!

>Women aren't allowed to pee standing up.
>Women aren't allowed to go to the bathroom alone.
>Women aren't allowed to be firefighters because they have to pass a physical fitness test designed so that only males can pass.
>Women aren't allowed to walk throughout town without being notices.
>Women aren't allowed to use the same shampoo as males.
>Women aren't allowed to pay as high of prices as males for car insurance.
>Women aren't allowed to get prostate exams when they turn 40.
>Women aren't allowed to have an increased rate of suicide.
The list goes on. Women are truly oppressed. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot and may want to try ruminating on their life choices.

yeah I heard about your uncle Ronnie, I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him

>Women aren't allowed to pee standing up.
Men are ridiculed if they do that even though peeing while sitting down exposes your body more so you can cooldown after hard manual labour. It also gives you time to relax in the midst of your busy day. When other men find out you sit on the toilet and you don't take a shit, they make fun of you
>Women aren't allowed to go to the bathroom alone
[citation needed]. this doesn't even make sense. 0/10
>Women aren't allowed to be firefighters because they have to pass a physical fitness test designed so that only males can pass.
Just like in the army, they have lower standards. The army doesn't require them to be as physically fit as a man
>Women aren't allowed to walk throughout town without being notices.
Women are more likely to leave the house in the busy streets than men are because they're the biggest consumers. Men aren't at fault. That's women culture. Blaming men for this is retarded
>Women aren't allowed to use the same shampoo as males
Women don't need to shampoo their beards. They're allowed to use the same shampoo. They choose not to.
>Women aren't allowed to pay as high prices as males for car insurance
[citation needed]
>Women aren't allowed to get prostate exams when they turn 40
They can go out in public and get a free one from any man on the street. A man cannot and must pay the price.
>Women aren't allowed to have an increased rate of suicide.
wtf i hate men now

1. There migggghtttt be a reason why women get criticised for their driving
2. It seems like the western world is in a process of getting past this.
3. Men are allowed be loud while women aren’t? Since when?
4. This is entirely created and sustained by women. You know, because women on the whole enjoy fashion more then men… because men and women are different.
5. Fair enough. But on the same token, women are far more able to use their sexuality to their advantage.
6. Women are flight risks due to a much greater chance of going on mat leave. I’m not sure you can call this sexism. It’s reality.
7. Who cares what everyone else thinks?
8. So women are lesser negotiators then men I guess? Is this sexism or reality?
9. So if it was sexism, and for some reason wasn’t apparent at the time, what does that change? And shouldn’t sexism be obvious?
10. Fair enough but it takes time to overcome this sort of thing and it is clearly changing.
11. If a man is a virgin he gets lambasted as a weirdo while a virgin woman is viewed as virtuous.

God bless Uncle Ronnie.

>If he's careless with his driving it won’t be attributed to his sex
Gender stereotype that has credence, besides women are still given leniency in legal situations

>He will never be expected to change his name upon marriage or be questioned if he doesn't change his name
is this a serious issue?

>He can be loud with no fear of being called a shrew. He can be aggressive with no fear of being called a bitch.
No, he'll be called an obnoxious asshole

>His clothing is typically less expensive and better-constructed than women’s clothing for the same social status.
That's economics and one's own choice to give a shit about social status, which is inherently trivial

>Sexual harassment on the street virtually never happens to him. He does not need to plot his movements through public space in order to avoid being sexually harassed, or to mitigate sexual harassment.
sexual "harassment"; people sometimes say shit that might bother you, deal with it. men also have to engage in "aggressive" dating practices to be successful in that scene, it's the thing women respond to

>The decision to hire him will not be based on assumptions about whether or not he might choose to have a family sometime soon.
this is the reality of business employment, it's a real risk for an employer

>If He fails in his job or career, He can feel sure this won’t be seen as a black mark against his entire sex’s capabilities.
I don't even know of a single case of this

>If He buys a new car, chances are he’ll be offered a better price than a woman buying the same car.
fucking how? if anything, it's through aggressive haggling, which men are prone to do

>If his day, week or year is going badly, He need not ask of each negative episode or situation whether it had sexist overtones.
completely fabricated worry, although nowadays this is becoming prominent in the case of men

tl;dr A FUCKING LEAF

>Men are ridiculed if they do that even though peeing while sitting down exposes your body more so you can cooldown after hard manual labour. It also gives you time to relax in the midst of your busy day. When other men find out you sit on the toilet and you don't take a shit, they make fun of you
We're talking about women here, not men.
>[citation needed]. this doesn't even make sense. 0/10
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/09/why-do-women-go-to-the-ladys-room-in-groups/
>Just like in the army, they have lower standards. The army doesn't require them to be as physically fit as a man
Maybe in Canada, but not in America. Although some departments do have lower fitness requirements for women. For instance, nypost.com/2015/05/03/woman-to-become-ny-firefighter-despite-failing-crucial-fitness-test/
>Women are more likely to leave the house in the busy streets than men are because they're the biggest consumers. Men aren't at fault. That's women culture. Blaming men for this is retarded
I wasn't blaming men. This is just a privilege women have. How often they tend to go out is irrelevant to this case.
>Women don't need to shampoo their beards. They're allowed to use the same shampoo. They choose not to.
You're acting as if they have a choice in the first place.
>[citation needed]
esurance.com/info/car/why-women-pay-less-for-car-insurance
>They can go out in public and get a free one from any man on the street. A man cannot and must pay the price.
What kind of degenerate place do you live in? Also women don't have prostates.
>wtf i hate men now
Me too. They're all disgusting pigs. Except for the ones that aren't white.

Underrated

Women can't handle criticism, a man might sulk at failing or falling behind, but nine times out of ten he looks to improve himself before blaming the motives of his critic, women are quite the opposite and travel in social gangs to consolidate their power base. This is a generalisation.

you're vastly overrating the majority of the male gender

Women don't have prostate glands, you stupid leaf.

Every time a woman complains that she cant go anywhere without being stared at and objectified I think of this video

youtube.com/watch?v=hSCXx1TEZiU

What?! i thought that was going to be the silver bullet in the whole problem.

Only time i ever had a drink drugged was when i was trashed at the bar sister came up and goes "I think someone spiked this"
>"Ill find out"
Someone did in fact spike it. That was a fun night.

Pretty sure she'd look more than decent with some good clothes and a little make-up, i wouldn't call her unattractive

Nothing compared to pic related at least

99% of this shit is in your head, babe

not mine, yours

>Can't go outside without constant fear of rape.
Rape is a rare crime, and stranger-rape is even rarer. You're more likely to be assaulted inside your home than out. Female victims of rape are always treat better than their male count-parts.
>Can't go to bars or parties without having to look inside your drink for drugs.
People being 'roofied' is more or less an urban myth.
>Can't prove rape at all unless it just happened and even then, cops never believe you
You're not the only one with rights. You might resent it, but look on the bright side; you benefit from the presumption of innocence too.

And yet when you have bitches getting harassed they never use the damn system in place to deal with it, they start rumours and act like unprofessional little whores. And if by chance some idiot white knight steps up and goes to HR he'll get chewed out for 'taking away the fellow employees agency' by the same 'victim' he was defending. Fuck women y'all don't even know what you want

Fucking leaf

The difference is the weak betas that don't just get shit done and do it without crying like a bitch are just ignored by society and never get anyone's attention.

A complaining female gets everyones attention.

That's the point. If they don't go out of their way to be attractive (nice makeup/tight clothes) they won't get "harassed"

According to feminists all women have paranoia.

>74 views

be honest, are you the girl in the video?

>1 post by this ID

She just wants to be noticed, senpai.

Send all western women to Saudi Arabi for 2 weeks.

I guarantee you the word "feminism" will never show up in the English dictionary again after that.

Use common sense, open jars and piss standing up while not getting it everywhere.

Drive, be exceptional at sports. Shit, how long do I get to have answers?

>>If He fails in his job or career, He can feel sure this won’t be seen as a black mark against his entire sex’s capabilities.
Now you're just making shit up.

LITERALLY MFW WOMEN HAVE IT SO HARD ESE...

Feminists don't care about equal rights, they want special rights.

Plus, it's just a bunch of man haters that are just mad about being alone with no family.

Holy shit? We have someone going for top victim status!

Those are almost all of those are in your own head, other people's opinions mean nothing. If you value the opinions of strangers over yours, you should just kill yourself.

Howabout things men AREN'T ALLOWED TO DO, that women get away scot-free with instead?