Why is this allowed...

Why is this allowed? Why are women allowed to show off basically their whole asses at a national event that is broadcasted in almost every country in the world, where thousands of children will be watching and learning this is okay?

Is it even beneficial when running to wear '''shorts''' like this?

This is how it ends, isn't it? We have devolved into primal behaviour, and the left is all for it.

I never used to be able to understand the appeal for Islam as a white person, but I can now.

>tfw there are no hot black women here
>only filthy colombian niggers immigrants who are probably mongrels themselves
>rest are all flat euro shit and ugly dwarvish amerindian scum
Feels bad man

Turn off the TV. Get off the internet. Pull all of your money out of the bank. If you can't pay for it in cash, you don't buy it. Live a simple yet hard working life and everything will be fine. This is coming from a White Alpha Male. Please don't tell me you gave up already.

I'd tap that.

I'd hit it.

Half of these jungle bunnies are Christian

>white
>alpha

Pick one

Also fuck the Olympics.
"My country is better than yours at sports".
Yeah, wow, impressive.

runners, swimmers and shit need as little drag as possible. if that means up the ass crack shorts, who cares.

in ancient times, they would have just competed naked.

>sweden
>nigger

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

What do you care? That ass is fantastic.

Sweden, I...

what is most funny to me is that her shirt says "sweden" its like, what's even the point? olympics used to make sense because it was one people and once culture competing against others. now it is just a bunch of negroes running around.

>Is it even beneficial when running to wear '''shorts''' like this?
Science 101 the less you weigh the faster you move. A human is their fastest when they are naked.

How much more skin tight, little drag as possible could it be, more than this?

Fuck this fucking thread. That nig gave me a boner. I'm out fags, gonna go cursing for night sloots.

What is that chick's name...you know, for experimental purposes

It's just ass. Who cares.

Kids don't even register it as sexual anyways. It's like when you rewatch a movie you enjoyed as a kid and you notice one of the female characters has an amazing juicy ass, but during the hundred times you watched it as a child it was just .. A butt. It doesn't mean anything until reach a certain age.

>t.darksouls

DELETE THIS

I love how Sup Forums gets triggered as hard as SJWs.

Same shit, different pile.

This guy understands. In their most pure form, athletics were always practiced naked. Sporting events like the Olympics in ancient times were just as much about appreciating the ideal human form as about the competition itself.

Hell, go back and watch Leni Riefenstahl's "Olympia" again - nudes everywhere.

If you say you are alpha, you are not alpha

t. Beta

It really doesnt take much for Sup Forums to lose its racism, just a fine ass. kek

>Sweden
>white

>Triggered

why the fuck do you care ?
Are you some kind of a priest, if you don't like it get off the tv and internet and let us enjoy some ASSets

post more olympic ass

I hope you enjoyed your summer vacation, Ahmed, but you really ought to go back to Iran now.

Would race mix desu.

>In ancient times, they would have just competed naked

MARTY
WE HAVE TO GO BACK

But being nude results in more drag you fucking idiot

A beta would never assert himself as an alpha.

An alpha is no defined by stating or not his status as an alpha, but by his actions and the way he lives.

You beta shit.

I want to see what the cameraman filmed

makes me wanna move to sweden!

Ancient times = No women on the olympics

Women show off their asses all the time anyways. Enjoy it or ignore it, it's just the human body.

>puerto rican
>race mix

you are pretty much the same race, nigger

The Olympics is basically a celebration of a giant orgy at the Olympic Village

In ancient time they were all men, user. And i believe the reason they were naked was that women could not "infiltrate" the olympics.......but this last bit could be fake, i'm not sure.

>Black woman that doesn't look like a drag queen

THANK YOU SWEDEN

Whatever helps you guys sleep at night. You both looked past my point and were triggered by the word Alpha. Why don't you start giving advice on here instead of ball bashing.

>WONT SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Don't you have a HOA or PTA meeting to go to?

BACK TO THE FUTURE MARTY ! BACK TO THE FUTURE THEY'RE ALL MEN !

This

Sup Forums is pathetic

what is it like being a fundamentalist Muslim?

>Sweden

LMAO

I wanna make some caramel with her if u know own what I mean

If there is one good thing that came out of the Olympics, its that I now get rock hard whenever I see a strong athletic black woman.

u guys are actual FAGGOTS

>not wanting to see naked swimming

Sven tell you wife i'll pass by your house this Wednesday, so i'll need you to stay at the cuckshed for a day.

No homo

ur dum

Twinkie House muffagah

>british education

She was such a disappointment this year.

The irony in this post is so phenomenal that I'm actively masturbating to it, you transcendent faggot.

she's washed up now. at least tania medaled

Saw a thread on plebbit about this webm and all the comments were some form of

>All Swedish girls are hot
>There must be something in the water in Sweden
>damn I love Swedish girl

Women can't compete naked cause they have breasts, them shits would be fucking flying everywhere, so yeah you guys are retarded

>On Reddit

Fuckin do yerself in m80

Do you retards seriously think that Usain Bolt's massive flaccid cock wouldn't shave miliseconds off his PB if it were to be set free to cause drag?

Lost

that would make many sports a lot better

she needs to sit on my face

read that as "she needs to shart in my mart"

I don't mind. Are you gay?

>mfw that's my screencap, its spread, and I have more

I think it would create wind force from his balls flapping around like a grocery bag in a monsoon

She has a lot of bodyfat for an "athlete".

Your homosexuality is degeneracy.

Is Pellegrini italian? How common is it?

it would be hilarious to watch. no homo

Most Swedish looking athlete I've seen in a while.

thanks for the mammaries

That's beach volley though.
It's more an entertainment than a sport, really.

Yeah, same as these guys, right?

dat thiccness

Oh my God I hate children and all this thinking I'm constantly implored to do about them. If your precious little mistake sees an ass on TV. No I'm going all the way. If your brainless clone saw a hardcore snuff film on TV, I literally, cannot, over state this, I do not care.

And this is a hard "don't care". I'm not merely ambivalent. If accommodating your child causes me even supposed discomfort. If I'm even aware enough of it that I have to consider how it might affect me. Then we have a problem. Like a civil rights problem. You assholes are government subsidized, and as far.as.I'm concerned that far in excess guarantees my right to not play even a rounded 0% of my energy parenting your children. Even if you wanted to take something off TV I had no interest in, you've gothen too close to my life for me to be ok.

>webm of this hasnt been posted
does it even exist tbqh?

I miss MEGAMILK.

That's a lot of text for someone who does not care :^)

shart

What are you a gay?

shart

Agreed.

How could anyone show their children images like webm related? It's absolute madness, I tell you.

Faggot detected.

This
/thread

Does anyone else think if we keep going in this direction eventually Track & Field will just be every country's Africans competing against each other?

I mean how exciting is it when every sprinting event is just West Africans all wearing different jerseys...

This is only true when you have a dick. Women don't have dicks

>how exciting is it when every sprinting
It isn't, track has died a long death.

It's pretty much already that, did you even watch the Olympics?

Track & Field is about who has the best pet niggers. Even countries with

Unfortunately a webm of her with the yellow shirt doesn't exist because the stream it was on eddied that portion out of the final video. It was just her and the rest of the jumpers performing a warm up before the main event so I guess they thought it wasn't important.

Does anyone have the webm of that T H I C C polish girl doing the javelin throw or spear or whatever?

originally the olympics were performed completely nude

/thread

triggered

Yeah, but they have tits and more wobbly body fat

why is wrong with a woman body?

she is only running, not sucking someones dick. why do you have to sexualize everything?

it's your problem not hers, if you see an almost naked guy running you don't complain, because you don't think about muh dick, you would only mind the guy running.

>camera man at 10sec mark

Fucking kek.