>"thought you might still be rowing"

jesus christ

is this entire season a reddit fanfic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UR8nlgMKW7Q
screencrush.com/game-of-thrones-shireen-winds-of-winter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop being such a triggered little baby bitch

"nice topknot bald cunt lol fuck off shut the fuck up faggot STOP TALKING CUNT FUCK OFF"

OP is right. You faggots accept shut quality shows way too easily.

Your acceptance of shit ruins it for everyone else.

The writers must be accepting how shit the show really is, and just going all out meta fan service. I love it.

It sure feels like it. Every episode has some pandering to the burlington bar audience
>chaos is a laaddah lol
>remember that scream of yours ellaria? it sure got a lot of views in youtube
>still rowing? haha

I'll take fan service like this over wholly bad writing.

It's just a joke OP, calm down.

and the last week episode:
>le chaos is a ladder
>le fewer
>le no one

Nah, you fuckers just want to bitch about something
Bitter idiots

so what was written on the CIA's paper that arya finds?

>watches a reddit show
>complains about it being reddit

Don't forget
>I'll imbregnate a bishe :DD

It's the letter that was sent to Robb when Ned was captured.
youtube.com/watch?v=UR8nlgMKW7Q

Why are you even watching this show its the most normie loved thing on the air at the moment you should expect shit like this.
Get a life you fucking baby back bitch.

The letter she was forced to write telling Rob to bend the knee

back when the writing was good.

>is this entire season a reddit fanfic?
yup
='(

t. brainlet

The books have always about this kind of shitty dialog...again stop being such triggered bitches

All of Davos's lines a cringe attempts to be funny

>I-I think I might switch sides, Y-Your Grace!

Giving writers internet access was a mistake.

>>I-I think I might switch sides, Y-Your Grace!
He never says this he says
>forgive me if I switch sides

the latest episode is the most fanfiction one yet. They completely don't care about making it feel like the book material. The medieval society means nothing. The women don't act like women. The peasants and lesser lords don't know their place. Everyone is teleported into place regardless of geography.

speaking of teleporting how the fuck did Jaime escape danys army?

The phrase "This is Reddit, this is memes" gets thrown around a lot...

No idea. There's no reason they should have.

>haha last time i was here you killed my son. Remember? Good times... he was a good kid

>Ahah dear Tyrion, I still remember when I was here and you killed my son! What a fond memory!

Man I get he's not holding a grudge but make him behave like he stole his popcorn was stupid, or else Melisandre could pop out from nowhere

>Oh Ser Davos, remember when I burned that little girl? What a blast!

At least don't have the cliffhanger in the previous ep and show dany watching on saying "let them go. I want Cersei to know what happened here" something in that vain.

>is this entire season a reddit fanfic?

you gotta admit though that the line by Jon "shall we begin" after opening the gate to the Wall was pure quinoa

do the writers frequent Sup Forums? i've been seeing people on here make the same boat joke.

Writers, if you are reading this, I don't think putting such a meme into the show was a good idea. For us, the watchers it may have been odd that gendry just disappeared for like four seasons, but onion man is living inside the show so it makes no sense.

they do, well their hirelings do and report back up to them. they don't care though as long as the normies are pleased with borrowed in-jokes.

It will be fucking hilarious when he burns her in the books too

>do the writers frequent Sup Forums? i've been seeing people on here make the same boat joke.
that joke has been all over the normie platforms nigger

>le im tired of reading the achievements of better men
The whole seasons dialogue is just past quotes

yea completly unbeliveable. if she had captured jaimie the war would pretty much over.

>being so stuck in your hugbox you think all your memes are exclusive

Sweetie...

Fuck off, plebbit.

This honestly. At least it shows they know when they've fucked a plotline up.

lmao shut the fuck up apoligising for the way shit tastes. straighten your spine and have some standards

hope using meme's was a one-time thing for the writers. I'm dropping the show the instant they make little finger call Thormund or the mountain big guys or call qyburn dr.pavel

he can swim 1.5km underwater without breaching to breath. Like a whale!

>goes to reddit and even registers an account
>complains others do the same
he sure showed those reddit fags

To be fair, even if the show is absolutely reddit, it wasn't like Tyrion purposely burned only Davos' son but all the other soldiers as well, where as Melissandre explicitly burned Shireen.

There is a difference between war and murder.

Just seemed like a joke, wasn't funny but wasn't out of place for Davos either, why is it a "reddit fanfic"?

That was hilarious. Just the sheer indifference to personal grudges in this season...

Funniest part is all you liked it.

It's like they're writing these scripts specifically for Burlington Bar to cheer at. A bunch of hipster faggots who don't even have an HBO subscription.

davos' son was a retard anyway, its believable he blames mel for his loss more than tyrion

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums are closest to reddit content.

He's not wrong.

Why would Davos assume Gendry would have been rowing for a long time? Not as if the place he was rowing from was especially far from other bits of land.

>make little joke
>OMG REDDIT!!!!!! I'M SO TRIGGERED!!! I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW!!!

The writers know exactly what they are doing by just sticking everyone together and having all these reunions. They just don't care. Them bringing stuff like it up is just to stop people on the internet from going "omg did the writers just forget that they killed his son?" So they have the characters acknowledge the differences in dialogue, but then run the next scenes as if they don't have that history together. This is the result of fusing too many characters, moving the story too fast, and wanting too much fan service.

>those pigs on Sup Forums
>go to Sup Forums, it's most like reddit
>300 likes
Redditfags please leave my board now

It's Davos browses reddit

Can someone explain the joke/meme to me?
Je comprends rien

>tfw D&D know and have accepted their show is all meme and ar3 go8ng full shitpost

Really saving the show for me tbqh lads

>simple, level-headed grievance against low-effort writing generated by socila media culture and vapid-skull reddit maymays

>"LOL Y U SO TRIGGER'D BRUH? GIT HYPE BRUH, THE CAEK IS A LIE!!! XD XD XDD D"

I'm pretty much convinced at this point that people like you aren't even cognizant of the simple fact of your existence, and are just an empty headed soundboard of crap the 8-track tape deck you call a brain records off the internet over time.

Gendry is last seen in season 2 rowing away from Dragonstone.

That'll never happen because there won't be another book.

Sup Forums is literally in this thread

>screencrush.com/game-of-thrones-shireen-winds-of-winter/
>Although it has yet to feature in A Song Of Ice And Fire, George R.R. Martin has confirmed that it was always his intention for Stannis and Melisandre to sacrifice Shireen to the God of Light
dunno why you guys bitch about this so much its gonna happen in the books too

>the next book

Fucking kek

>pretty lady
>you're beautiful
So can Arya pass the blindness to other people or how does that work?

>a small wink at a characters departure from the show for a bit
>this board loses its mind

Fucking hell

The real joke is that Davos gave Gendry instructions to row off Dragonstone by keeping the shore to his side. But they're on an island so if Gendry did follow those instructions he'd just be rowing circles around Dragonstone forever. So the memes started about Gendry still rowing while all this shit was going down. And now here D&D take that joke an put it in the show, and Sup Forums is so autistic they are unable to take a tongue-in-cheek comment that really wasn't so out of place in the show.

I don't think Martin ever said it in those words exactly, just that Shireen dies.

The fact that Shireen is halfway across the country with Melisandre while Stannis is with his army in the field will make it difficult for him to be complicit in it.

He fucking left her at Castle Black in the books. Melly Sanders might burn her ass to bring back Jon but Stanis has no opportunity

>according to leaks, Jon sends Gendry to write to Dany to get help
>growing up as lowborn he was never taught how to read\write
>east watch full of illtierate wildlings and no crows