youtube.com/watch?v=p3j3s6Rkb6U

Developments August 24
>SAA advances in Darayya
>Don't believe the meme negotiations
>Syrian Army thwarts jihadist counter-offensive in southern Aleppo
>SDF advance south of Manbij
>Hezbollah strikes Nusra in the western Qalamoun
>Top jihadist commander killed in southern Aleppo
>Massive explosion rips through Jihadist stronghold in Idlib (munitions depot went kebab)
>ISIS attacks Kuweires Airport area of east Aleppo

>NEWEST SOUTHFRONT
youtube.com/watch?v=y3ojKnmFl7A

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
> Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo City Aug 20
i.imgur.com/zNiG2co.jpg
>Manbij - Al-Bab Aug 17
i.imgur.com/Qu0hJLm.jpg
>East Ghouta Aug 12
i.imgur.com/tAk6uPR.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 21
i.imgur.com/aReHyJkh.jpg
>Hasakah Aug 20

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation
rt.com/news/356626-russia-turkey-incirlik-airbase/
timesofisrael.com/turkish-pm-we-want-to-repair-ties-with-egypt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pol.foundation

Pro terroristst getting nervous.

Bashar al Assad lets Iranian top terrorist leader in Syria to fight for him
pic related Kuro Salehi Takhasomi

do what feels right. but know that after the coup, as a soldier you have no pride in the eyes of the common people. just as hizbullah and the mafia were the biggest anti-pkk forces in the 90s, new islamist paramilitaries are springing up. if you feel like you must serve, do it. i'm prepping up myself, but not for anyone else's agenda.

First for Rojava

wtf i love turks now

>roaches think they can actually win a war against Kurds

I am going to enjoy the next few years, as turkey rapidly spins down the drain - without allies, without friends, and without sane leadership.

I'm planing to join Police special forces PÖH.
What do you think? being in army after the coup is bad in the eyes of Anatolian people.

well smarter decision tbqh, i think police are better operators too. you'll get decent action as well.

If you want to become a puppet of erdoğan you are welcome to join the pöh who gives a fuck about anatolian people they fucking support erdoğan go join the army maybe jöh.

EXPLOSION!

Yeah they are better operators but after the new law that you can become a pöh operator without a collage certifacate so this law will lower the quality of the pöh

What is the Syria war about again? I've followed Game of Thrones episodes less complicated than this.

>vallahi we will make syria secular and great again

>quality will drop because nepotism is rampant
to be a police you don't need a brain in this country

Well Dude you know... in the south east roads are filled with vbieds.. And after 40 years you can't do anyshit for this??
Being police is better right now.

>TFW ottoman when? paid kurds to attack SAA so we side with him

To be a fucking special operator you need brains

If do you want to become Special police you need brain dude.

welcome to turkey circa 2016. enjoy lads while it lasts

kurdistan when. turkey needs to be wiped off the map. fucking genocidal roaches

looks like you won't be able to join, then

are you new here?

no

Well yeah but you always be a gendarmerie commando its more fun to be raided then in super cqb or maybe clearing a fucking cave

jesus fucking christ onur is on his 3rd thread creation in a row!!!!!!

the absolute madman!!!!

k well i'm back to posting rare assad's

FUCK THE TURKS
FUCK THE KURDS
FUCK THE JIHADIS
GOD BLESS SYRIA

Being uzman in This country is same shit with a fucking slave.

Erdogan is now pro-Assad

I rather patrol on mountains and raid camps deep in the forest than fighting in city its good to be with nature

onur, show assad your boipucci B-)

Iraqi Kurds are OK

Syrian Kurds are shit tho

Man fuck erdoğan but why Turkey

i couldn't give a flying fuck! they're all roaches in my book!

Did somebody just turn on the lights? So many roaches

have you seen this?
rt.com/news/356626-russia-turkey-incirlik-airbase/

turks are ok

they are given a horribly bad name in Sup Forums because of k*rds that came from Turkey to Europe and became the niggers of Germany and Netherlands

That's your decision but just compare the equipments
Pöh uses last technology Weapons and APC's
Army still uses G-3 and shitty equipments

Lel do you math.There is only 3 of us

I can do that math easily. Thats 3 too many.

i don't trust a fucking word those roaches have to say. in their geographical location all they can do is bend and cuck themselves to the one who's most recently told them off whether it's nato, vlad, or the chinks.

wish they grew a pair and stood up for themselves. then i could get comfy and watch them get gassed

Daily reminder to
GAS THE KURDS
YA BASHAR!

Not all turks are roaches, some of them are actually okay.

Looks like the next current phase is "soon"
So basically the current phase is to wait for the next phase.

Well you don't need APC's on mountains and ı am cool with g3 about the equipments they not that bad a MICH helmet and vests which are same with the us army only con is the weapon.When the fuck they are going to mass produce mpt

>he believes Erdogan's claims
>after 324854 position changes

>Police special forces
didn't you say you wanted to slay kurds? but still its a great choice t.b.h

that meme cracks me up

I know Erdogan is shit, but if he wants to keep power, he needs to be pro-Assad

Turkbros.. I have a flight that has a 15 hour layover in Instanbul airport. I know there was a recent terror attack there so I'm kinda worried

Anything I should know or do? Please help and no bully

He simply realized the western powers don't give a shit about him

Guys why dont we build nuclear reactors all over Hakkari, Sirnak, especially near Kandil? Instead they build it in Adana, Edirne. We should pay Russia for 5 reactor near Kandil and one they it just exploads, you know.. Terrorism. Is this bad idea? We just need to nuke Kandil somehow.

Reminder that mohammed was a pedo warlord
And islam is a death cult
Just read the quran and you'll see

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

:D True m8 I hope one day we can raid a city together. I heard They are going to mass produce this year.

3 HARFLİLER JÖH VE PÖH

You'll convert a lot of pedo assault bowlcuts this way

Don't worry there should not be a terrorist attack soon and keep away from people who wears full adidas and squating they are gopniks of Turkey.

There's heavy security at the airports, don't worry

It's okey m8 are you in atatürk airport? Don't worry just keep away yourself from kekos

What

reminder that egypt's revolutions was shit

lmao who gives a fuck
also never trust a roach

The median age of a prostitue in victorian london was 10... Lol he was a "warlord" ok... And... He also said that anyone caputred by an army of god must be treated as well as the soldiers who caputred them.

>Kandil yakinlarina nukleer santral kuralim. >Kuzeyden guneye sert ruzgarlarin estigi bi gun patlalim.
>Kandil deki butun kopeklerden temizlenir. >Radyoaktif artik Kuzey Iraga ucar.

kek "bakeries die moderates cry" i had never noticed

All of this is bullshit. We need nukes ASAP.

Chernobly 2.0 no we don't need to nuke kurdish population they are cool we just need to clear the mountains and have more security near the iraq and syria border so pkk can't move more troops in

>20 billion dollar nuke

Russians will build for us. we need time

I just can't comprehend all this years yet these terrorists still in action. We are doing something wrong. We lack something and I think it is nukes. Or tactical, smaller nukes. We are giving too much casulties.

>vallahi we will drive all the rawafidh back to iran

Nukes are not the solution but it would be great to have some of that nuclear energy

A lot of our casulties are because of ieds and only way to get in front of ied casualties is to patrol more more and more

Yeee and we have to clean fucking north syria and rojava PKK doesn't use anymore north iraq They use rojava and kamışlı as a base.

are you that iranian proxy?

timesofisrael.com/turkish-pm-we-want-to-repair-ties-with-egypt/

Yildirim: “We think we need to develop economic and cultural ties with Egypt as countries that use the two sides of the Mediterranean,

yup sup leaf?

Okay thanks bros. Any food I should try when there?

>It's okey m8 are you in atatürk airport?

yes!

Ergenekon diye bir destanimiz var. Bu fetocu yilanlarla, akp'li itlerin birlik olup dalga gectikleri destan. Orduda ne kadar vatansever insan varsa haince, hukuksuzca yargilayip Turkluk'le dalga gectiler.

Nedir o destan. Atalarimiz daglari yakarak eritip kendilerine yol acmislar. Bence yapilmasi gereken acik. Gecmisimizde boyle sorunlarla karsilasti atalarimiz. Yaptiklarinin aynisini yapmaliyiz. Koca koca daglari yakarak eritmeliyiz.

Itlerle yilanlar birlik kalleslikte destan yazdilar. Once bunlardan kurtulup sonra Ergenekon destanini yeniden yazmaliyiz.

Yapabilir miyiz? Yakarak eritir miyiz koca koca daglari? Yapariz.

anyone save that netflix and chill meme? think it was a few threads back

Just destroy nusaybin and make a big militarized border so fuckers can't get in from kamışlı

The Kurds betrayed the SAA. I've always known they would. They always show their true colors when they have the upper hand or are in an advantageous position. Never trust the Kurds.

Once Aleppo and Idlib are cleansed, I can't wait for the Tiger Forces + air support to be deployed to Qamishli and start wrecking these terrorists' shit. It seems as though Assad needs to make an agreement with Turkey and BTFO these faggots

İskender,kebab and Sucuk they are not cooking sucuk in restarunts but you can but it in any market and pastırma it is same with sucuk but you can buy this only from butchers

Where did all the Roaches come from?

I thought we chased them away from this board.

>Yildirim: “We think we need to develop economic and cultural ties with Egypt as countries that use the two sides of the Mediterranean,
thats good, in time that means more turkish influence

btw why do you hate the mb if iran likes them, arent you khomenist?

Are Turks based now?

not really a rare assad, but GOD BLESS ASSAD nonetheless

Yaparız ama bunun için irade ve inanç gerek,Kimse elini taşın altına koymuyor PKK'yı bitiyormiyor neden? Çünkü işlerine geliyor Hayırlayın Darbe sonrası kaç kişinin işini sonlardılar,kaç kişiyi ordudan devletten attılar. Aynısını neden PKK'ya ve onun meclisteki ağzı HDP'ye yapmıyorlar? Çünkü işlerine gelmiyor. Erdoğanın Helikopter filosu Kara kuvvetlerinin kullandığı miktara yaklaşmış halde. 4.5 milyar TL'ye saray yapar fakat askere zırhlı taşıyıcı vermez helikopter almaz asker döşenen EYP'lere ölür. Yani bu kadar basit bunun açıklaması.

Look at who's shilling against them now and you tell me.

someone with meme experience should edit the "around blacks never relax" pic with one with kurds.

No

>I thought we chased them away from this board.
We created this board

why the fuck are Turks leading Syria General threads? Can we please fucking remedy this. Fuck the turks

Edit:I tought that you said thread sorry m8 and fuck off

kurds are the trotskyists of the syrian war

>Amaq Agency: 23 YPG fighters were killed during 2 assaults south of Manbij, raising the number of YPG fighters killed this Tuesday to 195.

Iskender,Kebab,Dürüm,Muhallebi,Baklava,Künefe

They literally just talk about Turkey. Like wtf m8 go back to Sup Forums nobody cares, it's legit spam and should be reported.

Since Assad started to fight ypg and we don't want a kurdish state we are so happy that we want to give the news to the people of Sup Forums

do you get to leave the airport? restaurants in the int'l terminal are quite generic iirc