Nigger registration

Look at this nog.She wont rest until everybody gets the same help she needed to get her state non-driver ID card so you can vote.Earlier today Ohio dismissed a ruling that allowed for a special voting session that would take place a week before general elections.Dems immediately cried foul,asserting that this was unfair to blacks because during that special week you can register at a polling place immediately prior to voting.Honestly,what is stopping niggers from getting IDs?Media likes to reference voter ID cards but why would someone not have a need for any type of photo identification beyond a voting booth?Wasnt part of the patriot act a requirement that everyone was to carry a photo id card?for fucks sake,niggers,get 40 damn dollars together and get to the dmv.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/194741/four-five-americans-support-voter-laws-early-voting.aspx?utm_source=tagrss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=syndication
youtube.com/watch?v=1Si_dalLBRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be honest, ARE we trying to suppress the black vote with these policies?

I'm incredibly racist, but I don't see how stopping voter fraud has anything to do with that...

It's like I missed a meeting of the ciswhitepatriarchy society.

Yeah, worthless blacks that can't find the time to get an ID represent all blacks. Do you not think? If you can't do such a simple thing why should you be allowed to vote? It's not hard!

Obviously. White supremacy will always try to suppress the black vote.

fuck just make them free for people living under a standard of living to prevent voter fraud. id be ok with that

Why not just make the IDs free?

I don't get how this is even an issue. Does anyone cry "racism" when you need ID to drive a car or buy booze or open a bank account?

Frankly not requiring ID seems really suspicious to me.

If you can't get an ID, (even if you don't drive,) you don't have the right to vote in the first place. And anyone with a felony cannot vote until they complete their jail time / parole time, which means half of these nigs won't be able to vote regardless.

>Voter ID
Here in the Netherlands you can only vote with an official ID and your Voting Card that gets sent to your place if you live in the Netherlands 5 weeks in advance.
Yet nobody is whining because everybody has an ID and a home. (Even homeless people can get registered at a specific address in their municipality)

Why don't all Americans own an ID card or drivers licence?

What are the costs in producing them?

Here the costs for an ID range from 30€ to 60€. Valid for 10 years

Almost everyone in America DOES have either an ID card or a driver's license, that's the funny part.
I'm sure the government here sells them at a profit just because it is counted at a task. Don't think it'd be a big hit to the budget to have free ID cards.

>Why don't all Americans own an ID card or drivers licence?

The only people who don't are hoodrats and illegal mestizos.

Which is exactly why Democrats oppose voter ID laws. Those two demographics almost exclusively vote Democrat.

It's incredibly transparent.

Having been a bum with no ID at one point, I like voter ID laws. If you can't get your shit together enough to drive or obtain basic documents to prove your identity, you don't deserve to voice your opinion on politics. If niggers and old people aren't allowed to vote because they can't fill out simple forms, what does that tell you about their intellect?

there vote should count too, thats not fair

A lot of states do.
If you go down to city hall and can prove that you have no income, you can get a photo ID for free.

Democrats don't want voter ID because without voter ID, non-citizens can sneak under the radar. They use blacks as a scapegoat because a lot of blacks are too stupid to figure out how to even get an ID.

>
I think we should just charge for voting. 1000 bucks per vote. That way the jew bankers will keep the election results legitimate because they don't want any of the (((money))) to go missing. Proceeds split between local and national government general funds.

All I can imagine is that god awful old people smell

Their opinion and mode of living is antithetical to the system of government and society we have developed. The collective loss for society to let them voice their ignorant opinion is greater than the loss they will experience by following a reasonable course and requiring they identify themselves to prevent fraud.

It's unfair for the vote of a law abiding citizen to be equated with the vote of a felon or person not responsible enough to integrate into the system

Racist Dutch trying to keep the black man down.

Ignorant black man can't follow Dutch law.

voting rights in general was a huge mistake

people are dumb and will vote for any nigger or cunt if its "progressive", they could literally say they will slaughter half the population and still get the minority vote

basically democracy has turned into corrupt mob rule and it doesnt work with large populations of dumb fucks

>Why not just make the IDs free?
and where is the money coming from? that's right...you

Why are you guys so afraid of more people being able to vote? Do you not have faith in your ideas?

I have no problem with paying a few cents extra in taxes so everyone can have free voter IDs.

They're laminated pieces of fucking paper and if it stops the most retarded argument against voter ID's ever then I'm all for it.

>a couple pennies worth of paper
you are aware they drain billions in welfare...a few IDs is a figurative drop of water in an ocean

>non-citizens can sneak under the radar.

How can the undocumented even vote?

Cause documents racist desu

Easily without voter ID laws.

Im not afraid of them voting.im tired of this myth that acquiring a photo id is some hurculean task that only non-blacks are capable of completing.

Liberals are basically saying (not even implying) that niggers are too lazy and too stupid to think ahead and plan. Also, apparently charging $10 for an ID is racist because all niggers are poor.

>Also, apparently charging $10 for an ID is racist because all niggers are poor.

What if they had fewer big slurpies and newports for about a week?

ive been to welfare offices. blacks will happily wait in line 4 hours for a govt check but not an ID?

This is a non-controversy. It is 100% pure bullshit. Americans want voter ID, it's only "controversial" because of politicians, media assholes, and other bullshit artists.

Gallup poll: 80% of Americans support voter ID laws
gallup.com/poll/194741/four-five-americans-support-voter-laws-early-voting.aspx?utm_source=tagrss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=syndication

Eighty! Fucking! Percent! If you polled Americans asking if 2+2=4 you wouldn't get that kind of agreement.

Weren't they saying blacks were felons a few days ago?

>niggers cant get ID
>ID needed to get welfare

something isnt adding up for me

I recently had to get a new ID in my new state but my license is from PA

PA makes it so fucking easy to get a license

You can seriously go online and just renew it right there.

You can even print out a temporary license

If these niggers are seriously bitching about it that's fucked up because PA makes it much easier than anywhere else

I believe you can get welfare with a birth certificate and SS card. But I'm not sure how they cash their welfare checks without photo ID

This over and over.

Giving non-Whites and women the vote is tantamount to giving your country and culture away.

This is why I don't call myself a White supremacist; a superior race wouldn't have allowed this to happen. Pic related to what happens when you give immigrants an inch.

You will never amount to anything in life.

Doesnt that suck?

>preventing voter fraud is voter suppression

this is straight up sorcery.

Illegal beaners arent allowed to vote you dumbass cock sucker.

Neither are felonious niggers

Literally takes all of 2 hours at a dmv to get an ID. Hell you can even MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND SKIP THE LINES

niggers are just lazy that's it

If you're too stupid get an ID then you're too stupid to vote.

To begin with, voter fraud hasn't been a significant problem in the past century.

I feel that the state has a compelling rational interest in having all people have valid ID. And that ID should not be a driving license.

One of the major problems with the way we do ID in America is to have the driving license be the primary form of ID. A driving license is a permission token - it represents the permission to drive. Instead it is also used as an authentication token while also being used as a permission token. You can't revoke the permission without revoking the whole token.

Instead of using the issue to untangle the driving license problem, Voter ID is used to punish poor folks. To get an updated ID, many working class people have to take at least 1 day off work to suffer at the DMV. To be REAL ID compliant, states are now required to mail the ID in order to guarantee that the address is correct (and not 1060 W Addison) - this makes is almost impossible for homeless people to get ID.

>To begin with, voter fraud hasn't been a significant problem in the past century.
Voter fraud is actually a pretty big, and often blatant issue.
It's just that people have been conditioned to turn off their ears the second they hear the term.

They generally are free, and easy to get, too. It's just libtards take advantage of black tards to say "oh look how hard it is to get an id".

>implying anything like legality ever stopped dems from getting votes
Not even death stops dem voters, pic related.

The no id thing is in place to commit fraud, it's that simple. There is no real way to tell how much of this goes on with the current way the votes are counted. This is set up to rig elections and both sides partake. You would have to be a total retard not to realize this. Behind closed doors they know this goes on and, there is not a lot anybody can do about it.

Could the fact that there is little evidence of voter fraud be evidence of the effectiveness of Voter ID laws?

Nigger, if they're ILLEGAL then they shouldn't even be here. Their votes don't matter because they aren't American citizens.

Plus, if they want to vote so badly, why don't they take their lazy brown asses down to the DMV and get a fucking ID?

The Democrats don't like Voter ID laws because they get rid of a portion of their votes: dirty bimbo Illegal immigrants and Blacks.

Literally every DMV I've ever been to has been clogged to unusability by unemployed blacks seeking benefits. But asking them to get one document at the place where they already spend all day is unreasonable?

>To be REAL ID compliant, states are now required to mail the ID in order to guarantee that the address is correct (and not 1060 W Addison)

That shit doesn't sit right with me. My secondary mailman delivers the wrong mail to my house all the time (and my mail to other houses). Doesn't that also open up the risk of the ID being stolen? Where I live all the little niglets will steal mail because they literally think the welfare check is an actual check in the mail (they are fairly young though, like 8-9 years old). I actually haven't had that problem for about a year now.

>this makes is almost impossible for homeless people to get ID.

Couldn't they just ask the post office to hold "their" mail and pay for a box at the post office? I did that with my mail when I "moved out" of my dad's house.

Its all ebt debit cards now.i doubt people get actual checks.most shitholes have no id required check cashing places,as well.theyll take as much as 25% of the check but nogs will pay up.

Yet niggers will happily wait 4+ hours for social security and disability benefits. Maybe socia security offices should be allowed to print IDs?

Even India has voter IDs. They still poop in the streets, but they at least have their shit together in this respect.

It blows my mind any sane human being could possibly think allowing people to vote without ID makes even a modicum of sense.

Also, OP. Put some fucking spaces behind your punctuation, what the fuck is going on there man?

When corey booker was running for mayor of newark,nj a documentary came out showing how he would pay cash to blacks in philadelphia to be bused to newark to vote.now hes a fucking senator.

>niggers,get 40 damn dollars together
>fuck just make them free for people living under a standard of living
>Why not just make the IDs free?
>What are the costs in producing them?
>Don't think it'd be a big hit to the budget to have free ID cards.
>we should just charge for voting.
>where is the money coming from?
>I have no problem with paying a few cents extra in taxes so everyone can have free voter IDs.
>they drain billions in welfare
>apparently charging $10 for an ID is racist
>Maybe socia security offices should be allowed to print IDs?

FUN FACT: voter ID is available for FREE in each and every state with an ID requirement for voting.
ASK YOURSELVES: If Democrats are really concerned about not everyone having ID to vote, then shouldn't they spearhead a movement to get everyone an ID?

Sorry. Doesnt look that bad on my screen.

Anyone caught involved in election fraud should be excluded from voting or even being able to hold office. That is further proof of what I am saying. It would be great if there was a way to enforce said laws, but then the players couldn't keep up with there status quo. It's shit that nothing is really done about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Si_dalLBRk