Tfw unemployed for 7 years

>tfw unemployed for 7 years
I don't even know what day it is. When did you realize that your life is falling apart? I think I'm getting that just now.

think your life fell apart a long time ago champ

>unemployed for 13 months now
comfy as fuck i receive 70% of my former wage doing nothing for 3 years

about the 3rd year after graduating I realised that my life is fucked by the system and became an outcast

>unemployed for 7 years
how do you hanging up? by NEET bux?

daddy money

i am 23 and i've never had a real job.
how fucked am i?

if you're still a student you're fucking fine, if it's been more than a year that you shitpost inhere doing nothing, yeah it's problematic

the system keep actual qualified people like me down. i can't speak for you but in Vietnam you either have to have some kind of connection with the big guys up there if you want a decent job - normalized nepotism, that or bribe them with absurd amount of money, yes you read that right, pay money to work like some sort of ponzi scheme. i've been coding for some oil company in cyprus and receiving money directly from them, i'll fucking massacre the first cunt that steps foot into my place asking for income tax.

I have been studying industrial engineering for the last 4 years, and I have failed, so i am starting computer engineering almost from cero this year.

i feel defeated as fuck.

it's nothing lad, i started working at 17 with no degrees, stoped cuntless times and found back jobs anyway, everything is within the attitude when you attend to a job.

I stopped working because I became anti-consummerist.

Jesus how are you supporting yourself? If I didn't work I'd be on the damn streets.

I guess Vietnam really did lose the Vietnam war

so you just hate capitalism in general?

>neet since I graduated high school
>will be 25 this year
I think I win

yes, i am disengaging from modern society
currently trying to stop using the internet

i don't know, if i fail in my studies again i will end myself.

What if they guerrila war you? Everyday you ride your motorbike to get some groceries you'll be harassed by tax collectors hiding in tunnels.

same except im 22

one of my friend is a cook and still live with his mother, he's 32

And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restless or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.

same here

>7 years
How is that possible? Are you even trying to do something with your life?