I know Spider-Man Homecoming is old news on Sup Forums...

I know Spider-Man Homecoming is old news on Sup Forums, but here in Japan the media blitz has been going hard for about a week or two and I noticed something funny.

Here in Japan all the ads for Spider-Man Homecoming feature ZERO diversity. Even Peter's Asian friend doesn't appear in ads. They showed him once wearing the Spider-Man mask, and that's it. The ads focus on Spider-Man, Vulture, and their costumes. None of Peter's friends, no MJ, just zero diversity.

I think it's pretty funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHcJegX178w
youtube.com/watch?v=ci4E8n_B1JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U0D3AOldjMU
thedailybeast.com/the-real-reasons-new-york-has-the-countrys-most-segregated-schools
nytimes.com/2017/05/15/opinion/school-segregation-nyc.html
nytimes.com/2016/06/12/magazine/choosing-a-school-for-my-daughter-in-a-segregated-city.html?_r=0
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40879427
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beautiful

Some countries aren't completely infiltrated by Jewish propaganda. Good for Japan. At least they have a spine

Only jew puppets enjoy diversity.

Did the media blitz in the west really bring up diversity? All I really remember from the adverts was them showing Peter Parker, Tony Stark and that scene of Vulture being threatening. Only reason I knew this film was diverse was because Sup Forums kept posting cast pictures.

(They) know it's not selling in asia. People actually hate niggers there.

Good for you. This movie sucked desu, and for entirely different reasons. Don't watch it if you haven't yet, wait for torrent.

based chinks

Source of an add from Japan?

interesting but

i ahve to say i only heard about the 'diversity' on Sup Forums i dont remember the tv spots being that noticably sjw

Would she have made a good Mary Jane?
youtube.com/watch?v=jHcJegX178w

I don't think they'll actually do MJ (real MJ) just like they won't do Harry Osborne as someone else has taken his place in Homecoming.

Who gives a shit about the 4 Homecoming sexual they wanna do... all I want is a sequel to ASM2 with the Sinister Six but of course we will never get something that's actually good and instead have to just get generic cash grabs

It's only natural. Jews fear the samurai.

>Mary Jane not present at all in trailer
>No school stuff
>Makes it a Vulture Vs Spidey movie
youtube.com/watch?v=ci4E8n_B1JQ

Good editing but unfortunately that's not the final product

It's pretty similar to the Western ones though. The only place they emphasised the school stuff was all those Breakfast club references at Cons.
>youtube.com/watch?v=U0D3AOldjMU

be my japanese gf

>Why do they keep making me take pictures with these girls?
>I wish I was at home playing with boys in my underwear
>My feet hurt

>you"ll never lick emma's nostrils

>MJ

Is she even in the movie?

His face whenever they left him alone with the cast was like watching a man contemplate suicide.

The black girl is qt

>NYC has the most segregated schools in the country
>tfw she's wrong
thedailybeast.com/the-real-reasons-new-york-has-the-countrys-most-segregated-schools

nytimes.com/2017/05/15/opinion/school-segregation-nyc.html

he's probably feeling left out because he likes boipucci

Do you think Spider-Man enjoyed listening to the intersectional feminism discussions during the breaks?

What? White liberals don't want their kids to go to school with niggers?

They phrase it as "we want the best for our children". Meaning they want them to go to good schools in middle class areas, and fight tooth and nail to get it. This is a fairly interesting article on it, if you have 7 hours to kill.
>nytimes.com/2016/06/12/magazine/choosing-a-school-for-my-daughter-in-a-segregated-city.html?_r=0

They all look pissed that she brought it up. If your a minority actor just trying to do your job someone just mentioning race from nowhere must be annoying.

They probably hear it a lot too.

>muh red pilled asians

God I hate Sup Forums weebs. Fuck you and fuck your waifu dolls you man-children

>Did the media blitz in the west really bring up diversity?
Yes. All the "journalism" websites made it a point.

>"person of color"
This has to stop. Either admit "colored person" is the same thing, or just say "minority". I'll even take "ethnic". It makes me more angry to see coloreds using the phrase "people of color" than whites because it just reinforces the idea that these idiots actually bought into the latest fad in political correctness. I can understand that blind altruism from white liberals, but not from others.

Journalists mentioned it but the trailers never showed it here either. I was legitimately surprised when I saw black Gwen and qt autistic brown mj

Why will they never make a Spiderman movie where Peter turns into Man-Spider? That shit was the absolute best thing about the 90's cartoon.

eeeeeeeeee!!!!! i love emma!!!

99% of people don't read reviews
At the best they might read one in the daily mail

what did they mean by this

t. White toastie roastie

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40879427
Back to selling children to Mudslime sex slavers and getting hit by a car.

Is this sex?

herpes exchange

>His face in that last panel
Kek you can really taste the despair.

>all I want is a sequel to ASM2 with the Sinister Six but of course we will never get something that's actually good and instead have to just get generic cash grabs
TASM2 was the fucking definition of "generic cash grab". I'm not defending Homecoming, I'm just pointing out both of The Amazing Spider-Man movies were dogshit.

i was grabbing onto muh dick during TASM that's for sure

Emma Stone was hot, Denis Leary was fun, and those were the only positive aspects of The Amazing Spider-Man movies. I don't get why anyone would want to watch a TASM Sinister Six movie, TASM2 established that the Sinister Six were going to be a bunch of generic thugs who Harry hires to help him do evil things. Their backstories were thrown in the trash.