Would you still vote for Trump if he agreed on a pathway to citizenship for non-criminal Mexican illegals?

Would you still vote for Trump if he agreed on a pathway to citizenship for non-criminal Mexican illegals?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/149346699936/making-mexico-pay-for-the-wall
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what, and vote for hillary?

Isn't that more or less what he's be proposing the whole time with his Big Beautiful Door?

What the exact pathway should be I'm not too sure, but whichever ones we don't deport need legal status somehow.

>implying I'd ever vote for Hillary

He could shoot up an elementary school and then burn down the white house and he'd still get my vote.

Gary Johnston?

Non-criminal illegals?

What is that an oxymoron? If you cross the border illegally you're a criminal fuckwit

Does voting Trump still make Leftists mad and hurt Hillary Clinton?

Yes.

Does voting Trump still make George Soros and MSM cry?

Yes.

great, amnesty...

>Does voting Trump still make Leftists mad and hurt Hillary Clinton?

Not if he adopts all of her policies.

>literally said he'd be open to the idea of amnesty

At this point, Trump is pretty much Hillary without the corruption.

No, although he is taking a step in the right direction.

checked

>At this point, Trump is pretty much Hillary without the corruption.

you are literally a fucking retard

sincerely kill yourself

The US should have the same policy on immigration as Canada (at least before Trudeau): point based system with thresholds deeply dependent on the current needs of the country. He only needs to be less lax than Canada was about letting temporary workers stay after the Visas expire.

Of course. Changing his position at this point is only done to pander to lower information swing votes. He's already made his position clear. We're getting a wall and illegals are going back. FULL STOP.

Get in line like everyone else. It's that simple.

He always talked about a pathway. You libshits are insufferable I swear. Watch one of his speeches once in a while. For fucks sake I watch Hillary's.

>flip-flopped on his #1 issue

Can't wait 'till he starts saying the wall was just a suggestion, a slightly modified TPP is actually a great idea, maybe those pesky "assault weapons" really do need to be banned, etc. Goymerican Sup Forumstards will be buttblasted for months.

No, but I don't support trump anyways.

nobody cares what you think Serb.

I agree with Scott Adams:
blog.dilbert.com/post/149346699936/making-mexico-pay-for-the-wall

Tax the illegal immigrants to pay for the wall and for the border security. Deport them if they don't pay, but if they do, allow them to stay and work.

i would vote for the most nationalist candidate. right now that is rump by far and would still be trump if he agreed to a pathway to citizenship or whatever. by the way, there is no such thing as a "non-criminal illegal", that doesn't make any sense.

>non-criminal criminals

Kinda sad bro

>flip-flopped on his #1 issue

You really suck the MSM cock don't you. There has never been a flip-flop.

>lol, who?
said everyone

No

Obviously. I am pretty sure that, like all candidates, Trump's running platform and his real intentions are two different things.

>Gary Johnston?

The open borders carbon tax "libertarian"? Please.

Once he sends the illegals back, the ones who could meet immigration requirements would come back anyway.
A pathway system would be that without wasting anyone's time.
I do think it's a bit weak since they DID break the law getting to the US, but whatever.

Im tempted to call you Leaf but its not a shitpost. Its just a shitty post.

>non-criminal illegals
>non-criminal illegals

think about it