How come Korea is becoming so much more culturally dominant in the world than Japan...

How come Korea is becoming so much more culturally dominant in the world than Japan? Every asiaboo I know loves Korean culture, food, fashion, m.usic and movies while only fat weebs and other social rejects have the same open love for Japanese culture. Everybody talks about when they're going to go to Korea now, despite the constant threats of war. Korea just seems so much cooler than Japan.

Is there a reasonable explanation for this?

because they are more handsome and beautiful than japanese

K-POP already conquered the US

and their women too

le kpop faec

Hey Kim, what are you doin?

>Korean culture, food, fashion, m.usic and movies
I don't know anything about those.
But I can say Kurosawa, Miike, Oda Nobunaga, tons of shitty anime, sushi, onigiri etc.

t.hirohito

WTF

Ha! I even have Korean dorama chanel, but haven't any Japanese one...

Is it bad that I almost want South Korea to fall to the communists just to see what all the kpop fags do when their source of mass commercialized prolefeed dries up

Stop making this thread.

wtf did just happen to the nose

not at all, SK pop culture is cancer.

Agreeed.
White and black girls are addicted to Korean but not Japanese and Chinese.
Korea is chad country of Asia

>waaaa my country is a lot worse than that country
>screeching on the imageboard for anime n shite
>naturally people come to defend his country
reminds me of a sly girl who degrades herself to get attention

arr rook same, same plastic surgeon?

>arooksame

btw about Korea i only know kpop, the Korean war and kimchi tbqhfsd. We love you Nippon

South Korea is like American culture but with Asians so it's easily adopted and picked up by Chad and Stacy.

Your threads are getting less and less replies.

Plastic surgery cannot properly mimic the natural elasticity of biological tissue.

t. zainichi

There are too many, litterally, too many Koreans in Japan. So sad.
After the ww2, we asked them to go back to korea, and only 234 Koreans stayed because they really really want to stay in japan. Now, there are several millions Koreans in japan. Stop coming to Japan. Annoying desu.

fuck off

revolting

I'm a Koreaboo but can we please just admit that Korean food is fucking disgusting?

I went to a korean bbq restaurant here in the states last week and it was some of the most delicious bulgogi I've ever had in my life. Better then any jap or chinese place I've been to and I love asian food.

Wow, the natural looking Koreans in OP image is actually way cuter then the plastic ones imo.

kpop is pure shite.

>implying their retarded fans didn't astroturf this.

BBQ aside its disgusting.

take it back, maggot

bump

Its just that kpop and kdrama have reached a broader audience and don't face the same stigma as a lot of japanese content. Even though the Japanese have created a lot more content (gaming, anime, film, cuisine, clothing, etc), and their work seems more sincere - an honest extension of their own selves. Korean pop music and dramas seem as artificial as their plastic-surgery faces.