1. you're cunt

1. you're cunt
2. would you volunteer and fight for Finland if Putin annexed the shit out of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=finland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At that point it would be too late me thinks

No, but i would pray for Finns

I would but he's not going to do shit, he's already been made into a pariah over taking an area that's over 60% ethnically Russian and was part of Russia until the 60's

flag
yes

Yes, I will become a Russian partisan who fights against the fascist putinism.

Putin wouldn't annex Finland. Russia loves Finland and Finns.

Don't need help, fuck outta here. Mongolians only.

10 years ago, people said that Putin wouldn't attack sovereign european countries. then he invaded Georgia and Ukraine

>Georgia
Okay baby let's dance

I will help the finns with my karate

>10 years ago, people said that Putin wouldn't attack sovereign european countries.
>then he invaded Georgia and Ukraine
And where is the contradiction?

Not my country, not my problem.

>Putin annexed the shit out of it?
that 1.5 meter 33 IQ pussy ass manlet can't annex the shit out of anything. period.

Which means that he kept to his promise so far.

Georgia was due to them being cunts to Russians and Ukraine was because they were harassing the Crimerians and Russia had to stop them, no one else would.

you need to go back cryptoslav

Georgia and Ukraine are sovereign European countries

I never even heard of Finland until 3 years ago, so no.

>sovereign
Where is your Proof?

I am here to stay and enjoy easy life )))

wikipedia

>if Putin annexed the shit out of it?
Well, if Putin really decided to annex Finland, I think it would be something Crimea-like, you know, Finns wake up, turn tv on "Здpaвcтвyйтe, гpaждaнe Финляндcкoй Aвтoнoмнoй Pecпyблики" and like this.

Naturally I would.

Go home vladislav. Russia did it to keep their naval base there, nothing else.

Considering you then would have 500 000 angry finns go full taliban on you, I doubht it would be as peacefull as crimea.

Flag
No, but I would fight for Russia

>Russia did it to keep their naval base there,
Dumb swedoid. Russians are majority in Crimea, and they were about forced to learn pig language of Ukrainians.

Sorry but i only accept Independent sources like RT or Sputnik

Hum.
My country always try hard to stay neutral. So it's hard to see us joining a war.

But Fins and Sami are welcome to live in this Sauna, if they needed.

>t. Wilhelm Mauritz Klingspor

>500 000 angry finns
Sounds like 500 000 angry birds tb h.

based

Deep inside you know you cant match the firepower of weponised finnish autism.

He wouldn't. It'd cost way too much for Russia because our conscripts are trained to go full taliban in case of attack.

RT and Sputnik both declared Ukraine and Georgia sovereign

>would have 500 000 angry finns go full taliban on you
Half a million is not even a decent army noways for a war of attrition. I mean, we have 800 000 angry niggers in our jails. Nothing is holding us to ship them to a country who declare war against us.

guerilla warfare != war of attrition

Sw*des will thank us when we save them from muslisms.

Deep inside I know that we will just drink vodka together and then we'll go to Estonia through that new Helsinki-Tallin tunnel to have some fun with eestis iykwim.

>that flag
>that post

Something doesnt add up.

>Ukraine
Crimea is Russian. The UN and EU ignore the basic right of self determination of them.
>Georgia
I know to little about the last war. As far as i know, some separatists in Georgia started a heat, and to prevent a civil war, Russia invaded and grant some sort of self ruled territories inside Georgia for the minorities.
Just to remember that NATO did the same thing in the Balkans but wait to long and thousands died for no reason.
I honestly think that Russia did the right thing.

Sw*den is FINNISH, Cuckström.

Meanwhile in real life Finland has been Swedish for a longer time then it has been finnish. Its the other way around Pekka and you know it.

No, I wouldn't. 10 000 Swedes volunteered during the Winter War, look at how ungrateful the Finns are. Why would it be different now?

>Crimea is Russian.
Well, now it is at least. It wasnt a few years ago.

>The UN and EU ignore the basic right of self determination of them.

You usually hold an ellection then let the military come in. Not the other way around.

We would win on our own but we appreciate the help

Shut the fuck up faggot. You can't bring up muh 10 gorillabillion volunteers while baiting Finns 24/7.
It's either one or the other and you can't have both.

I never bait Finns, what on earth are you talking about?

Finland
>900,000 reserves
>Great artillery, one of the best in the world
>Best soldiers in the world
>Estonia will help us and they have another 300,000 reserves

Russia
>Puny state
>On the verge of collapse
>Many Russians wouldn't support the war
>Fucking pathetic soldiers
>Homosexual and criminal niggers

Lol. I wish they decided to invade Finland.

Doesn't matter what you do personally it's about what Swedes collectively do

>hold an ellection then let the military come in.
It's difficult for you to understand the problem because you live in one of the most civilized regions on earth. But on most of the world, people don't simple agree with the population.
If Russia did not had annexed Donbass and Crimea, Ukrainian army would probably genocide or expel the Russians from Russians majority towns.
Yes, i understand that this is a very trouble topic considering that many ex-USSR countries have a large Russians enclave and this open precedents for invasions.

>no gays in the Finnish army
hmm

But they're not criminal niggers.

Lol as if its gay to fuck a cute boy when there arent girls available.

Sure. Who knows, maybe we could even get you folks Karelia back.

I hate Finns but I probably still would.

Actually, he doesn't live in ONE OF the most civilized regions on earth. He lives in THE most civilized region - the Nordic region. :)

>900,000 reserves
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=finland
wat

Well if you are a gypsy please don't .

site is hacked by russian hackers, everyone knows that finnish reserves are infinite since the second hyperborean war

1. f*Nland
2. no

But those were finns that had moved to Sweden in search of a better life

We have 900,000 trained but we don't have enough tanks and guns for everyone. A war would be largely guerrilla warfare.

If one Finnish soldier dies he will get replaced by another. We are the strongest nation on Earth

You can literally look their names up, that's a fucking meme. I know this because my grandfather went to Talvisota and he was a fucking Skåning

>look at how ungrateful the Finns are.

Im betting you base that entirely on Sup Forums posts. Have you ever been on a Finnish/Swedsish military exercise?

THANK HIM FOR HIS SERVICE

Finnish normies don't even know you helped at all. Or they think you just sent a little supplies and had a couple volunteers.

They feel like you betrayed us because you were too weak and scared but they don't hold a grudge.

How can guns be a problem when you use 7.62x39? Just get cheap second hand AKs for everyone in the reserves then, the cost would probably be close to zero taking over some eastern euro arsenal.

Woah, thank you so much! Because of your grandfather we must never defend ourselves from lies and slander again. What luck are we in that he existed and saved Finland.

A war would easily kill 15% of your population and cripple another 30 for life.

Why do this if everything could be sorted out with 15 minutes of talk and a firm handshake?

We had the Germans wanting us from the south, the Slavs from the east and the UK and France from the north and we only sent you 10 000 troops and a literal shitton of supplies.

Are finnish normies the worst normies?

Lol no it wouldn't. Russia would fall within 2 months. They can't even beat Ukraine

When did I say that you can't defend yourselves from slander? I just refuted the other Finn who stated that the Swedish volunteers WUZ FINNS, when the reality is that they weren't. I don't see the issue here

They just don't know because no one has told them. But yes Finnish normies are the worst.

Yes
Imagine normal normies but way more autistic

I would die for finland

When we did military exercises with Finns in GMU it was good camraderie

You dont do combined exercises during the first three months user.

>br*zilian intelligence

Wrote GMU so that younglings can understand, I am way too old to be here. Would just get bullied if I wrote l*Mpen

>Finnish normies don't even know you helped at all
You guys did not have history classes?
>8,700 Swedes, 1,010 Danes (including Christian Frederik von Schalburg, a captain in Christian X of Denmark's bodyguard and later commander of the Free Corps Denmark, a volunteer unit created by Nazi Germany in Denmark during World War II), about 1,000 Estonians, 850 Ukrainians[1], 725 Norwegians, 372 Ingrians, 366 Hungarians,[2] 346 Finnish expatriates, more than 20 Latvians and 190 volunteers of other nationalities made it to Finland before the war was over.

This
Last time they were thrown out of the League of Nations, it wouldn't be a great PR move

Quality post

At least get a clue of what you talk about. The Germans was dug in in Narvik, and the UK and France wanted to take Narvik and the Swedish norht to stop Iron ore shippments to Germany. Pretty much everytthing east of us short of Finland was soviet, and the Germans had everything south and southwest.

Credits for effort tho.

Såklart! Ondska måste bekämpas.

Lumpen is reintroduced tho, so you could be a youngfag too.

Russia has nukes in Europe
>Waah, America has nukes in Europe!
I will never respect russia, they are pathetic. They only want to bully instead of being friends. Fuck them.

I don't know if you are too young, or too old.

>hurr nobody is allowed to be as militarily powerful as NATO

Nobody calls it lumpen anymore though as far as I understand. Or at least that was the impression I got

We who work with it does. Its lumpen or Värnplikten as for us.

Om du skulle gissa på rak hand, hur skulle du säga att demografin ser ut i militären just nu? procent svenskar i förhållande till blattar?

This. Putin is FINNIC double agent, his end game is to crash russia with no survivors

>Russia invaded Georgia

This

Don't forget that we brainwashed Karelian bears, so they will fight for us as well.

He is probably talking about peace operations in Georgia to prevent another civil war.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War

I know what he's talking about but Russia only attacked after our peacekeepers got attacked by g*orgians.

It is