Rick is an anti-Semite now

>Rick is an anti-Semite now

wtf....I want....Pickle Rick back

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/notanothersarah?lang=en
twitter.com/crashrosbe?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being critical of Israel is not anti-Semitic, kike.

>A jewish government is not jewish
hmnnn this really made me twink

>Being critical of a government is racist.
Hmmm.

>being critical of how jews run things is not anti-semitic

Remember when the left would die for Israel? Now it's all about Palestine.

>Being critical of people that are Jewish means you are being critical because they are Jewish

>being critical of Jewish people for running a country to be Jewish,molded after Jewish ethics and laws is not critical of Jews
??????

Zionist=/=Jewish

Anti-Zionism is dog whistle for anti-Semitism

Never watched this show past episode 3.

Is it really that good?

I stopped at the cuck episode, cause I'm sick of that shit o Sup Forums.

It is if the government is running an explicit ethno-state.

Also the term is "anti-semitic", not "racist", since Jewishness is more properly defined as an ethnicity.

Just because you don't support Israel does not mean your anti-Semitic.

>Being critical of racist agendas based on fanatical religious beliefs is racist
>Being critical of first worlders stealing land is racist
Are even the Jews that are opposed to Zionism and land grabs anti-Semitic?

You are if you're criticizing Israel, since Israel is indistinguishable from Jewish idenitty (according to the Jews). That is why they believe they are allowed to have an ethno-state while others are not.

Then why did both France and the U.K. pass laws declaring that criticism of Israel and anti-zionism are anti-semitic?

Many ethnicities are tied to the land. Perhaps rootless Americans don't realize this.

Self Hating Jews are sadly common. They have internalized anti-semitism.

This is how you can tell posters are American. Americans really have no idea how ethnicity even work.

>Start watching Community
>Episode 2 (or 3?)
>Joel and Chevy set about to put on a weird play to prove they've learned some amount of Spanish
>They get drunk while writing/planning their play
>They sober up and Joel points out that, and wonders why, there is a needless antisemitic screed in the middle of their Spanish

>This is never addressed or brought up again, though they do both get Fs for the presentation

Maybe Dan Harmon knows that old guys are frequently randomly anti-Jewish, and uses it for comedy because comedy comes from familiarity?

It's funny because the early stuff that happens in Rick and Morty repels everyone.
One of the first lines is Rick telling Summer that God isn't real but then he never really says that again.
That cuckold episode happens early but they never do another episode like that again.
Once you get through that, it's a clear cut sci-fi parody with jokes that aren't about God or Cuckolds.

Yes, but God ordained the land to one ethnicity. The others merely inhabited it in their absence.

The only people who state otherwise are the squatters and Nazi cocksuckers who use them as leverage.

Because both France and the U.K. are third worlds that can't think straight.

I believe in Rick & Morty it was simply a Mel Gibson joke.

>It is if the government is running an explicit ethno-state

Wrong.

Or maybe it's because they're countries that don't have thousands strong Neo-Nazi rallies in their city streets?

Ever thought about that?

Maybe it's because they've witnessed the effects of casual anti-semitism (oh, I'm not anti-semitic, just "anti-zionist") on their continent first hand and seen where it inevitably leads. Maybe they saw how quickly your populace turns to veiled anti-semitism, like Occupy Wall Street, to deflect from their own incompetence with personal financial responsibility or wise family and education choices?

Maybe, just maybe, Americans don't know as much about history and the world as they think they know, because their stupid fat asses only process what comes to them through Netflix or conspiracy web sites.

If one does not believe that those with Jewish blood are inferior and/or should be treated a certain way, it is not racist. Being opposed to a government and the actions of some Jews is racist.

Oh no, of course. You're criticizing Israel's right to exist for purely alturistic reasons that have nothing at all to do with wanting to dilute the Jews ability to defend themselves by encouraging invader Arabs to view themselves as "victims" of an occupation and attack the state that ironically keeps the entire region peaceful. And of course, none of this would be motivated by the historical anti-semitism ingrained deeply in Europe and all the countries derived from Europe.

Oh no, not at all.

The Government IS Israel and Israel IS the Jewish people.

Everything they do is in the service of protecting the Jewish people. And Europeans and Muslims simply have no right to criticize Jewish people for running it in the manner they need to, to ensure their self preservation...not after what Europeans and Muslims have done to the Jewish people.

You simply don't have that right and any misguided criticism against Israel IS a criticism of Jewisih identity.

>religion as a defense
Yeah, why should I be opposed to Islamist killing gays if their religion sanctions it?

I'd don't support what the Neo-Nazis preach but the US is found on free speech.
But being a Neo-Nazi is not exclusive to being anti-Semitic.
They always aim at other minorities wherry original Nazis were killing Jewish people.

>israel is an artificial and illegitimate state m-morty *burp*

really pickles your rickle..

Oy veeeeeey

Gas the kikes
Race war now

Criticism of the actions of people that happen to be a certain race is not racism. The United Sates was founded by whites and I don't think they should have slaughtered American Natives and stolen all of their land; that does not make me racist against whites.

If you don't support ISIS does that mean you are "Islamophobic?" fucking retard

It felt a bit too far fetched.

You forgot that ISIS isnt true muslims :^)

"sometimes I reference the geopolitical complexities of the topic which is not the same as going to an anti-semetic place" - rick sanchoz

Because you don't believe it is right to kill gays?

Judaism is a religion and the obeyance of the religious laws is indivisible from it's ethinicty. There's nothing in the scriptures that requires us to commit moral affronts. So your criticism is redundant.

It is when those actions are in defense of the ethnicity and and indivisible from the ethnicity.

Israel does not steal land or slaughter populations. This sort of garbage is perpetuated by anti-semites, which is precisely why you can rest assured that 99.9% of criticisms leveled at Israel are veiled anti-semitism.

If you oppose Islam, yes, you are "islamaphobic".

Israel is the Jews. The Jews are Israel. To criticize Israel is to criticize Jews. To criticize Israel is anti-semitic.

If you wish to criticize internal elements of Israel, as you would internal elements of Islam (such as ISIS or Sunnis) this is troublesome and questionable, but perhaps not entirely anti-semitic, though I would not give you the benefit of the doubt.

That no-God line only "repels" easily triggered nutters who can't stand the idea of an atheist existing anywhere in the world. Rick is exactly the kind of person who would say that.

>You can't criticize people if they're jewish
Got it

>Israel does not steal land
What is the Golan Heights, Alex?

Israel.

You can, but don't expect people to not question your motives.

hitler did nothing wrong

twitter.com/notanothersarah?lang=en
twitter.com/crashrosbe?lang=en

Heres the duo who wrote the episode. So strong lefty femyles.

I don't fall for stupid b8 that easily, because I know even you know that he was wrong and what he did was perhaps the greatest evil the world has ever seen.

>We can soak up land on the other side of our borders cause god told us it's okay :^)

No, because Arabs attacked us and tried to kill us and protecting ourselves by seizing land to maintain a safe buffer zone from further unprovoked attacks is necessary.

Again, you, most likely a white European, think you have the right to remove Israels right to exist? The Jewish right to exist?

Not anymore you don't.

kikes had it coming

>Being opposed to land grabs means I hate my Jewish friends and think they are inferior to me

We're still here. We'll still be here long after white Americans and Europeans are extinct.

How does that you feel you piece of shit? How's that for trolling?

Criticism of Israel is driven by Jewish diaspora, who don't want to go back, and are determined to destroy her so they never have to.
You have to go back.

>They murdered three innocent heroes of colour
Yeup, women wrote it alright.

I'm not white so I don't care desu
Its easy to hate your people when you're such nepotistic hypocritical vermin

>Being opposed to Jews defending themselves from genocide means I hate my Jewish friends

Yes it does. It's not even a debate.

>Jewish friends

I bet you have plenty. Why don't you tell them that you think they should willingly let themselves be murdered by anti-semites who hate them. See how long they will be your friends after that.

No ones buying it Mr. Goldenstein, just fuck off.

Spinning tops and klezmer dances, now that's culture. It was worth it all.

>OY VEY YOUR INTENT IS WHATEVER I SAY IT IS GOYIM I'M THE ONE WHO GETS TO DECIDE HOW YOU THINK NOW REMEMBER THE SIX GORILLION

I love how when a Jewish person cares for their family they are "nepotistic" but when a goy does it they are "good parents". Fuck you. Get a job and take care of your own life instead of blaming your failures on people who did nothing to you.

There are plenty of other places the Jews could have settled and be perfectly safe. But, no, they needed uproot people and steal more and more land and create more enemies by doing so because their religion says so.

you're joking right? the show isn't glorifying cuckolds

anti-semite

It's a richer culture than anything you Europeans ever produced. Anything good that came out of that wasteland was produced by my people.

Yeah, maybe if you lost six million of your tribe at the hands of people who hated them for no reason other than being Jewish you'd have a different view about the necessity of self preservation. What a surprise that you don't, with you non-Jewish privilege and never having to worry that in the dead of night people will come and kill you and take everything you own, simply because you exist.

Sounds like n korea tier threats. Laughable in other words.

Because it's OUR land. It is our ancestral homeland, stolen from us. We reclaimed it. It's ours and we suffered greatly both in it's loss and in it's reclamation. Europeans wouldn't understand, because whenever they run out of land they just steal more. Whenever they run out of gold, they just pull it from other peoples mouths.

It's going to be hard to survive when Hezbollah gets their hands on Iranian nukes and wipes you off the map

Do you think that people honestly hate you because of your religious beliefs? Do you think it's a coincidence that 90% Of the world outside of 300lb protestant Americans despises you? Was it all a dream Haim?

Israel will always be Jewish.

London isn't even English. The United States will be Hispanic in a generation.

And while you buck toothed hillbillies sit their drinking your energy drinks and smoking your amphetamines, you'll blame the Jews, lash out at us, try and take our funding, try and enrich our enemies, when in fact it is you doing it to yourselves because you are stupid and greedy.

We have Israel now. So you'll have to find a new scapegoat within your borders to harass and pin your failings on.

Cry moar.

Why am I not surprised that the Israel supporter hates Europe and her peoples

>We're still here
As if anyone could take you seriously, now, hahahaha

You hate us because you're pathetic failures who need a boogeyman, and Jews are easy to bully because of our small numbers and outsized success and achievements.

No one takes you seriously, Americans. With your fucking reality show President.

We ARE still here, despite you stupid pieces of shit and your genocide. Now I'm gonna sit back and laugh as you losers genocide yourselves. You don't even need Mexicans or Muslims to do it for you - Your fat fucking asses and your bugers and fried chicken obsession will get the job done first.

he also called out 911 inside job in pickle rick episode at beginning. you jews should be scared since its more obvious day by day that 911 is a false flag commited by mossad and jew to have the us control the middle east.

Your actions have in no way impeded my success, but you know as well as I do at the end of the day that Israel has more blood on it's hands than any tinpot 3rd world dictatorship. It's not jealousy or even bitterness that makes people hate you, it's the fact that you stab yourself and cry foul

Geez you mad? Stating that the U.S. and Europe will be wiped out is rather aggressive pointless talk.

Without money and tech(stolen and sold) from the U.S. do you really believe the country would be in the state it's in?

Seriously lighten the fuck up.

That was such a mindnumbingly pointless bit
>uhmmm, Israel amirite

>white people colonize, steal, kill, pillage, enslave, etc
>might makes right :^)
>jews do the same and on a much smaller scale
>FUCKING KIKES, DOES THEIR GREED KNOW NO BOUNDS?!

>but you know as well as I do at the end of the day that Israel has more blood on it's hands than any tinpot 3rd world dictatorship.

That is objectively untrue. The fact that you believe it and repeat it PROVES my point that your so-called criticism of Israel are the result of anti-semitism.

>It's not jealousy or even bitterness that makes people hate you, it's the fact that you stab yourself and cry foul

Typical holocaust denier bullshit, with your "false flag" conspiracy theory garbage.

tell the jews to deploy their on people to the middle east instead of killing 3000 people on 911 or bombing the uss lliberty .

So you admit Jews are killing, pillaging and enslaving.

Nice antisemitism, you bigot.

>Without money and tech(stolen and sold) from the U.S. do you really believe the country would be in the state it's in?

Money and Tech produced and developed by American Jews.

We own your country. You should get fucked if we want you to.

>lighten the fuck up

>lol, I just fucking joke about your genocide and criticize your right to defend yourselves but lighten up don't take it so seriously

Only someone whose people didn't lose millions to industrlialized murder could fucking "lighten up" when people joke about it.

Typical fat, dumb American with typical fat dumb conspiracies.

We should ban you stupid pigs from the internet.

I also made this comment earlier:

You realize "White people" includes hundreds of ethnicity. most of which haven't "raped, stole, killed, and enslaved" right? These charges themselves are disingenuous because Asians, Afrikangs and Amerindians did so as well.

Invades Sanai
>Egypt is bullying me! America help!! :(
Bombs Syrian and Egyptian airforces
>Syria is bullying me! America help!! :(
Bombs Iraqi-French joint nuclear program
>Iraq is bullying me! America help!! :(
Seizes West Bank
>Jordan is bullying me! America help!! :(
Invades Lebannon and encourages multiple massacres
>Lebannon is bullying me! America help!! :(
Bombs American ship
>America is bullying me!! America help!! XD

Right. All those german scientists were juice. Holy crap you're arrogant.

Rick could kill every jew on earth anytime he wants, every ashkenazi is a stupid goy to Rick must hurt for you kikes to see an intelligent white male defy you.

Gee - it's not like the world hasn't shown a history of being anti-semitic or anything, right?

The Jews are partially responsible for our reality show president. Just another thing worth criticizing them for.

do americans have the right to not die in false flags to support israelis who view goys as useful idiots? jews are the very definition of "white privelage" while you pretend to be minority victims. and so tribal you have and ethnic state and run hollywood the media the newpapers the banks the lawyers and the deep state. 2 percent of population runs the country and acts like victims. no body gives a shit about israel anymore. im sure you fuckers will just create another false flag to get neocons to fight your wars anyways.

Yeah, most of the best were.

We're not arrogant. These are facts. Jews have the highest IQ's in the world. We produce more scientific papers per capita than anyone else.

This superiority is why you envy us and why you hate us and blame us for your shitty inability to rival us and resort, everytime, to using violence against us instead of working on fixing yourselves. Fuck you, dumb goy cunt, I'm done with this shit.

maybe the germans didnt want jews controlling thier entire society like the cucks in wester world now.

Typical jew for you

I watched Pickle Rick because of the constant shilling and liked it.

However I'm not sure I like human Rick. Why does he have green slime coming out of his mouth all the time?

Rick is /ourguy/ now?

The jew is nothing without the white man.

What world do you live on?

i hate you because i fougth in iraq and afghan for your neo con jews after you fucks did 911. i redpill all young americans now. never ever fight for your government or the jews. its never worth it. i actually respect muslims more than jews now even after having dealt with muslims trying to blow me up with ieds. at least muslims will fight for themselves and not bankroll and manipulate other to do it.

You're flat out trolling now.

Tell me all about your domestic aerospace industry. Maybe you're it industry? How about something simple as a car?

Yeah no. Seriously claiming WE DID THIS FUCK YOU is really offputting.

I'm Irish m8, I know what it's like to have a small populace/homeland and the desire to preserve it, but your kind have sabotaged us and I have nothing but contempt for you. Alan Shatter single handedly destroyed this country. I'll tell you what, I'll support a Jewish state if every one of you kikeroaches stays there, never again to interfere with the rest of the world.

so what? do you think mexicns and nigs give a fuck about jews? obama was ready to help iran take you fags out.

Ashkenazi are not even jews kike. Only the dumbfuck Sephardis are jews.