Damn, she must have had a hell of a cunt for it to be worth starting a war over

Damn, she must have had a hell of a cunt for it to be worth starting a war over.

she is a woman, what did you expect ?

Whenever I see this pic I think someone is laying their tiny bloody dick on her forehead.

/this
She looks like a fucking cockroach, so the cunt had to be godly.

Whoever it is you're butthurt about, go and try to engage her/them properly instead of pissing about it here. Or at least go to /r9k/, that's what they're there for

Literally Westero's Helen of Troy.

>Promise me, Ned

Keep this trash in your general, fucking nerds

Its obvious she got fucked by a strong male dragon cock, Jon can talk/feel dragons, how without having a dragon as a fader? How can white men compete?

you've got problems pal.

>t. Roastie

>The war for Lyanna's cunt

> Men of sense care
nothing for such women, since it is plain that without their own
consent they would never be forced away.

No. Go find her, stop dilly-dallying you little pussy

Kek. Also her pedicures were snappening!

*jazz hands your personal space*

So. Punchable. Face. Like a bit character in one of Disney's soap operas for kids

>Promise me, Bane.

She was fine jailb8 in The Fall though.

She's the Helen of Troy of ou're generation.

Same here, you're not weird brother

>Arya Stark, with her brown hair, long face and grey eyes,[8][9] resembles Lyanna in appearance, according to Eddard Stark
>long face

she was the pipedream extreme. I wonder how Robert looked like as a youth and if he ever got that pusi

So what did CIA/Sansa's note say? I couldn't even read that shit

"Robb, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert’s brothers against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and provide me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King’s Landing, swear fealty to King Joffrey and prevent any strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark."

Am I missing something when I can't understand the relevance of that? Is it going to be used by LF as leverage or something? Which would be retarded anyway as Sansa wrote it whilst held hostage by the Lannisters at King's Landing, am I being retarded and missing something obvious here, why is Arya triggered?

thanks for typing all that out anyway

Yeah, Littlefinger is making it look as if Sansa wrote it on her own terms, and is tricking Arya into thinking that she stole the note from Littlefinger without him knowing, and now she thinks that those are Sansa's own words and that Littlefinger was hiding it from everyone else to protect Sansa.

>rates a medieval womans looks based on todays standards just after shes given birth
kek

>he knows medieval womans looks
>he intimately knows medieval womans post-natal face
check out this fancy time traveler

Robert wanted a good girl, but he needed the bad pussy.

>gets her brother and father killed
>responsible for plunging the westeros in civil war
>all this just for chad dick

couldn't she just leave a note or what?