Why are girls unable to hold a conversation unless it is flirtatious in some way?

Why are girls unable to hold a conversation unless it is flirtatious in some way?

What kind of retarded sluts have you been hanging around?

*grabs popcorn*

hundreds of year of being bred specifically for sex appeal.

I was just talking to a girl on Tinder and I was getting high and totally chilling in my underwear playing videogames and she decided to stop talking to me by saying she was going to have a drink with her friend just because i was high and I wasn't asking any questions about her

Thats not true at all though

>Why are girls unable to hold a conversation unless it is flirtatious in some way?

But that's not true at a--
>A fucking leaf

This drives me nuts about my urologist. She wants the D so bad she can't stop talking about it. It's like, Jesus Christ calm your tits Dr. Wong

Yes it is

I have a lot of political conversations with my girlfriend. It lasts for a while, until we get into race relations and she calls for genocide. Then I have to calm her down before she gets carried away.

You simply talk to the wrong women, OP.

Quit pretending.

Is this supposed to be a bad thing? Fuck learn to appreciate casual flirting without thinking it will lead to sex.

You hang around dumb bitches
Or maybe they think you're boring and want to get rid of you, so they only give superficial mundane small talk or very short answers

lol hahaha

I wish. She grew up in a Muslim neighborhood, she hates them more than any of you here.

why else would you talk to breeding machines?

>OP talks to shallow people who don't think about anything
>Canadian
Ayy WEED LMAO

this sounds about right.

Why are you incapable of starting a topic without a leading question?

>girls
>hold a conversation
That sounds like it requires work, and putting work in is the man's job

This has nothing to do with politics.

Women here are pretty shit m8. Majority have this dead eyed look and do the 'floppy fish' when you bang them. They are all take and no give. Constantly expecting you to carry a conversation. I have pretty much just regulated them to the side and if I want a conversation I talk to my male friends.

When I say this I don't of course 'mean every women' - but a lot of them are so used to being fed conversations they really cannot function unless prodded.
Ie:

I'm no moralfag, but goddamn, you're a Grade A Degenerate.

I study engineering and all girls I know are relatively smart in my uni
they're ugly as sin tho
being hot and smart are mutually exclusive for the 98% of cases, in my humble and short experience

Knew some artsy girls in my younger years. They were a lot of fun to be around. Majority of them who went to university are unbearable now though. If you ever think you are autistic about politics - these girls are so obsessed with feminism now.