You love the national anthem of your cunt?? and why?

You love the national anthem of your cunt?? and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI
youtube.com/watch?v=xXC7AagaPDc
youtu.be/HrCSCKUlxHs
youtube.com/watch?v=aUGtHvl7GN0
youtube.com/watch?v=DTV92wqYjfA
youtube.com/watch?v=POE_fHCCzxU
youtube.com/watch?v=rS-_EZgRb0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, I dont, It is disgusting.

>and why?
the anthem itself sounds shit but the worst part is that It does not have a lyric.

Boring, should be I Vow To Thee My Country.
youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI

The part in the UK anthem that goes "frustrate their knavish tricks" or some shit always makes me laugh due to how stupid it sounds.

Not “love”, but I do like it. It's completely different from every other anthem and has nice lyrics.

No, too official. Many patriotic songs are better.

Contrarian as fuck.

>O Lord our God arise
>Scatter her enemies
>And make them fall
>Confound their politics
>Frustrate their knavish tricks
>On Thee our hopes we fix
>God save us all

Genuinely didn't know that was part of our anthem, I don't even know the words after the first verse.

Knaves get out reeee

>You love the national anthem of your cunt?
It's not bad. I'd prefer an Aisling like Róisín Dubh or Táimse im' Chodladh though, but I suppose they wouldn't sound as good at a sporting event or the like

No. I don't like that's melody, but like the lyrics.

Yep, and I only remember lyrics of
Soviet one, not current

No, it's awful and uninspiring.

No because it sings about emperor who did nothing but fucked up war
Singing about abe and his shitty orgy party is better

Yes. It's honestly my favourite anthem. I like that it changes to a minor scale half way to make it sound extra sad and Portuguese.

It's very catchy. The chorus does sound a bit like a cartoon.

Most southern Europe anthems are nice. The slavic/nordic ones are too samey and not very distinctive, I find. For the most part, of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=xXC7AagaPDc

of course !

I do, not because it's all that great, but because the guy that wrote it lived in my home town and it's really all we've got.

I've always liked my national anthem, it's pretty melodious and poetic.

The anthem from the city I grew up in is pretty cool too.

I love watching pop star divas embarrass themselves when they try to sing our anthem in a unique way.

It sucks

youtu.be/HrCSCKUlxHs

>Not Rule Britannia

Yes, because it's a great anthem and makes me proud to be German
But then no, because it was mutilated and reminds me how our history went down the worst possible timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=aUGtHvl7GN0

No, the beginning sounds off-key. I hate that part, it ruins the entire anthem to me. Otherwise it pretty meh, can't understand how people in my country got duped into thinking it is the "second best anthem in the world after the La Marseillaise". What a load of bullshit, but I've heard that exact same lie has been told to numerous other countries as well.

Shit song, boring melody

I prefer the GDR one. Would have been the ultimate act of unificaiton if that had been made the official anthem of the re-unified country in 1990.
The lyrics as well as the melody are simply more beautiful
youtube.com/watch?v=DTV92wqYjfA

Our anthem is shit but the worst thing is that we don't have any other serious candidate to national anthem

>Would have been the ultimate act of unificaiton if that had been made the official anthem of the re-unified country in 1990
agreed
it's a better and more emotional anthem
and it's politically neutral, it just names germany reconstructing itself after the war

Yeah it's alright, I like it
youtube.com/watch?v=POE_fHCCzxU

this would be a better anthem for spain

youtube.com/watch?v=rS-_EZgRb0w

yes

>why?
it's fucking brutal