How do you find motivation to do anything after being redpilled?

How do you find motivation to do anything after being redpilled?

I've mostly just been sat on Sup Forums for years now. Everything just seems so pointless, I can't even enjoy video games or movies anymore.

My family is still alive. I know how much it would hurt my parents if I killed myself so I keep going for them. Once they're dead, I'll probably follow shortly after.

MASTURBATION AND ALCOHOL

im so depressed, it hurts op

Your glorious time will soon come.

Find a reason...jealous of all the people who go through with it but I can't because it would destroy my mom. Eventually someone or something will make it worthwhile

it's because Sup Forums is more enjoyable than either of those options.

movies have always been shit and you have played all the good games.

stop being a faggot.

D E F E A T I S M

Literally what the jews want, if you do kill yourself - at least take some with you.

>Everything just seems so pointless, I can't even enjoy video games or movies anymore.
DING DING DING this is called anhedonia DING DING DING

DING DING DING you have depression DING DING DING

I first felt depressed when I was 10 years old and I've had it come and go throughout life. But realising the hard truths of life has totally blew the candlelight out I fear for good.

I've seen a lot of these posts about depression lately. Does it have anything to do with the shills and Trump's dismal numbers?

hmmm

It's not that bad you bunch of genderqueers. A sad man is only a GF and a couple thousand bucks away from happiness

Do away with the concept of being red pilled I suppose. It's a mental schema that may not be entirely wrong but it certainly doesn't help when it comes to functioning. Bit like nihilism

Aside from a little writing, I don't do much except eat, shitpost, and fapping.

girls

Follow steps

I'm exactly in the same boat. I can't enjoy anything anymore. Even video games with friends, they'd invite me on Steam to play some CS:GO or AoE II and I'd always have excuses like "eh i'm kind of tired don't really feel like it"

I even bought a fucking clarinet to waste my time with. I don't know what's going on. I lost all appetite for life. Even my girlfriend notices this, that I don't enjoy hanging out with her anymore and I see it more like a job than a relationship. She doesn't want to break up with me, I don't know why. I think I might cut it off soon to spare her the butthurt from when I tell her I have no interest in her anymore romantically

I enjoy every day with my wife and kids.

Working on getting a concubine to have more kids with too, I really like having kids and watching them grow up, teaching them how to be productive adults someday.

But being redpilled is about knowing that the world is going to hell, why would that affect your life?

Wtf? Dude, you have something good going. Close your laptop, take your gf out, and spend some time with her. The key here is to take your mind off of pol and what youve learned here. you've got to wean yourself out of this rut. its not easy, but not impossible

Hedonistic experience. Not doing anything because you're red-pilled is like not smoking because it'll give cancer. Yeah, I know it's bad for me, but I enjoy it, so I'm going to do it anyway. You need to be more like that, OP. Do degenerate shit. Get your hands dirty and stop being such a downy faggot.

It's basically like post-ironic shit posting IRL

Now that you mention it OP, I've been redpilled for about a year and my life has gone to utter shit, I failed lots of classes and can't get a job. It's only been a year. I hate knowing this shit and looking at everyone with disgust. These smartphone addicted self involved, ego motivated pieces of shit. So oblivious, and yet so undisturbed. I just wanted a normie life.

>user for 10 years+
>Sup Forumsitician for 4 years+

Don't give up, keep fighting the good fight. The fire rises.

Work towards the tier.

Sounds like you're halfway there, still a long way to go.

>>user for 10 years+
>>Sup Forumsitician for 4 years+
>Don't give up, keep fighting the good fight. The fire rises.

this times 10.

tv and vidya are degenerate time wasters and are not fulfilling

find something you enjoy thats productive, building things, working out, creating real art, target shooting, gardening, something you enjoy thats not a waste of time like tv/vidya.

i say that sitting here watching tv, playing vidya, and reading Sup Forums though.

I don't care so I don't care

>meet qt gf

Being redpilled gives me joy because all these hipster normies that were super popular and happy in highschool will all be homeless and dying of disease in a few years. All these people living it up right now will be suffering tremendously and it will be amazing to witness.

To get Trump elected and stop the ZOG.