White girl is the race traitor

>white girl is the race traitor
>like pottery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXkpCGwN31Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White Power, OP.
The film wouldn't be as appealing to me if it was a little negress.

Saw it yesterday. Absolute monkino desu, perfect end for Caesar's arc

Is she going to get APED when she grows up?

>blonde girl is into monkeys
what a powerful analogy

Why tho? Would you think something on the lines of "its only natural", or something like that?

APED

this movie wasn't as memorable as i was hoping it to be
>uninspired intro
>lots of exposition/spoonfeeding
>ape version of jar jar
>caesar's family and his death felt extremely rushed and unnecessary
>still no wider perspective of the ape civilization to include things like cultivation, agriculture, fishing/hunting etc
i think amanda silver and rick jaffa leaving the writing process made it lose some of the script's intelligence
still think it was 7/10 but it should've been better and not so hammy

>pol being triggered again

don't you have some mass murder to plan you white autists?

Wasted quads, many such cases, sad.

Hilarious, haven't heard that one before

well the chimps dicks are literally 3 times bigger, you cant really blame her, can you white boy?

not once did the movie talk about race 0/10 fuck off /pol.

APED/BLACKED same thing.

ayo lemme have one of them gets

That's actually being a species traitor. It's even worse.

You think Jewwood has enough originality left in them to make any other metaphor besides "le blonde women likes her men like she likes her coffee, Black."? Of course they don't. I wish Hollywood would cast more Negresses in non-revisionist and non-politically motivated roles simply because i'm sick of the same cliches.

>Middle aged but in shape White Male
>bald
>Beard
>Cross necklace
>Dog tags
>Blue eyes
OY VEY, THE FACE OF THE SHOAH.

>apes
>same race as humans
You racist people really need to learn how biology works.

Why is the Sup Forumsbeard so perpetually sensitive? You are now triggered by bald people.

SJWs aren't even as bad as you neckbeards in sensitivity.

How is the OP implying that?

He is the one who said
>white girl is the race traitor

youtube.com/watch?v=SXkpCGwN31Y

Killing is antifa a public service

why are you shilling, you anti white cuck?

You think he's getting some sort of monetary compensation? Surely, he doesn't do it for free?

>muh archive!

This is the e-quivalent of flailing about on your back and hoping the bullies go away

This movie sucked ass. The humans motivation is all retarded. In the 2nd movie they establish that every single human is immune and then in this movie the virus mutates and just kinda makes you forget English (and nothing else, the little girl is perfect in every other way). Therefore the humans feel like they have to kill all the apes.

The only reason the humans fight the apes in this movie is they are irrational assholes with nothing better to do. You'd think if the human race was going extinct and you wanted to preserve the species' you wouldn't be sending regular patrols / raids into enemy territory for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Plus if they are operating on the knowledge that close contact to apes could get them sick, why the fuck don't they just leave them alone? They wouldn't need the slave labor in the first place if instead of spending all their energy marching and going HOO-RAH and shit, they could build the wall themselves. Or avoid getting into a war with the only other faction of humans left on earth (that you know of) over petty shit.

I really liked the 2nd movie especially, Koba actually had motivation to not work with the humans / kill all the humans period. The humans in the 2nd movie aren't really villainous at all. They crank it up to full-on Schindler's List / Bridge on the River Kwai evil coming out of the humans in this one.

why are you shilling?

This is an old picture that has been posted by many different people for years.

>just kinda makes you forget English
The mutation did not "just make you forget English" It reduces your Cognition, making you unable to even speak.
>Or avoid getting into a war with the only other faction of humans left on earth (that you know of) over petty shit.
How do you miss the point this hard?

getting nervous, shill?

Oh shit this has never been done befor......