/got/ general

Jonerys edition

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y0KyhRkgThc
strawpoll.me/13704394
nytimes.com/2017/08/07/arts/jamie-lannister-nikolaj-coster-waldau.html?smid=tw-share
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAO4t8672hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for beauty.

THE HOOOOOOAAAAAAR IS PREGNANT

Name my band

SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS

2nd for jetski

She was born in Westeros, she lived here all her life.

Reminder that Sophie loved shooting that scene

Drogon confirmed for switching sides to the real targaryen monarch

7 Knights for 7 Gods

THREAD THEME

youtu.be/y0KyhRkgThc

Why didn't Arya free her uncle while she was at the Twins?

Predict Burlington's reaction.

fucking inbred fuck, no wonder the women of westeros look like cows. Genepool is so small in westeros that thirsty african children can't even drink it

IIRC she did an interview where she said she got off on Alfie getting cucked in that scene and actually orgasmed and wet herself a little.

Dany will free all people everywhere by making them all kneel before her dragons or be burned alive. Yaaaaas Queen Khaleesi.

What would Maekar do if he had 3 dragons?

Cheer for Randyl the Vandal cry for Billy Bones

1st for Gendry's BBC

Sam is about to get jacked

Eye fuckery galore

The penis is more powerful than the sword.

The good men

First for superior General name and theme

Uncle Brutus is either in Riverrun or Casterly Rock under house arrest waiting for his baby

>ywn be cucked by Sansa
Why live?

She got fat.

>Ep 6 leaks
>>Big fight with the army of the dead: Thoros is killed by a wight polar bear, a wight is captured. Daenerys shows up with her dragons and saves most of the party, but Vyserion gets killed by the Night King. Jon stays back fighting and is saved by Benjen who gives him his horse to escape.
>>Back in Dragonstone (or Eastwatch-by-the-Sea?), Jon and Daenerys have a private meeting. For her promise to support the fight against the White Walkers, Jon pledges to Daenerys.
>>In Winterfell, Sansa sends Brienne to represent her in the Dragonpit meeting.
>>Last scene: Vyserion gets reanimated by the Night King.

Hands over mouths
>he's hottt gurl

Then muted clapping for a few seconds...
>it had to be done
>it was for the Greater Good

>Redditgaryeans still think they're better than Blackfyres

>DPS fighter
>DPS knight
>barbarian
>battlemage
>Tank knight with warhammer
>priest/healer
>Tank fighter

What if Jon's small penis can't satisfy Dany? Is she expected to go unsatisfactory the rest of her live?

SHUT THE FUCK UP BERIC

Reminder that boatsex will be underwhelming. No nudity from Emilia Clarke, of course.

The Wright Brothers.

I'd pull her by her tail and fuck her HARD for 40 seconds straight

Walder said at the end of last season he was back in his cell to Jaime.

Also, Season 3 was canonically "years" ago so his baby is definitely born.

Wasting digits on plebbit tier fanfic

strawpoll.me/13704394

The Targ filth needs to be wiped out

>Targies and BlackFryd still fighting each other
Here's the only king I'll kneel to

they're saving the explicit stuff for the JonxArya scene

TAKE THAT BACK YOU FUCKING SHIT!!!

That was what the Grey Worm/Missendei romance was to establish. In Dany's new utopia, penetrative sex is by definition rape and therefore illegal. Men are only allowed to perform oral sex.

why was Arya such a cunt to Sansa this episode?

>defends John and doesn't try to usurp him
>bawww why are you trying to usurp john reeeeeee

Also what was on the scroll

kek

Why do you think Jon started eating Ygritte's cunt in that cave?

nytimes.com/2017/08/07/arts/jamie-lannister-nikolaj-coster-waldau.html?smid=tw-share

>Also, as you can imagine, because you can’t see anything when you go underwater, you depend on these divers to come to you when you signal, and you always want to have the feeling that you can escape if something happens. But because of the armor, I couldn’t. Once I let go, I couldn’t do anything. It was a great test of what level of claustrophobia I have, which turned out to be quite high. [Laughs] It’s funny, because it’s all in your mind. In my mind, I know safety is paramount and people are ready, but when you can’t see, and you can’t move, and you feel the pressure of the water? It was … absolutely disgusting, to be honest. But it looks amazing!

That's pretty hard core

REMOVE DOTHRAKI

Why does his hammer look like some inflatable toy

he got the munchies

Dracarys xD!

It's strongly implied in the books that Dany has fucked at least one of the dragons. She won't be unsatisfied unless D&D decide to be PC and leave that out.

Why do you guys hate women so much? Are you all gay?

>History. House Baratheon was founded by Orys Baratheon, a general in the army of King Aegon I Targaryen, the Conqueror. Orys Baratheon was also rumored to be Aegon's bastard half-brother. He defeated Argilac the Arrogant, the last of the Storm Kings, and captured his castle of Storm's End.

>No nudity from Emilia Clarke
They didn't say this. Of course we will get to see some.

she'll just fuck some dothraki while jon watches and make them nut on her ass instead of inside her

fucking bitch

They read the script and it said there must be some conflict in Winterfell to make it "interesting"

wut

>Blackfyres
I keep seeing it here. Can I get a quick rundown?

Raiders Beyond the Wall

Make it got related

>in episode 6
So he's going to fight the wights, grab one and teleport all the way back to Dragonstone, and fuck Dany all in one episode? And what is everybody else doing while this months-long fanfic is playing out in the course of minutes?

**ARAB'D**

Why is his head so small?

In the video he says that you'll only see a bit of Jon's ass.
Also, the miscarriage is fucking CUT.

CUTE

Because it would be unwieldly heavy if it was made of steel

In 182 AC, King Aegon IV Targaryen chose to bestow Blackfyre on his bastard son Daemon Waters, a born warrior, instead of his scholarly legitimate son, the future Daeron II Targaryen. Daemon, who had been known by the bastard surname Waters until then, took the name "Blackfyre" thereafter, creating House Blackfyre.[9] Some felt that the sword symbolized the monarchy, so the gift was one of the seeds from which rebellion grew.[10]

Daemon I Blackfyre wielded the sword during the First Blackfyre Rebellion in 196 AC, and he fought an epic duel with Ser Gwayne Corbray of the Kingsguard at the Redgrass Field, pitted against Gwayne's own Valyrian blade, Lady Forlorn. Aemon Blackfyre briefly wielded the sword after the Raven's Teeth slew Daemon, but Aemon was also killed in the battle.[8] Daemon's half brother, Aegor Rivers, known as Bittersteel, attempted to rally the rebels with Blackfyre in hand, but Bittersteel withdrew after dueling another half brother, Brynden Rivers, a rival called Bloodraven.[11]

With Daemon and his twin sons dead at the Redgrass Field, Bittersteel took Blackfyre with him in exile to the Free Cities, where he eventually founded the sellsword Golden Company. Aegor refused to give the Valyrian sword to Daemon II Blackfyre in the failed Second Blackfyre Rebellion.[12]

The sword's current whereabouts are unknown.

because thats what it is? they wasted all their budget on dragons

re-read the scene where Dany climbs on Drogon in the fighting pit. there's a sexual element to it.

Can someone please make a webm of every important GoT sex scene intercut with Bran warging?

why the fuck is his head so small

She's aching for Jon's cock so bad she's not thinking clearly

>that scene and the airplane one
good taste

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

No, Jon shows his scars in two episodes. You see them in episode 6 and in the finale.

Is that what's underneath Gregor's helmet?

>Unsullied still marching home

>Tullys dead
>Tyrells dead
>Aryns dead (Robin is lf bastard)
>Martells dead
>Tarlys dead
>Baratheons dead (gendry is a bastard)
>Starks destined to die out (Bran is the only male stark left seeing Jon is a Targ, and can probably never reproduce.)
>Freys dead
>Boltons dead
>bunch of other shit tier lower houses dead
>Lannister are about to bite the dust
>good chance Danny and Jon will die

Even when littlefinger inevitably bites it, he has already won.

Digits confirm superior ship. We won.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAO4t8672hc

who /comfykingslandingscenes/ here?

>there's a webm for that

>strawpoll.me/13704394
>not bending to dany
was nice knowing you plebs, have fun in hell

i would also like to know

The Chad Lannister versus virgin Dothraki/Unsullied.

YAAAAS QUEEN

seriously only black people seem to cheer them being killed

One of the Targ kings had a shitload of bastards and decided to legitimize them because he was nuts, one of those were house blackfyre, they tried to claim the iron throne and got crushed like the fucking shits they are.

>absolutely no attempt to convey passing time, characters are now covering the continent in 10 minutes of air time
>we need to risk our lives to bring a zombie for Cersei! That makes sense.
>muh hammer
>"King in the North! Actually we like you more Salsa"
>that Salsa/Arya scene
>muh baby
>"I have returned to you my queen. Bye LOL"
>"don't every betray me again even though I just acknowledged that you didn't betray me and Bronn arranged the meet"
>muh marriage records
>CIA still hugging walls
>a fucking Suicide Squad

This shit is irredeemable.

>Also, Season 3 was canonically "years" ago so his baby is definitely born.
Which reminds me, shouldn't Sam's wife's son be like 8 years old by now?

Bran went from like 7 to 17, and Gilly's baby is still an infant who has to be carried.

Why not make a functional looking hammer then? If they wanted to make it full fantasy bullshit then just make it bigger, and make more sharp edges. Instead they made some fucking comedy looking bullshit that you'd expect a clown to jokingly hit on your head during your wife's son's birthday party.

What video?

Oi oi a Stoya I haven't seen yet, mind giving me the directions?

Why are Sophie and Maisie such sluts?

The Unsullied are stuck in Casterly Rock

As warhammer nerd im obliged to give you a (you)

they're bongs, what do you expect

>you will never have a girl look at you like she does
also
>shipping threads on Sup Forums

It never ends well