/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Spiritual Finger Edition

1st for jumping man

/ourgal/

What are your predictions for the remaining 4 episodes?

Tell me about Freddie! Why does he wear the glove?

True
Amazing

>I gone and snapped his Gregory

what did he mean by this?

Hello Buella

so he can give you a proper pop in your bleedin gabber faster than you can say six bong

>Top 3 endings
>Piano and Pie
>Au Revoir Simone II
>Mississippi

on the RIGHT hand, no less. Anung Bong Rama

James turns out to be the key to all this

>johnny horne is the dreamer
>cooper is just his caretaker, the suit he wears and how smart he is makes Johnny think he's some kind of special agent
>coop's assistant is a short man, about 4'10 or so that wears a red suit who always tells Johnny their schedule for the week, making Johnny think he must know the future
>BOB is Cooper's manager and the few times Johnny's seen him he's been an asshole

The FBI abducts Dougie and he keeps trying to touch their pins and badges

Who's the qt she's holding?

just nipping up the apples and pears for a gypsy's kiss

Great episode, am I right! But imagine how much better it would be if you read my book? I wrote it all by myself. I too am a good creator.

hey has anyone noticed that they redubbed bowies audio on the FWWM clip?

I honestly don't know who will defeat bad Cooper, there's so many good showdown opportunities.
>Bad Cooper vs Sarah's face monster
>Bad Cooper vs One Punch Man
>Bad Cooper vs Normal Cooper
>Bad Cooper vs Dougie

>yfw the finale is just the /tpg/ dubs but repeated for an hour each

They changed the pitch.

his neck

he will go crazy after he hear\reads FBI

>tfw vedderpostung has completely and irrevocably been BTFO

LAURAAAA SPOKEEE INNNNNN CLAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Was that a different take? Or was it someone doing a Bowie impression because using his voice would've required they pay his estate or something weird like that

>Glastonbury Grove leads to Black Lodge
>Jack Rabbit's Palace leads to White Lodge
>The Zone leads to Convenience Store

Is it possible that Jack Rabbit's Palace could be around where Briggs was "abducted" the first time which is why he's able to write it down for Bobby prior to his death?

>Bad Cooper sees Good Cooper and runs away just like good Coop did when they first met
>Runs by Nadine
>Nadine beats bad coop to death with her golden shovel

Anyone else find Lynch has kino taste in music?

cooper gets his mind back in part 15

that's oin interesting story Maite

Cockney rhyming slang. Gregory Peck = neck.

>his hair starts growing and his skin darkens

Are they really going to have to bring in all 23 Dougies in the area? Why wouldn't Gordon at least have told them his wife's name?

How has vedderposting been btfo
Dougie is still dougie

Yes.

Yes. Have you heard his own music?

Are Cooper and Diane the same person

You'll see

Why is no one talking about how Twin Peaks is now full of possessed people/Lodge spirits/doppelgangers or whatever you want to call them?
The magic hand guy, the girl who was in the car with the screaming hambeast, Sarah Palmer, maybe that guy from the jail cell and god knows who else.
And that's just Twin Peaks. When you take all the Woodsmen, Cooper, probably Ike the Spike (the little girl said he smelled funny which could refer to Ike or Dougie, also Ike appears an episode after a decoder in Buenos Aires transforms into a sphere), probably Jeffries as well it turns out that the world has become full of spirits. At least it used to be that some white lodge spirits were there like Laura and the Giant, but now it's just assholes who are looking for garmonbozia or something else and they're everywhere.
Also, did it occur to anyone else that Mike, perhaps not alone, is constantly sending the same ring to Earth, hoping to get Bob? The first time, the ring got to the Lodge with Dougie and the last time with Ray and every time Mike just put the ring on the same spot on the table. He could be using Jeffries to do it since Ray told Cooper that Jeffries arranged for him to find the ring.
Could it also be that you can identify people who aren't real by just killing them at which point they leave a golden/black sphere behind them? Happened with Dougie and DoppleCooper. Also it seems that's how Bob and Laura were created. Possibly all the Woodsmen as well.

You'll see...

THEY'RE THE FBI
IT'S WHAT THEY DO
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER WILSON

The noise we've been hearing in the Great Northern, which has gotten loudest in the boiler room, is the same humming noise we hear when BOB appears in Cooper's dream in Season 1. And it looks like a similar place, too.

>James might become new BOB
>this is juxtaposed next to the scene where Freddie talks about his glove---so if James is becoming BOB, then this is foreshadowing when Freddie, on the side of the white lodge, will have to fight James after he becomes BOB

It's literally the same sound effect, go listen to both scenes.

>all 23 Dougies
all played by Kyle

You're absolutely right, at first I thought it could be the bug evolved, but it's the Experiment/Mom for sure. It ate the trucker just like the kids. I also think Mom is the symbol Evil Cooper has been looking for and the reason he set up the glass box and let the kids fuck.

No. I know he helped with the really hot Mexican singer.

BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT WE DO IN THE FBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>Could it also be that you can identify people who aren't real by just killing them at which point they leave a golden/black sphere behind them?
Reminded me of people in Africa cracking open bald men's heads because of a superstition that they had gold in their brains

she probably is the symbol, she has the round head and little antennae like on the playing card.

FREDDY VS JUMPING MAN: ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN

If you think that Dougie sucks, you will never in a trillion years see the real Coop. You’ll think you're going to see him in episode 16, but you’ll be cheated. It’s such a sadness that you think you’ll see the real Cooper in season fucking 3. Get real.

How can you guys even think of this shit show when GoT is on?

His album The Big Dream is really good

Why do you think they use the "THAT IS THERE" take instead of the FWWM take "THIS IS THERE"

But I love Dougie

The missing pieces has him say "that is there"

To subtly confirm that the missing pieces is canon

If he took that off, would he die?

Reminder that Johnny Horne is the dreamer and that the show will end like St. Elsewhere. Lynch is an unoriginal hack.

Isn't it the Missing Pieces clip? He used MP a lot in S3.

Was the Bellucci scene an homage to Buñuel?

I wonder if this guy has a payoff

He'd probably bleed to death, yes

>the really hot mexican singer
are you new to Lynch? Watch Mulholland Dr right fucking now, it's his best work. Don't look up anything about it.

The scene in the RR with Amanda Seyfried has made it clear that Bobby is going to become the new MIKE and Shelly will become the new BOB. Later, Norma will become the even newer BOB, Bobby will go back to being just Bobby, and Shelly will become the new MIKE. But only Cooper will be able to see any of this.

I loved the Dougie storyline and I will be sad if the leaks for ep15 are real like the epi14 spoilers (spoiler for part 15 is that Coops will be back... I remeber reading about Dougie not being in ep 14, ep 14 featuring a dreaming sequence and then cooper coming back in 15 and so far it was fulfilled)

he says "that is there" I just checked.

I was half-assedly trying to prove this but you nailed it.
James gonna get LODGE'd

>>knights and dragons for girls and low-t hipsters

also is that collage supposed to be visually impressive or be somehow seen as favorable towards the show

There are literally no leaks for ep15, people are just making stuff up with their stupid warpzone theory.
It makes more sense, both plot-wise and pacing wise, for Cooper to come back at EP16.

can anyone post the Sarah scene webm please?

watched mulholland drive recently what an experience! Weirdly I didn't have anything spoiled to me.

Anyway it's possible that his work on twin peaks (both original and this) might be his best no joke

That's pretty big. Really love the whole left hand ringfinger thing going on.

guys I read on reddit that it's possible that there is something supernatural going on with Sarah. Near the end she apparently removes his face but I wasn't sure, I think it was just a weird shadow on her then she just knifes Leo very fast. What do you think? I'll try rewatching and get a better look (I stream tp on my cellphone and the stream I got didn't have too much quality)

In the international pilot ending (what would have been the ending if TP had not been picked up as a series and the pilot was used as a film like Mulholland Dr.) it looks like BOB is in a similar boiler room.

DOUBLE cute!

poor bait, I'll give you a (You) out of pity

Catch you with my DEATH BAG.

What I find funny is that he only wore the vest in this scene and every other it's long-sleeved Frank

I remember clearly reading that episode 13 would have been the last with dougie, with 14 featuring cooper in a dream sequence, and then he comes back in 15

Pacing wise I think it makes sense to have him return at the end of episode 15

thank you for you pity but sadly my browser is not even displaying the red (You)

So this is what MIKE meant by "BOB had been near for nearly forty years and that he was in a large house made of wood, with many rooms". It was the basement of Greater Northern.

just wached season 1 ep 1. fucking snorefest, does it get better soon? Should I just skip to season 3?

he's not coming back at all

Watch until Coop flips a blackboard around to show a map of Tibet
If you aren't hooked before then, the show is just not for you

Reminder that Andybowl was literally CONFIRMED

you should skip to the part where you go back to inhaling popcorn and watching game of thrones

No, stop watching.

thanks sales guy

>tfw i read it in his voice

Guys anybody recognize the asian dialect Naido is speaking in? Is it possibly backwards asian? Has anybody translated it?

>no webm of freddy crushing nuts
why live

First instance of a blue rose case is Lois Duffy in 1975. Could Lois be the girl who ate the bug? I thought it was Sarah Palmer up until this point

>tfw even 'imagine if it were your balls' posting became part of Twin Peaks

hahaha vedderfags are getting pathetic now

prepare to get LYNCHED

(dougie voice)

He's memeing

I hope we get james bob

maybe Rick & Morty is more of your speed

cooper was just a fantasy audrey had. She was raped at one eye's and this is the fantasy world she has taken refuge in. Windom Earle was the actual unsexy agent sent to investigate the murder of Laura Palmer. The weird happening in twin peaks is just her psyche collapsing. Cooper will not come back as he never existed

But the symbol means "owl".