Why do women kill their own children at such a dramatically higher rate than men...

Why do women kill their own children at such a dramatically higher rate than men, even if we don't include the abortion numbers?

Other urls found in this thread:

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/page-53.html
postpartumprogress.com/the-symptoms-of-postpartum-depression-anxiety-in-plain-mama-english
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

women are fucking crazy

Because it's the only thing they have true power over?

Because most people are too irresponsible to be parents and children are generally tied closer to the mother.

Incompetent, immature mothers can't cope and lash out at weaker targets.

They didn't want them in the first place, but men forced them to

Society tolerates women being psychopathic and violent because they aren't seen as much of a "threat".

Fun fact, in Canada, when mothers kill their babies, they're charged with "infanticide".

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/page-53.html

>233 A female person commits infanticide when by a wilful act or omission she causes the death of her newly-born child, if at the time of the act or omission she is not fully recovered from the effects of giving birth to the child and by reason thereof or of the effect of lactation consequent on the birth of the child her mind is then disturbed.

>237 Every female person who commits infanticide is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years.

Women are stuck with primary childcare more often, so the sleep deprivation and stress and anxiety gets to them more during the toddler years I'd suppose. I'm assuming that men still work more and don't spend the same amount of time home with the newborn, meaning that they're mentally healthier, getting out of the house, all that.

Just speculating though

What are those rates exactly? Men kill far more people in general, and most killings are of family and acquaintances.

lesser moral values

80% of divorces are initiated by women. If they can't handle the stress they shouldn't be kicking the children's fathers out.

>imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years

W-What?

They get charged with it instead of being charged with murder or manslaughter, because it wouldn't be fair to charge them with that, since women are crazy. I think it's the same in the UK

>no more than 5 years

That's pretty much getting away with murder

For men, it's:

Partners (cheating, bitch was yelling, and so on)

Drug dealers/customers, other criminal partners, brawls and so on

Retroactive abortion. Good idea, since you never really know how horrible your kid is until after he's born.

I don't think they're divorcing so much when the kids are infants and the stress is highest though?

Again it's just vaguely remembering something I read but I'm under the impression the divorces happen when the kids are a bit older, school age at least, or even have moved out, and suddenly there's not much to keep the couple together, or at least the relationship alone isn't satisfying for the woman once they can't busy themselves with childcare all day any more.

Of course I'm sure people divorce at all stages but I don't think the women who kill their kids are the same women who get divorces? Is there any correlation?

This is nonsense, women are perfectly suited to listening to men. They likely do it because the men are pussies and they are embarrased to carry their spawn.

My theory is that many liberated, strong independent modern women view children as dreggs and as their figurative chain-balls. Some overcome the conditioning, snap and eliminate their "tormentors".

Which is why God said that only men should be able to initiate divorce when God created his religion, Islam.

We have that too but the punishment is the same as for murder, there ae just different circumstances to take into account btw wtf Canada

First things first - I haven't really researched this topic, so it may be fem-liberal rubbish. Wouldn't be surprised.

Many women suffer from depression after childbirth. Which, given the immense hormone coctail involved, isn't all that surprising. How, or why, isn't all that relevant to their situation either - be it father in the picture or not, loving partner or not, or overall wealth and vision of the future.

In essence, some are just "weak" to that possibility. So if they get this depression, they "lash out at their tormentors", like the leaf above said. It's kind of a natural thing - lashing out against the percieved threat which makes you unhappy.

If the above / what I would have heard, but might be lib-propaganda - is true, I'd say it isn't downright murder in most cases, but the result of a hormone-induced psychosis, and shouldn't really be judged as the same.

>get cool kkk id
>on Sup Forums
>no one notices
: /

postpartumprogress.com/the-symptoms-of-postpartum-depression-anxiety-in-plain-mama-english

it's called postpartum depression, women's brains short circuit when they have a baby, sometimes they even hear voices and shit.

Ain't got shit on Iran.
They got diplomatic immunity and can literally run people over and kill them and then board a plane and leave.

>kill child
>claim to be transgendered
>only 5 years in women's prison

The perfect crime?

This country is retarded

FPBP