Remember that timr Jon was burned by the lantern while trying to save Mormont????

Remember that timr Jon was burned by the lantern while trying to save Mormont????

Neither does DnD BRAVO FAGGOTS. THIS PROVES THIS SHOW IS FOR BRAINLETS WITH SHORT TERM MEMORY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPD4QDkn_AY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At what point has jon not been burned by fire? Did you ever stop to think maybe the fire immunity didnt rub off on him?

>reddit stooping to this level of rationalization for their child fantasy show

Fuck off back to r/gameofthrones, you are way out of your depth trying to argue with someone with a high iq like me kiddo

>being this upset about a fantasy show
Little trumptard needs a safe space thats so adorable

It should be pretty fucking clear at this point that he is very much a Stark despite having Targ blood. Why should he be immune to fire just because his aunt is?

Viserys wasnt immune to fire neither

He wasnt immune to molten gold you low IQ plebian.

Au boiling point is 2,700°c which the pot was starting to bubble before the execution of said character.
Dany was in a standard pyre and burning wood tempreture is around 580°c which we will use as the standard for her abilities to withstand fire.
Even if you want to argue the gold wasnt boiling, its melting point is 1,000°c which is still significantly higher than the pyre burning point.

Oh and by the way Au is gold on the periodic table. I know i should have dumbed it down for a brainlet like you but sometimes i forget im arguing with low iq plebs on this website 90% of the time.

You ok?

this.
#Bernie2016 #Imwithher

jon is a halfbreed, dany is full on targ

you're such an asshole

I bet you saw this on reddit and have been itching to copy and paste it to convince all your Sup Forums buddies that you're a real cool guy.

All right. Now tell me what's the melt8ng point of stones cas we know Dragons burned Harrenhall and Dany can whitstand dragon fire

you have to have at least 140 iq to understand game of thrones, i bet these people who question the writing are insecure neckbeards too dumb to understand the genius of d&d and the masterpiece that is game of thrones

When was he burned at all, idiot? Dragon skin doesn't burn like fire.

When did Jon withstand dragon fire? Please respomf

you only have to have been awake in fucking high school to write a post like that you dunce.

Hey fuckface! How could they heat the gold to 2,700°c if the wood only burns at 580°c and they melted it over a fireplace?

Thid is the level of intellect I have to argue against? Dragons will have different strengths of firebreathing, just like every other animal is not equal.

Are you as strong as me? No. Are you as smart as me? Oh definitely not. But we are both human? I assume you are. People are not created equal and dragons are not created equal but i wouldnt expect a child like brain that you possess to be able to comprehend such simple things.

rekt

Did you forget the part where danys biological brother got his shit burnt and brain cooked by drogo?

Jon was burnt by the wax, not by the fire.

He was burnt by melted gold.

Targs are immune to fire, not by hot things.

FUCKING
S
A
V
A
G
E

Because thats the type of moronic mistakes that the show creators make. Thats the whole point im trying to get across to you literal retards.

TARGS AREN'T IMMUNE TO FIRE
A LOT OF TARGARYENS HAVE DIED IN FIRES
DANY ISN'T IMMUNE TO FIRE EITHER
SHE ONLY SURVIVED THE PYRE BECAUSE IT WAS A ONE-TIME MAGICAL EVENT
LITERAL BLOOD MAGIC AND SHIT

YES, ONETIME, THAT SHIT WITH THE DOTHRAKI LAST SEASON WAS BULLSHIT

THE SHOW IS FUCKING RETARDED

it's fedora to get pedantic about 'plot holes' and it's especially embarrassing when it shows you don't understand the show or the basic facts involved.

that's cinemasins tier bullshit.

He made this thread with that post already typed out. He held your hands and led you summerfags right into it.

It's just a big budget soap opera so who really cares. You're going to watch it regardless because you're too invested at this point.

Stop shouting you autist.
Also, all Targs are immune to fire. ALL OF THEM.
There you go.

No, it can't be true

Im not aware of Jon's resistance/non-resistance to fire being shown on the show or books.

Also, GRRM confirmed Dany's resistance to the funeral pyre fire was due to magic and that she is in for a surprise if she thinks she resistant otherwise

>damage control

"don't get in Khaleesi, it's too hot!"
>steps into bath that's boiling hot
>straight face

Oops, guess you're a retard. Don't feel too bad, it happens.

Kek

How is it damage control to point out a mistake in the show? Wow I honestly never thought there could be someone with a lower IQ than an actual boar but here you have proven me wrong you fucking Neanderthal

He probably said that keeping the scene of the last book in mind. Then his writers wouldn't let their beautiful queen's hair burn.

She was used to hot baths, also it was hot, not boiling.
Have you ever taken a bath?

that does not mean she is impervious to all hot things.

Yet she sets a hut full of Dothraki alight and emerged unburnt and has the entire savage race bow down to her

She also whitstand Drogon breath in thr pit.
Yes even in the book.
Not all targ are immune to fire but Dany definitely is

>was due to magic and that she is in for a surprise if she thinks she resistant otherwise

thank god D&D ignored it completely, and made her burn down all the Khals with herself in the hut

GRRM literally burn her hair and clothes in the mereneese pit in the last book but she survived

She literally can touch braziers, fuck off

You can't be this retarded. No one can be THIS retarded. I just got done watching the entire show for the second time you little shit, it was foreshadowing that Dany is immune to heat.

You're right, just every single hot thing that she encountered in the show. I guess that Jon Snow could also just be a lizardman that dropped from the meteor with a glamour on and everything we've seen so far was actually his dream. Retarded fucking little bitch.

which does not mean she is impervious to all hot things.

stop watching modern fantasy and re-read lord of the rings

you are the one extrapolating. we know she has some heat resistance, that's all.

Dragon fire can't melt steel beams.

The scene where she tipped over the giant braziers would imply otherwise. It explicitly made a point of showing that the fire and burning-hot metal didn't affect her.

This show is so fucked up, I forgot about that

Read this carfully you worm. I literally stopped watching this terrible show as soon as it stopped applying basic laws of physics and chemestry. I will never spend my time watching or reading any low IQ media.
Threads are spammed here constantly so I indulge in reading the pathetic bottom of the barrel recaps. I literally have never shaken my head in disgust so much in my entire life than when I click open one of those threads and see what antics have been happening that week.

Yeah, yeah. See you next week.

So?
youtube.com/watch?v=hPD4QDkn_AY

Literally scores of Targs and Blackfyres alike were burned to death because of fire. There was one retard that bathed in Wildfire with dragon eggs. He burnt to a crisp.
Dany survived the first time because of a spell Miri Mazz Dur (which is savage for Maester by the way) cast on her she learned from Arch Maester Marwyn on his travels.
The second time she survived the fire was due to YASSSS QUEEN SLAY writing.

Fuck you, its mid tier fantasy, not actual science, you fucking faggot

Pretty sure it's literal plot armour at this point. Targaryens are immune to any sort of heat damage until it suits the narrative for them not to be.

He didn't awake the dragon inside him at the time.
Remember how a purer Targaryen was roasted to death?

>chemestry
HUUUIOPPPPPPLKKKKKKKKOOOOO I CANNUT SPIELLLLL WITH NOT AUTOCORRUCTIOOON WHOOOAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGPPPPPPLPFFFFFFRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

it's not fucking plot armour, christ why is this so abused. is arthur's ability to remove the sword from the stone 'plot armour'? no, it's the whole basis for the myth.

Then why did he show pain when the whore put molten candle on his chest

I thought the whole deal with Viserys is that he wasn't worthy or whatever.

cuz thats not how thermodynamics works. you can just keep adding energy to a system if it is sufficiently insulated.

And she burned her hair the first time even with the spell to show even the stupidest faggots that hair isn't resistant to fire in any case in this universe. Jesus fuck you people are actually retarded.

>Targs are immune to fire, not by hot things.

They're no immune to anything, only Dany is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics

>arthur's ability to remove the sword from the stone

Works because rules are established and followed. In GoT they're literally making it up in each scenario whether or nor a Targaryen should be immune to heat.

So how was her hair fully intact when she walked out of the burning Dothraki building?

But why were they cooking soup at 2,700 C?

you should read some more mythology. it's all over the fucking place.

>In GoT they're literally making it up in each scenario

that's kind of the essence of fiction user.

Why is Arthur's pulling the sword out of the stone more valid than Dany's immunity to heat?

We're talking about fire immunity not lifting Thor's hammer.

>Yes even in the book.
In the books she gets burned by Drogon and is not immune to it.

Dany is a real dragon and the others are not. That's the myth. In the show the others are fake and she is not, being that she is highly themed to be the true reincarnation of the Targaryens of Aegon's time.

Autism>>>The thread