Wake up

>wake up
>get shot

Feels bad being an American.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xzJBpVVGcWw
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/eu-prepares-tariffs-on-u-s-exports-as-trump-vows-trade-war.html
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/11102100/Why-French-chefs-want-us-to-eat-this-bird-head-bones-beak-and-all.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why you shitposting about yourself amerifriend

do you need a hug

America is the best country in the world, tbqfh. I know lots of people shit on you but it's because of either of these reasons:

1. they are jealous
2. they are ignorant of how good you guys have it

What is going on in the middle upper pic?
Also far right in the middle is pretty hot.

I bet he needs a scratch and a glass of rum.

You should ban more european products. Destroy their econony.

youtu.be/xzJBpVVGcWw

POLAND

that's what we're doing now and so are y'all i guess lol
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/eu-prepares-tariffs-on-u-s-exports-as-trump-vows-trade-war.html

F.R.O.G F.I.N.E CU.S.I.N.E

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/11102100/Why-French-chefs-want-us-to-eat-this-bird-head-bones-beak-and-all.html

Yummy! French cusine is really by far the best in the world!

What does the US even produce?
Best EU could come up with that they want to sanction is fucking Harley Davidson and Bourbon...
Only other stuff I could think of that I used before is Zippo lighters and Opel cars (GM, so kinda 'murrican).

That actually sounds pretty nice to be honest

Poles on Sup Forums are true trash, they absolutely clueless what is banter and all they can do when it comes to Russia is posting polland-balls. It always make me cringe and I feel bad for them. I wish they were smarter, I'd love to hear good banter but alas...

Good. Is Trump going more against China or the e""""u""""?

Those black guys with the Swedish girls are just teachers from an African country that visited some teachers in Sweden who also visited them in Africa.

Why does that trigger Sup Forumstards so much?

>What does the US even produce?

Every single thing related to the INTERNET and personal technology devices.

Sorry Jews and Asians did that.

Everything is located in the US, legally. That's all that matters.

kinda both lol but more or less at different approaches which i don't think is smart but whatever it doesnt effect me desu i work on a dock

IMAGINE MY SHOCK with that narrator at the start

Meant consumer goods and not some normiebook stuff.
>personal technology devices.
They are made in China, tho.
Has Intel production in the US?

To add: even that rapefugee pretty much looks like a good lad. There are way worse pics than that.

It would have been wiser for Trump to ally with China first and tear the yros apart together. Then you could make you move against the Chinese.

i agree, the two most powerful nations of international market influence working together against the EU wouldve made me absolutely euphoric in this context, but i never really supported Trump after mid-2017, how he handled Charlottesville was a mistake he shoulda had made more comments about the communists and sparked public fear 2bh

>communists
They aren't important in current times. Usually its edgy antifa kids caring about muh racism and white privillege. Trump has a sledgehammer approach but often delivers.

> 1st pic
But """UK""" isn't Europe.

It is illegal but based Hulot finally enforced it, stopping 30 years of european sanctions.

always better to be safe than sorry, especially in these cases, i mean what do you think he should do?

Support the american worker more. That's how you win the masses.