This is a white girl

This is a white girl.

And theres nothing you republicunts can do about it.

Since Trump's campaign is imploding I'm at least glad that she won the democrat nomination and not that communist kike.

White is a state of mind.

Even blacks can be white.

No.

Nop

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_Donald

why is she so perfect bros

nigger

What is your point? Sage because this thread is bad and you should feel bad.

t. Black

>t.Dawquan Malik Jackson

good post

She is a bitch.
She is a liberal.
She is psychotic.
She is a criminal.
She is manipulative.
She is against the best interests of the US.
She is responsible for a child rapist going free.
She will lead the US down a path of destruction and irreparable damage.
She is evil incarnate, her legacy will be soaked with the blood of patriots who will die for no reason.
She is a treasonous, vile snake who's venomous words and ideas will lead all to ruin, and her skin doesn't hide the blackness inside her well.

Shut up you nigger

niggu

>sold her pure soul to owl god
>only rotting flesh is left

Nah I agree with this shit.

You fucking millennial babybitches are always overthinking life

< am millennial fag

Always with the complaining about bullshit

There's no such thing as a presidential "race".

Fucking niggers...

wow im a nigger i greentexted wrong

What about the genetic diseases that affect black people less than white people? Does me having the state and mind of a white person make me immune to this? Your way fucking worse then the people who shout derogatory insults like nigger. Your one of those people who believe that shit like this is good for the world. Fuck off you sjw cracker faggot shitlord. You will never get laid, because you are a beta pussy. It will not surprise me if you end up raising my children, as the only way you think you can get laid is by being some bitches personal handbag.

Would pee in her loli face desu, desu.

Youre a fucking retard if you thought op was talking about physically being black/white

I picture you balled up on the floor in the corner of your room repeating this to yourself over and over

:l

nice try CTR
also sage

>White girl

Who also flips her stance every time the loudest democunts cry about some bullshit injustice and makes Trump's flip-flopping look pale in comparison. What's your point, faggot?

It's just a slightly modified copy pasta.

Hey guy looky here

No

You can only find the highest quality bait in Sup Forums. If only I could export to other boards before it became stale

you retarded cunt

Bitch

hmm she reminds me of someone

Back to Tumblr you dumb nigger

CTR has been on Sup Forums for months and there's still daily positive Trump threads and any attempt at Clinton shilling is met with extreme prejudice. I know you're trolling but CTR has legitimately failed to influence Sup Forums in anyway because you can't go back after knowing the truth.

This is why shills and reddit losers coming here is good, first they're disgusted, then they laugh, then they read, then eventually they understand.

>no more

Altzheimers, means not even she will remember