Post your rightful borders

Post your rightful borders

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r37LWTar8lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=r37LWTar8lk

Considering what it all entailed, the losses to Finland could have easily been worse. The loss of Finnish Karelia though sad was as a lizard dislocating its tail so as to escape certain death in the clutches of its predators.

Most, but not all. I get what you mean, though.

i am danish

you can take the whole andalusia

No need

Wrong!

t. btfo by greeks, serves and turks

How does magyar cock taste?

I wouldn't know. I only give and never receive.

in all seriousness

>Hey lets just annex a bunch of 3rd world muslim -stans that where at one point part of our empire since we got so much controll over north caucasus, what could go wrong?
If you think Russia can't get more shitty

this is what we got after slaughtering the rüssä horde. sadly they do not honor international treaties so they fucked us over during second round

>Kolonien
Wilhelm GTFO!

Fuck african shitholes, I would rather have Austria, Suth Tirol and Krain in a united Reich

non-meme: uk+ireland
semi-meme: +Normandy
full meme: full empire+france

You already fucking know it

Why do Huns always want back Austria and other tiny Germanic shit stains back but never fuck with Switzerland?

All their money is there

Because Austria wants it, too.
I personally just want a beach on the Mediterranean.

Because the Swiss are a people based on a common state and common ideals, not culture and language. French, Italian, German and Romanic speaking Swiss will all consider themselves Swiss, but Austrians (until 1945) always used to be just another (though particularly powerful) of the German peoples like Bavaria, Saxony or Württemberg

>that flag
>that comment

>Let's fill our country with shitty immigrants
I dunno man why YOU post this.

bad kittler! that's not how you sit on chair!

I guess, but the Alsatians considered themselves French and belonged to a nation that was defined by its ideals and culture and yet you still annexed them twice.

Probably just didn't get around to it desu desu.

delet

>the Alsatians considered themselves French and belonged to a nation that was defined by its ideals and culture
[citation needed]
also
>muh ebil Germany annexing poor French territory

>muh french are bad guys
kill yourself hans

Europe.

This + the whole Lybia