HOW IS FEMINISM IS RUINING “GAME OF THRONES ?

HOW IS FEMINISM IS RUINING “GAME OF THRONES ?

Other urls found in this thread:

georgerrmartin.com/excerpt-from-the-winds-of-winter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is 86359356 ruining English?

>strong independant woman immolates a man literally named after the male phallic penis

I know this is the age of feminism, but would it kill you to be somewhat subtle? my immersion is out the fucking window

me on the alt right

In the books, Shae is a manipulative, materialistic, and Machiavellian whore.
Yet in the show they transformed her into a whore with a heart of gold. She defends Sansa,
She is not with Tyrion only over his money or possessions. . she actually loves Tyrion, turning against him because of his comment that she is a “whore.” making her the victim.

This episode just showed how batshit Dany is.

>I'm not like Cersei, I am a good queen
>Join me, or die

And also
>I won't put people in prison that's cruel!
>I'll burn them alive instead

The show fundamentally changed the character of Robb Stark’s queen.
In the books, she is a minor Westerosi noble whom he feels he must be loyal to in order to preserve her honor.

The show gives us an exotic woman who renounced her noble birth because of her disgust over slavery. She spends her days tending to the wounded created by the battles of men. Robb falls in love with her because she is the modern ideal of an independent woman who has renounced her family and background in support of egalitarian ideals.

meh shes doing what aegon did when he conquered westeros

Conquering is one thing, but deciding that burning people alive is better than putting them in a cell is fucking psychotic.

Anymore of these. How about Stannis in the books being an honorable man who cares for his daughter but then being downgraded to a greedy man who would kill his own daughter to win a battle.

this character was an unnecessary waste of paper her lines were written on

There's women in it, duh.

She beats Sandor Clegane in a matchup that never takes place in the books.
Instead of being a complex character, she’s just another fictional female superwarrior
The book Brienne shows us instead an insecure pityful character, even if still strong, The show removes this complexity

Not if I found her death to be satisfying.

More like retarded feminism as seen through the eyes of emasculated males. Want a strong female character? Make her temperamental and extremely violent because in the eyes of children that's what being masculine is.

Even Cercei gets sympathetic treatment.
The show’s Cercei is portrayed as reacting to her oppressed status as a woman forced to marry men she doesn’t love. She openly confesses her sexual sins to her own father and roars defiance, defending her independence. Oh, and a consensual love scene is transformed into a rape.
In the book, Cercei is more of a bitch plagued by a mix of insecurity and self-delusion

In the books Brienne is a tragic character because she's caught up in the idea of being a knight even though knighthood, as depicted the universe, is a sham.

This so much. Book brienne is one of my favorite characters and her pov are some of my favorite chapters even though most people hate them. But show brienne is the fucking worst. Out of shape tall woman is best fighter in the world because grrrrrrrrrrrl power. D&D suck ass.

They literally gave her a scene to justify herself

Didn't Stannis do the same thing with Mance and other non-believers?

damn cersei actually looks hot on the left
she would be a more interesting character if her actress was a hellcat

And yet why is one considered the hero and the other evil?

>This is canon

Every douchebags complaining about YASS QUEEN and feminist crap in this show. 'me axe you sumthing, why the fuck do you still watch this show? I know I don't.

No. Not in the books.

The show turns her into a liberal fantasy figure—at the end of Season 3
literally a blonde savior exalted by a worshipful circle of helpless brown people
She kills people, but only “bad” people like slavers
Her translator Missandei, a child in the books, is of an age with Daenerys so they can share grrl power lines like “All men must die, but we are not men.”
Apparently, you now have to believe that women are better than men, so independent and strong
The complex motivations behind her willingness to kill to secure in the books power is transformed in the show into a parody of egalitarian liberal fantasy

Nice try.

George R.R. Martin is a traditional liberal, but his fiction contains characters with complicated rationalizations for their selfish actions. The television show gives us a morality play filled with characters whose motivations and actions make no sense in the context of Westeros, but make perfect sense in the 21st century liberal imagination.
Patriarchy and tradition are always to blame, and we must sympathize with everything a woman does to fight against her oppression.
Television isn’t about good stories anymore, it’s about propaganda.

>I won't put people in chains! that's bad!
>Burn them alive
Yes, that scene totally justifies what she did. The scene is setting her up to be mad king 2.0

Jon Snow and Davos are pretty cool. So is Jon. The rest of the starks are pretty tolerable. Jaime and Bron are also good characters. Even evil characters like Cersei and Qyburn are well rounded and interesting. Dany is beyond intolerable and every character that has come into contact with her such as tyrion slowing become intolerable as well (run jon run).

How is pooping on a turd ruining crap?
Also;nice shit thread op,here is your (you),you fuckin dipshit.
Your a teen, don't talk about feminism or anything political.

But this thread is about the tv show.

>sisters motivating their brothers

Clearly this never happened before the 2010s. Damn you liberals!

>Apparently, you now have to believe that women are better than men

Seriously, where do you got this retarded idea?

But we are talking about the show. And you are crying over the show.

Not that one nigger.The one with Jon

>How many men did you killed fighting against Ramsay?

If your baboon mind can't comprehend even this show maybe you should consider suicide.

I'm not crying about anything. I just mentioned he wasn't doing it in the books and he doesn't even do it on the show. He burns statues and Mance Raydar was done by Melly.

That doesn't justify the previous scene where she burned two captured prisoners alive.

that justifies the battle, but not what she did after.

They literally just made her look insane by claiming putting people in chains is bad, but burning them alive is ok.

>Talking about a TV show on a TV board
How dare we !

Not your safe space, sorry
People will be mean to you here
It's the internet after all
Get used to it child

haha yikes

Politics have no place in TV shows

>not supporting the execution of unarmed prisoners is alt-right
Lol, I voted for bernie and then hillary. Just because I don't like your two-dimensional power fantasy character doesn't make me a neo-nazi. You're literally the type of person who will be lead to commit atrocities as long as someone appealing is put in front of you.

Drumpfkins on suicide watch.

t. falseflagging Sup Forumstard
leftypol, am i right guise?

so did jaime die?

i like how in the books she's just preserving her strength, being majorly on the defense and just saving her energy, killing the opponents when they start to get tired and sloppy, but in the show she's just bashing and flailing like a retard

read the books

>read the books
>when the show has already surpassed the books

Lol, I was protesting at LAX while you were bitching about male privilege on twitter.

>he doesn't know
The fat man released a lot of chapters about jaimie from the upcoming book

> the show has already surpassed the books
lol, no

yeah she was hot as fuck though, maybe even the best girl who has ever been on the show

>leftie retards can stomach criticism from their own ideological allies
>self-persecute
>surprised when the left is demoralized come election time
I wouldn't be surprised if you were calling bernie supporters traitors in the comments before the election. You're the reason why Trump is president right now.

dont forget confirming Aegon's successful conquer of Storm's End

Sorry if I triggered you
But your kind needs to learn that there's no more safe space for you here

@86362014
2/10 for effort

which is too low for (you)

samefag

samefag

what are you guys blathering about, their death was heroic and tragic. They refused to kneel and went out like men.

Source plz

If God tells you to kill your daughter then you do it

How come if "women rule" and all the "GRRLS" are such hot shit in GOT, only men are doing the difficult enterprises? I saw no woman between the Magnificent Seven.

Can you explain how so?

Because Im looking into the scene at Citadel where they say " Don't forget the prophet Lodos, who promised that the Drowned God would rise up and destroy Aegon the Conqueror. Ah, Lodos!”

They also put in a whole scene with Ed Sheeran that had the sole purpose of humanizing the Lannister foot soldiers.

georgerrmartin.com/excerpt-from-the-winds-of-winter/

>Robb falls in love with her because she is the modern ideal of an independent woman who has renounced her family and background in support of egalitarian ideals.

I though he fell for her because she had 10/10 ass.

>Who taught you to fight like that?
>No one taught me.
YASS ARYA SLAYY SONG INDEPENDENT DUELIST KILL LF SAVE SANSA YASS

Meanwhile she was trained by a man in Winterfell, a man in KL, and a man in Bravos.

Man, fuck women. They are whore-ish, disloyal, unfriendly, don't contribute anything to society, and are terrible for your morals and principles.

>Be in High School
>Be on Cross Country team
>Before every meet, our team is congregated under the team's tent waiting for the races to start
>Coach's wife and 1 year old daughter always show up about 30 minutes before the race
>1 year old daughter always recognizes out uniforms, and runs up to us to give each individual person on the team a hug
>We look absolutely ridiculous when she does this, and are laughed at by everyone
>One day I get absolutely annoyed when she does it
>She gets to me, and I push her off of me, propelling her about 4 feet in the air
>Coach is absolutely infuriated at me for refusing to babysit his child, and starts to yell at me
>Some other adults have to hold that faggot back from me
>I start to yell back and tell him how his daughter made our team look like an absolute joke before every race
>Kicks me off the team right then and there

I didn't give a fuck then, and still don't give a fuck now. I stood my ground and stayed by my principles. It's not my faults he's raising a whore for a daughter.

holy autism

this. at the end of the day robb was just a dumb chad.

>Bullying a one year old
What is wrong with you

what the fuck is wrong with you you insane sperg

Was cutting their heads a better deal? I mean she offer to send him to the nights watch, but he refuse.

frey said it best
>"you call it love... I call it a pretty face"

No she didn't, Tyrion suggested that

>propelling her about 4 feet in the air
should've taken this out, would have been much more convincing bait

>I stood my ground and stayed by my principles.

Criiiiinnnnggggeeeeeeeee

Tyrion suggested putting them in the dungeon. She said
>I will not put a man in chains
And then went ahead and burned them alive. There's literally no logic there.

We are so quenched by feminism that we forget this and can only see the (((correct))) narrative. We see feminism in everything and only feminism.

>Getting hugged by a child made me feel stupid
>So I lashed out at the child
Jesus, could you be any more pathetic?

he does not burn her in the books, The feminist propaganda changed the scenario

Dude, what I meant was that we see something ULTRA traditional (Isaac being sacrificed to God by his father) as feminist: we now have only feminism in mind that we see everything through feminist tinted glasses.

Why would feminists write a story where a little girl is burned to death and her mother kills herself in grief?
>he does not burn her in the books
Yet

this, he does not burn her in the books and he is also still alive
The Stannis we've in the books is certainly ruthless, but would nver go this far.
Plus, in Martin's novels, the aspiring ruler might not be a strictly likeable character, but he's always seemed like a fairly good candidate for the Iron Throne: a man who would be a cold but fair ruler.
On the show, Stannis has become a fanatic: viewers have lost someone they could have rooted for.
But no, they had to go full Matriarchy

>he does not burn her in the books
>but would nver go this far.
Yet, and on your picture one woman is dead, the other is rotting in a cell, one is becoming drunk with power and one is yet to do anything important and is probably getting raped by her uncle.

they have to destroy any sympathy for a serious male candidate to the throne to go full matriarchy

Stannis is no longer Stannis The Mannis. Instead, he's swiftly shaping up to be Stannis The Monster

also see here

>A straight man killing his own daughter showing he is evil.

Oh yes why feminist would do that. Totally doesnt fit their agenda.

>Why would feminists write a scene where one of the main manly patriarchs in opposition to the strong independent woman queen with a heart gathering the lost souls and downtrodden of the world to break the oppressive unfair old order becomes such a heartless desperate religious fanatic that he sacrifices his own and only daughter, the thing he loves most in the world, because he thinks it'll get God on his side to win one of the many battles he has to fight

I mean, she clearly meant 'No one' as in the Faceless Men are "No one" not literally that was untrained

The chapters i hated in the book were the Bran ones, jesus christ some of them were so fucking boring

Just like feminists can't help to see everything through the lens of "patriarchy" and interpret everything, no matter what happens, as "oppression against women", so are you people completely unable to see anything on TV or in the movies today as anything but "flat out feminist propaganda". All of you are fucking brainwashed. Or simply retarded.

>V or in the movies today as anything but "flat out feminist propaganda".
>Screw up GRRM scenario to empower women
>hurr durr you bigots

t. Agamemnon

Playing golf with baby heads are not a desirable trait.

You were saying?