Why didn't you tell me this was so good? You never tell me when things are good, Sup Forums...

Why didn't you tell me this was so good? You never tell me when things are good, Sup Forums. You're always busy talking about your capeshit and your dragon dildo shows.

If you don't have any friend, that's your problem.

Because this isnt Sup Forums.

tbqh r/movies recommended this movie and it was great

>dude Nazis are evil lmao

Back to Sup Forumseddit

this is very ironic
if you decide to keep watching movies in a few years you'll look back at this thread and cringe.

It's okay, but Blue Ruin is better.

The movie was ok but the nazis lost so I was kinda disappointed. The nazis didn't ask them to witness that one murder. Those cuck punk rock dudes brought it upon themselves. HEY GUYS! YOU GOT A GIG PERFORMING ROCK FOR CRAZY NAZIS! LETS GO PLAY FOR THEM! NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN!I also heard that they just filmed Patrick Stewart on his day off. The madman really hates those darkies LOL! Also, Blue Ruin was better. Fags

That doesn't say anything about the movie.
And this post doesn't make any sense.

Phone Booth > Green Room

Maybe because you ignored all the threads when this movie came out you stupid fucking cunt?

Not even remotely.
there were very few tbqh

t. a triggered Nazi

I downloaded this accidentally. I thought I would be watching Green Inferno so I was waiting for it to get way crazier and it never came.

Because it isn't good.

>comparing that dialogue masterpiece to such stale garbage
the only good part about green room was imhotep poots

Because as much as I enjoy Sup Forums, they have shit tastes in nearly everything.

You sound like you're no older than 14 or 15.

watch Blue Ruin

The movie had nothing to do with racism or politics though, the "nazis" were just drug dealers and all the violence in the film was directly related to that. They could've been any gang, the skinhead thing just provided local color & personality

That last scene where the doggo looked for his master's body made me tear up a little.

I don't know how you guys enjoy movies like this, the people trying to survive always act like retards and have no common sense.

>Tearing up for a pitbull that has killed people
Man you must burst into tears watching those videos of cops wrecking pitbull scum.

lol when was the last time a Nazi even killed anybody 1980 fuck

>scum
They're only like that because some jackass trained them to fuck people up.

You're right, it's actually great.

Can we have a thread about films without you edgy contrarian cunts chipping in

is there a direct correlation between these 2? I'm all for comparing 2 unrelated pieces of work but I'm just curious why you brought up phone book and I can't be arsed to open up Wikipedia.

that's a lie. inform yourself on pitbulls please

>You never tell me when things are good, Sup Forums.
Bullshit. Sup Forums has objectively better taste in movies than fucking Sup Forums.
Think about that for a while you tourist pleb fucks.

thanks for showing how new you are. this movie was talked about non stop when it was out

there were plenty of threads about this when it it came out.

The general consensus was that it was good but maybe not quite as good as Blue Ruin.

They have a very similar setup.

this was a flavour of the month when it came out
you just missed the hype train

why is he standing in that pose? anyways fuck trump and fuck white people

Because they're in a pun band. It looks like he's about to jam out on a guitar, or start moshing, but then you realize he's holding a machette.

There were multiple threads daily almost as bad as when the witch came out.

You must not keep track of every thread on the board every day like I do

>You must not keep track of every thread on the board every day like I do