Trump can't win without Florida. Oh? What's that? Trump is down 14 points in Florida?

Trump can't win without Florida. Oh? What's that? Trump is down 14 points in Florida?

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/08/23/clinton-trump-florida-rubio-murphy-grayson-senate/89213904/

>inb4 muh rigged polls
>inb4 ctr shill
>on a chinese cartoon imageboard

Other urls found in this thread:

business.fau.edu/departments/economics/business-economics-polling/bepi-polls/index.aspx#.V70TB_l96Uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol you stupid ctr shill, on this chinese cartoon image board we all know polls are rigged

muh rigged polls
Ctr shill

Literally every Trump rally in FL was massive compaired to Clinton's.

I was just down there on vacation. We went all over and I saw trump bumper stickers everywhere, and french canadians.

>Alligator Farm was awesome.

Because Florida is known for having 14point swings in final election results

WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE FLORIDA HILLARY VOTERS. WE WENT FOR OBAMA LAST ELECTION BY ONLY .5%. WHERE ARE ALL THESE SECRET HILLARY SHILLS.

>The online poll was conducted Aug. 14-18 of 1,380 likely voters and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3 points.

>online poll
>default margin of error of 3%

>nigger polls

sage

racists are excited for a racist

top lel go back to whatever nigger shitholes you came from

>online polls
wew lads

why are shills so desperate?

>go back to whatever nigger shitholes you came from
I did. My vacation ended.

>TFW the Republican nominee doesn't have his brother in the governor's mansion and two justices that his daddy appointed on the Supreme Court to hand him Florida this time.

I'm sure he'll be fine.

No one here actually thought Drumpf had a chance. No one here actually liked him either. Fucking storefront just shilled him 24/7. Bye bye racists, welcome Madam President.

These are the same polls that says she's winning in Colorado by 14 points, and I have yet to see a Hillary sign.

That's how horrible Trump is. You should have known he was a clinton plant

Colorado is solid blue. It's off the table.

Because Hillary can't win. She is unelectable. She's lost her lead even after they skewed the polls.

Repeat after me:

The next president of the United States of America is Donald J. Trump.

Wrong. Trump lost months ago. Hillary has no competition at all. Have you looked at a single poll? RCP has your mean candidate in the gutter

you bs is the same as saying their has never been a trap thread on Sup Forums lolz

Oh look, it's either

a) a Hillary shill
b) a reddit cuck whom found his way to Sup Forums

If trump loses be prepared for another HUGE leap in the wrong direction for your country

or c) its a pol satirist

look at the fucking name

Rallies aren't votes.

So you say that, but you're forgetting the fact that Colorado was originally a Bernout state. I have a few friends that go to CU Boulder, (which is basically Portland Oregon with all the liberals,) and they were telling me that Bernouts are still pissed at Hillary and the majority of them are going third party or aren't voting just to spite her. But you can believe whatever the hell you want. No more yous for (you) faggot.

You're on the wrong side of history, you right wing leaftard. Progressive policies will lead the future with Hillary at the helm.

Nah, I do think he's right on this one. Let's not get our hopes up, the traditional swing states are the most likely to be in play, as well as Pennsylvania, which is the only new state which has a slight chance of flipping.

Never are online polls, you fucking kike shill
eat shit and die

SAGE

( ( ( ( W A R N I N G ) ) ) )

CTR SHILL THREAD DETECTED
>CTR SHILL THREAD DETECTED
****** ALERT *****
********* CTR SHILLARY THREAD DETECTED *******

REMEMBER TO SAGE

( ( ( ( WARNING ) ) ) )

THIS IS A CTR SHILL THREAD

( ( ( ( A L E R T ) ) ) )

SAGE THIS THREAD FOLKS

>implying that we care if you call us racist
Silly Clinton loving cunt.

>B U I L D
>W A L L
>P A C O

>bernie had bigger rallies than hillary
>he still lost

>A poll from Saint Leo University
Literally where?

Here's what I dont get. The polls are clearly being fudged. I dont think he's winning but I dont think he's getting killed either, I think it's probably pretty tight but that's beside the point. Why would you go out of your way to convince an unenthusiastic part of the electorate (Hillary voters) that not only is she winning, but comfortably so. And in that same token, the opposite effect takes hold on everybody else because those people under no circumstances want her to win and will do everything in their power to stop it.

Is it supposed to be a demoraliziation tactic, because it's not going to work nearly as well as intended. Maybe its to get him to stop bragging about his poll numbers I dont know.

Colorado was red for Romney in 2012

Where does this Colorado is blue meme come from?

We won let Trump win Florida.

*Wont

b-but... the polls.... rigged.
All of the white people that go to my church are voting for Trump, so obviously he's going to win

True. Trump winning will also be a HUGE leap in the wrong direction for our country. The only hope is to have Gary Johnson get at least 15% of the vote, so they can gain national attention for down-ticket races and mount a serious challenge in 2020. The only right direction for the country is getting rid of the current two-party system

Oh my Gawd! Waysist

Bach to Reddit

>the only right direction for the country is getting rid of the current two-party system
Yes because the solution is 5 kosher parties instead of 2. Top kek retard

Obama won Colorado, dumbass

shills don't count online polls supporting trump so why would we support theres

Outlier. Just like the Roanoke one for Virginia that is showing Clinton +16.

Meanwhile in Non-Bullshit Numbers Land, Obama barely won Florida by 0.9% in his reelection bid in 2012, down from the 2.8% difference that won him Florida in 2008. Florida may be an unpredictable place full of insane people and dangerous animals, but I can assure you we don't want any more of Obama, which is what Hillary Nixon is promising us.

Because the online polls supporting trump are conducted by conservative websites with right-leaning bias. Most of the polls we've seen are conducted by independent organizations

>inb4 gallup/quinnipiac/pew are biased even when taking polls is their literal job

and a college poll doesn't have any left wing bias whatsoever either?

>he still lost

I've been an advocate on this board against the poll denial for a while. Some have even taken screenshots and replied to me with them before. I have been accused of being a shill/CTR/whatever else. Pic related.

But this Florida one and the Roanoke one for Virginia showing Clinton +16 are not so much made with flawed methodology but they are very clear outliers. There's just nowhere she could get those numbers int hose two states.

To be clear I could imagine her topping at maybe +10 in Florida and +12 in Virginia and that's being generous to her.

Neither are phone calls

youjustplayedyourself.jpg

no one calls it a Chinese anything when I is obviously a Jamaican toboggan carving chain letter you lying kikes

We're starting to see a pattern though. Reuters is reporting +12 for Hillary nationwide.

I think Trump is really down 10-15 nationally. His support is tanking while Hillary's is increasing.

There is just no evidence to suggest the opposite and as more polls roll in, the state polls are starting to show this divide.

They aren't rigging the polls. Turns out the only people who want Trump are the few that come to his rallies.

Colorado is a swing state you goddamn moron

Gee I wonder why

>inb4 gallup/quinnipiac/pew are biased even when taking polls is their literal job

imagine being this naive. I bet you think the Truth Meter (R) is totally objective

> $0.02 has been deposited in your account

Precisely why I don't give two flying fucks about what muh polls say.

Shit's going to be really interesting on Nov. 8th, because there's so much nonsense floating around now, nobody knows what to think.

But, judging on the fact I've seen a whopping 2 "I'm with Her" bumper stickers since the start of this year and countless Trump signs/shirts/stickers everywhere I've been, I think that Hillary might just get blown the fuck out bigger than we could have ever hoped for. All depends on how many dead people end up voting this year, I guess.

No it's not. It's safe Democrat. They've had a huge swing of Democrats move to the state in the past few years.

Meanwhile, another poll has Trump up by 2.

How strong will the salt be on November 9th when he's lost by a landslide?

He's not making any ground in any state in the nation and is coming close in traditionally Red states. There is no positive movement for Trump.

Which one? None of them do. Not even the USC poll has him up anymore.

I bet you think the media isn't biased either

this really corrects my record

Da, Komrade.

I mean, uh, shit, we're scared of Russia. But today's Russia, not 1960s Russia. those were cool.

They are wising up and giving the bare minimum of information about their methodology.

>How strong will the salt be on November 9th when he's lost by a landslide?

I don't know, is that when your fiction novel will come out?

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

then why are you being such a faggot. just because were supporting trump despite him losing doesn't mean shit.

business.fau.edu/departments/economics/business-economics-polling/bepi-polls/index.aspx#.V70TB_l96Uk

This one.

We're talking Florida.

Bernie lost even without the super delegate bullshit.

i get what you're saying but at the moment we're seeing slight movement towards him in head to head national polls with Hillary whilst state polls seem to be saying the same or moving further away from him. I'm puzzled as to what's causing this. First I though that maybe it was growing support in solid red or likely red states but then I remembered any reputable polling firm wouldn't allow that to effect the final result that much.

I have come to the conclusion though that the demographic and turnout predictions of the major pollsters is slightly off. I'm not trying to unskew polls here or anything but I think they might be off 0.5% to 1% max. it's statistically relevant but won't alter the result of any polls strongly favoring her much.

Trump is making strong headway though and I think we might see that come into effect in polls in 2-3 weeks. I reiterate though, I don't see how +16 to Clinton in Virginia and +14 to Clinton in Florida is possible. Even in a total blowout election.

Yep. They don't mention much about party affiliation or demographics.

Well that's good to see. However the RCP polls from the big ones all have him down by like 6.

I'm not seeing that slight movement. Reuters keeps dropping, the NBC/SM polls has not moved positive for Trump, and I'm kind of doubting the USC poll, and even that one is going Hillary over the past two days.

>reuters actually has her up 12?

ayy lmao

she was up 5 four fucking days ago,literally nothing happen besides bad things for hillary

if that's not proof the polls are bullshit i don't know what is

The other poll is literally equivalent from another university.

And when a poll goes pro-Trump it gets mysteriously removed. Like 3 tracking polls have them head to head. But nooope.

Buddy, the bumper stickers and rally turnout are probably not nearly as important as you think they are tbqh. I can't be bothered going into it too deeply right now but that sort of anecdotal evidence isn't very helpful. There's lots of unenthusiastic voters who don't show their support outwardly and don't turn up at rallies that still turn out to vote on election day.

I just don't want people on here to have a false sense of security. I think my job as someone who desperately wants Trump to win but am here in Australia so i can't vote or campaign or donate to him is to facilitate you guys with non-bullshit information. Especially with Trump's crappy ground game which cost him a couple of caucuses/primaries against Cruz he's gonna need as many young, enthusiastic and intelligent supporters campaigning for him as possible. Sitting at home saying all the polls are rigged and he'll win no matter what is a recipe for electoral Armageddon.

>I'm not seeing that slight movement
she went from an average of 7 to 4 on real clear

kill yourself fucking shill faggot

Fuck off Summerfag REEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm seriously fucking done with the newfags

It's a mongolian throat singing forum you spasticated nigger

I am in Florida, and Hillary has ZERO chance of winning. Summer is not even over and no one is paying attention and they are virtually tied here.

>using that picture
>don't even have Sup Forums flag add on extension

Yeah I share your skepticism over the USC tracking poll. it has been very generous towards Trump this election season. One thing I do have to point out because I saw someone mention it is pollsters removing their own polls. CBS came out with a +5 for Trump in Pennsylvania a couple days ago then quickly deleted it off their site. it was very strange indeed.

That's because some of the polls with a larger gap were removed, not because Trump is doing better.

I saw that. I think that was because the pollster was brand new and their methodology was just a one day poll. It wasn't a very good poll.

>Self-funded billionaire
>Buy my Trump card for 35$
>No special iinterests

Trumplets like /mlp/ believe in magical ponies, but their pony wants to ' Make America Great Again', not line his own pockets.

>Trumplets not knowing a gypsy fortune teller when they see one.

>thinking Clinton will get as many votes as Obama

this is really your fatal flaw, Hillary is not Obama, barely anyone likes her, even the people that are voting for her.

Shes really just not exciting enough to bring people to the voting booths. She has the die-hard Dem vote, but not much else.

Floridian here.

I've seen literally 2 Hillary supporters, the rest have been solidly Trump.

Where are all these Hillary supporters you speak of?

in the graveyard yet still registered

My aunt's in Florida and she supports Shill

>That's because some of the polls with a larger gap were removed
>not because Trump is doing better.
Explain the difference

Sure but she does have an army of motivated liberal kikes who unironically think Trump is Hitler so.

Because they were out of date. They were 3+ weeks old.

"They don't match our preconceptions so they must be outliers"

You'd be surprised. As much as I hate the cunt she has a few things going for her electorally:

1. She's a Democrat with the full backing of the Democratic machine and the influence within it to push it to the max

2. She's a woman. Like it or not it does matter to some people.

3. With all the people Trump pulls in with his bombastic and straight talking rhetoric he pushes away about as many.

4. people still vote even if they're unenthusiastic, out fear/contempt/whatever you want to call it for the other candidate.

>old polls had Trump doing worse
So new polls have Trump doing better.

>down by 14 in florida
>when polling a mere few weeks ago showed him up by a few points
You can't tell me the polls aren't rigged with a straight face. Seriously.
Why would we see a swing like that when polling in other battleground states are tighter (e.g. PA, OH) and national polling seems to be a virutal tie right now? (LA Times poll)

Reuters is showing him down even further.

if the DNC showed anything though it showed that millenial liberals aren't going to be voting en masse for the Democratic candidate like they did for Obama.

Obama pulling nearly all of the white millennial college vote is what got him elected (among other things)

>METHODOLOGY: All surveys were conducted using an online survey instrument from August 14 to August 18, 2016. This special statewide poll of 1,500 Florida adults includes 1,380 likely voters. In both cases the poll has a plus or minus margin of error of 3.0 percent.
>All surveys were conducted using an online survey instrument
>conducted using an online survey

>Live in the Jew area of Florida
>Never see a Hillary sign or bumper sticker
>see Trump shit everywhere

You fucking kikes are going to lose in November

Again you'd be surprised. The majority of Sanders supporters are going to be voting for Clinton.

proofs?

if half the DNC delegates walk out and dont return so that they have to hire people to fill the seats, doesn't that mean something?