"Anything else? To spice the deal?"

>"Anything else? To spice the deal?"

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/958971/52b521cfdc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll take a beheading, sir.

Sorry Jew, but this soul ain't for sale.

What's that from?

Aw shit is that some Onizuka?

Posting in anime thread

anyone who watches anime is a racist who doesnt respect islam, there are no muslim characters in Anime showing respect towards allah.

KILL YOURSELVES NAZIS!

being a weeb proves you hate women due to how owmen are portrayed in anime as attractive and sexy unlike a real woman from the real world with a real body./

Yeah i hate it. That that's exacly how i feel. Why would i be watching sexy weeb shit when i can watch disgusting whales!

Noice

>Yeah i hate it. That that's exacly how i feel. Why would i be watching sexy weeb shit when i can watch disgusting whales!
Proof you hate women right here, maybe if you respected women then you would actually get one. Keep in mind the women your watching are all racists who flaunt their body which is against the tenets of islam making you a racist against muslims.

I'm a white guy, spice ain't really my thing.

And as for your deal? I only got one thing to say:

You got a lot to learn.

OH NO I'M SORRY MUSLIM BROTHER DON'T TWEET ABOUT ME OR I WILL BE RUINED I'M JUST POOR GOYIM FROM A POOR COUNTRY

>OH NO I'M SORRY MUSLIM BROTHER DON'T TWEET ABOUT ME OR I WILL BE RUINED I'M JUST POOR GOYIM FROM A POOR COUNTRY
should have thought about that before watching racist shows that dont express diversity by promotnig islamic culture which makes you a racist that hates women like all weebs.

>"Anything else? To spice the deal?"
"Can I get some more refugees?"

g.e-hentai.org/g/958971/52b521cfdc/

is that real? Why would anyone go to GEorge Soros for advice on climate change? He is not a scientist.... also why talk to him about the global economy? I see everyone post about him here but I have yet to know why he is rich, was he a business guy or something who built his fortune?

The spice must flow

>is that real?
Yep

>BLEACHED.
10/10.

mfw I made that : )