N*GGERS IN IRELAND ON THE LOOSE

With tons of snow police is unable to react and go to a crime scene.
N*ggers decided to break into a super market wit ha fucking excavator, then snatched a safe and started to break it the street.
WHAT THE FUCK

irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/lidl-tallaght-dublin-robbery-video-12117215
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5456429/Mob-thieves-loot-Lidl-blizzard-stolen-digger.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaTfrcHDroM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was a Lidl tho

BASED
FUCK L*DL

>N*GGERS IN IRELAND
???

I watched few videos on facebook, it was literally niggers, a bunch of black-black guys did it.

What the fuck are they gonna get in Lidl? Cheap crisps?

They were getting something like big bags of dogs food, chips and beer 12-24packs. That's what I got on video.

Stealing from Lidl is like stealing from the Sheriff of Nottingham.

The fact that the used a digger and tore down a corner of the building is fucking BASED.

AYE HOL UP YA RAYCIZ DEM GOOD BOIS DEY DINDU NUFFIN

t. nigger

better nigger than germ

Hahahah i'm already back with all that money lmao le virgin irish

why

Sorry

idk man, seems pretty based to me

Why are you apologizing? I doubt that those were americans most likely someone from Africa.
>inb4 they are my black brothers
I know that muh heritage is american phenomenon regardless of race but c'mon.

>N*ggers decided to break into a super market wit ha fucking excavator, then snatched a safe and started to break it the street

youtube.com/watch?v=VaTfrcHDroM

skip to 0:40

It was actually white irish lads that stole the digger and rammed into the lidl, taking the safe

It was the blacks that came in after and decided to snapchat their face and claim responsibility because they're dumb

>tallaght
literally the worst place in Ireland. So some single mother won't be able to buy her aldi pizzas and tendies. Based blacks destroying the knacker zone. The only thing they fucked up with was stealing the money since now they'll probably get shot by our own version of dindus

Lidl is the worst punishment Germany has ever imposed on Europe

>white irish lads
*tinkers
probably anyway

Muhammad had a black friend who were among the first to convert to Islam.

Muslims are not allowed to be racist.