Why do you all speak english?

Even if you were never colonized by the english?

Other urls found in this thread:

quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/7-french-food-related-words-that-became-english
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We're all living in Amerika
>Amerika ist wunderbar
>We're all living in Amerika
>Amerika
>Amerika

Porque se eu falar em português você não vai entender, seu pasteleiro de merda.

Your brains have been colonised by brits :)

They all got colonised by Canada

No sé de qué cojones está hablando este pavo, a tomar por culo guiri

Because we're number one.

Because it's a simple language to learn and speak, and if Brazil is enough to fall that far from the tree, a whole world speaking Portuguese dialects would be madness to me.

>canadense
>pasteleiro

??

ANGLO

MASTER

RACE

Only faggots and degenerates don't speak English

Beady eyes...

Becaue i learned english from the electric jew and it so fucking blue pilled me and brainwashed that i fucking wanted to get in the usa and go kill sand niggers in iraq. NOT EVEN FUCKING KIDDING !!!

BEADY

AND

PROUD

Anglo language was terrible before the French helped us out *Normans)

Anglo language was pleb tier, while French was used by the elites.

but then we further developed English, incorporating French words and building on existing words as we developed literature, learning the arts.

quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/7-french-food-related-words-that-became-english

So we crafted a language to once again BTFO the frogs.

The British Empire was succeeded by the American Empire. People learn English because it is the language of the empire, and thus of the educated and ruling class.

Except English is exceptionally difficult unless you're okay with sounding like a nigger.

Because USA is closest to a tourism victory, being influential with most of the world now.

I don't even like Britain/England that much.

To be honest English is literally god language though. Be great if the world only spoke it.

Actually I do understand you, limão

t. monolingual american

You have no idea how easy English is comparatively to Portuguese or any romance language.

leafs...

THERE IS THIS THING CALLED COMMUNICATION...THE INTERNET IS CHANGING HOW PEOPLE DO IT.

I respect the others readers mostly english speakers.

English became the unofficial language of the global market. Countries with mandatory English curriculum benefit more than those who don't.

It wasn't a hard fight as they surrendered quietly.

It is inevitable.

Your culture will adapt to service us.

Resistance is futile.

WTF

Any piece of shit can learn english.

They're chinks

Except that it was the frogs that BTFO you.

Almost all nobility was norman

Argentina was cucked by the British.
It was called the "Honorary Dominion" until the 1940s.

More British money and immigrants came here than anywhere outside of the Anglosphere. We even have the only Harrod's store outside of London.

Not surprising we learn British English to this day, have 5 O'clock teatime or that we are GOAT at all the Anglo sports.

In my case, after USA signed the FTA with Costa Rica, I had to learn english in order to keep my job. If you refused, starvation was your next stop.

the internet was born english, sooo, necessity. if it were born russian, we'd all speak russkie. and if it were born jewish... no, forget the jews. english it is.

¿Qué sobre español?

Fun fact: not many people speak English in Japan. Most of them speak only this language called Japanese.

Creative, but disgusting

Yo ablo Español también.

hablo*

The amount of quality content in English is just insane. You really limit yourself without knowing it. So that's the reason.

Have a (You) for that post

mi pinge as grande gordo
tu madre de puta

Yo entiendo todo.

the perfect world does not exis-

english is the most poor and easy language

cuz i came here, not of my own free will bt because of tyrants called parents

ps. i hate life and everyone in it, especially americans and anyone that likes americans

Then how's about learning it properly before coming here you fucking beaner?

It's easy to learn bad English.

You mustn't realise how tolerant native speakers are of poor ESL, compared to native speakers of almost every other European language who ignore or write off language learners if they fuck up a word ordering, a conjugation, or the pronunciation of a word or stupid arbitrary shit like word gender.

My beautiful language has become the world's linguistic toilet and I really wish that it hadn't.

Incidentally, if you wondered why there are so many monolingual people in the Anglosphere, it takes two to tango.