What eye color do i have?

hi lads quick question
what eye color do i have? do i have nigger eyes?

Looks like amber, maybe hazel.

>CIA Retinal Identification thread?

CIA RETINAL IDENTIFICATION THREAD!

GET IN HERE FAGETS!

Murky piss eyes.

You really think you are that important, huh?

Looks like one of those olives with that paprika paste in it.

Hazel, an Aryan eye color

Diarrhea eyes.

You have no soul.

Shitty camera colored.

This. And you look white enough from what I can see that it's acceptable. Not beautiful'n'blue, but good enough to retain your WhiteClub Membership.

Now get the fuck out with your bullshit /soc/ thread.

CIA would like you to think you aren't important.

>Hazel eyes are common throughout Caucasoid populations, in particular in regions where blue, green and brown eyed peoples are intermixed.

That's clearly a brown eye. It's light nigger eye, but a nigger eye nonetheless.

Yes, you have nigger eyes and I am specifically saying this because it would bother you massive piece of human garbage.

If mods ban me for doing shit threads I think it's fair you get banned too

you're missing a couple of these (,) my friend.
punctuate your sentences you mongrel

Niggers have literally black eyes though. Absolutely no colour whatsoever.

>On a side note

Holy shit, google 'black people eye colour'

get the fuck out of here faggot, this isn't

Not white, get the fuck off this board

Hazel

Hazel is a mystery to me, how is it from mixing if it is its own color. I have Brown eyes my dad has blue and my mom has brown eyes, i have a sibling with blue eyes too. Brown eyes are dominant over blue so how could race mixing create a mixed color when if you have a brown allele you are brown eyes regardless. If it worked the way this statement implies me and my sibling would have hazel eyes.

Anyway my genotype is blue/brown with possible green as it is an allele of a different gene that only expresses in blue/blue.