You guys gotta admit, she has a point here

You guys gotta admit, she has a point here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26318628
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what happens when they face an army entirely made out of males?

>just like my japanese animes

no she doesnt,

Every woman at some point will dive into the submissive role of house wife and mother

They will rebel and claim that they hate society and when someone comes along and gives them a home they will stop.

Even the most crazed feminist drop the act when they finally are ready to sit down and become mothers.

>that gif

schrodinger's game of thrones, both contradicts and validates feminism... according to tumblr at least.

What's the point? How society sees what's in that comic as okay and not sexist, while with the roles reversed it is sexism?

That would be hot.

Equality would literally mean women giving up their privileges at this stage. At this stage, everything men have that women don't is a result of harsher treatment and a stronger will to succeed due to that harsher treatment.

I feel not even the female anti feminists truly understand the implications of this.

Which they'll get bored of in 2 years and suddenly you only see your daughter on weekends who then costs more than your other children combined because "child support" and by child I mean your ex wife.

She's doing him a favor.

He won't have his boy pussy broken into now.

Women are physically weaker, and as the baby makers more valuable to society. So, no. Unless their point is to look like an idiot they have no point.

Women generally don't go to war because evolution made them the less disposable gender. A man can impregnate a women in about 10 minutes, but a women needs to carry the child for 9 months, pluse men don't have breast tissue, so they can't provide milk. Also, they lack testicals, leading to them being physically weaker than males due to lacking testosterone, making them ineffective fighters.
Please go back >>/r/Feminsm

Is she is labouring under the delusion that women didn't fight to defend their family and tribe and nation throughout history?

Not across all times and cultures because of some of the social pressures of the day, but there it is.

So what is her point?

ah, so the average woman is physically stronger and more equiped to fight than the average man man? wait a minute...

>women
>chainmail and pl8s
>swords

Yupppp

One man can do the work of a thousand men when it comes to procreation. The same cannot be said for women.

Call me when a woman can drag a man in gear away from a killbox.

Call me when she can pass Navy SEAL Hell Week training.

Physical prowess is no longer the be all and end all of usefulness. Most women are strong enough to aim a light machine gun.

What they are not, but not for any reason besides their own choosing, is strong enough intellectually to compete equally against men in STEM, which absolutely must become the new agrarian tier of society. 80-90% of our people must be STEM workers.

Whilst they prefer affirmative action over meritocracy, a high level of unemployment will continue to be necessary to get both equal levels of employment and equal quality from both groups.

Yes, unemployment is a feminist ideal, only then is it feasible to only hire women at the same level as men.

No because men are stronger than women. I used to think that some women were stronger than me but then I had to work a job which involved lifting and even the bigger girls were not as strong as me. We just have natural muscles and girls don't. I'm also a fucking twig.

No she doesn't

Except women are much physically weaker and mentally weaker than men. These are facts. Men are literally made to be more combat-capable.

Do these people actually believe men and women are equal?

>The only thing you need to be a benefit to an army is to know how to use a weapon

this is why women were excluded

Which is why society needs to offer an incentive not to be a cunt. In other words, no money, death, etc.

Right

They only want the good parts of equality, not the bad parts.

I literally do not understand what this comic is trying to say

the difference being there are actual biological differences between men and women, men on average have three to five times the muscle mass and density of women, a man who doesnt work out can still over power a woman who does
youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU

I think society needs to stop incentivising single motherhood, the pathology here isn't so much that they think it's good, but because they think it's bad they believe more attention and money should be given to single mothers to rectify the bad. Of course this has a "don't feed the animals" effects. This is quite common in a Christmas cultured society that's run away with it's own self-masturbatory set of virtues.

Only left wing political parties outright promote single motherhood, but that's different. They're only in power when their constituents allow them into power.

No, I'd prefer to be more charitable.

They don't actually understand equality. They see unequal outcome and automatically assume then believe that's evidentiary of some sort of inequality. What they don't realise is it is: it's an inequality against men that men overcome despite it.

Without Marxism, feminism would have simply ended in the 80s likely after a short stint of association with anarchical punk rocker.

Sperm cheap, eggs expensive.
That's why it happened the way it did.

1 woman = 1 baby
1 man = as many babies as needed

so if the woman go off and die in the war you now have a lot less babies and that is how civilizations fall

sounds like a shit plan

What's your point, that Mexican women are tougher than Mexican men? We already knew that, OP, no need to be redundant.

>nation X just declared war!
>Well, I'm pregnant
>oh I guess we will just push the war back 9 months then
>well I need time to work off my pregnancy belly.
>Ok how long do you need?
>I don't know, maybe 4 months?
>ok, we'll have the war 4 months after you give birth.
>well, I'm not positive... I mean I can't really promise it, and you shouldn't expect me to!
>ok, so after 9 months, we'll wait 4 months and then ask you again when you think we should start the war.
>yes.
>I'll send the diplomat with these reasonable terms to the nation which has just declared war on us and is invading.

veteran here.
you have obviously never seen a female try to handle being a soldier.
Males bones are 3 fucking times denser then theirs. They get broken in less than a month of actual combat training, let alone the real thing. They literally cannot go more than 2 days without a shower without the bacteria between their legs eating them alive. As retarded as it was letting them enlist, we have regulations that forbid anyone from making them do so.

I have no fucking clue why you idiots feel the need to just MAKE UP how women can compete in combat with males. Where the hell did this feminist bullshit come from? There is no historical evidence besides the odd women who held a spear backing this up.

Are there men who seriously believe this?

Okay, deal.

Have fun, ladies~!

Men have to put in work to reach a higher standing than women.

>Most women are strong enough to aim a light machine gun

to be fair they probably can aim one

the problem comes once they pull the trigger, though

Good point, we need half our population to hold the country together while the other half goes to war to protect it. What a noble occupation, to raise our children and sustain family life. I'd be happy to submit to my familial duties.

And then they'll complain that men made it too hard to reload and get one of the men to cock it for them.

video games are not real life

Where's that compilation image of women on twitter reacting to mandatory military service or something

>women die in battle
>very few women get pregnant
>children become emaciated without breastfeeding
>Entire society is decimated within a few generations

If you fight a war and lose an army of men, you lose the war.

If you fight a war and lose an army of women, you lose your country.

If you have an army of women in the first place they'll tear themselves apart before the war even starts.

>what happens when they face an army entirely made out of males?
Well user, they probably all get raped, gored and decapitated, with variations on the sequence dependent on the male victor's preference and exhaustion level

Why would I have a problem with this?

how is she going to fight when she is pregnant?

If a nation did this they would be quickly killed off by one that doesn't reverse the roles.

>brutal fighting and getting killed
>making food and getting sex
Hmmmm one seems easier no offense. Even if the man dies, the woman just gets a new flavor of dick

It's literally on the same level as black people saying "WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ AN SHIET" instead of looking to actual interesting, advanced African cultures like Mali or the Bantu. Spitting on the graves of their ancestors because they want a 'cooler' culture.

The arguments she proposed in this image have been thoroughly destroyed to the point of mockery. Do your research.

it's called BIOLOGY you scientifically illiterate fuck

>what is testosterone
>what is strength in men

etc.

sage

In case of an invasion the women will always be OK. They know that. Even an ugly chick can get a guy to take care of her. For men it is the law of the jungle.

Provide evidence

>Physical prowess is no longer the be all and end all of usefulness

The entirety of human history and basic logic disagree.

Post said research please.

Here some research courtosy of the US Marines

Alternate dimensions where women were more dominant in the past.

*courtesy

Not really. The biggest reason women were left at home was due to men being more expendable. You need several women to keep a society going, but only a few men. And with childbirth being as risky as it was back then, they couldn't afford t lose even more of them to war if it could be avoided.

Then you have to worry about women in general having weaker bodies, weaker emotional states and more needs than a male soldier.

80% of homicides in 2015 were committed by Men. Testosterone makes you aggressive. It makes you fight and it helps you kill. Women are more emotional than men. Women have a week every month where they are an emotional and health liability. Women are smaller, weigh less and have less muscle density. Women are literally not made to fight.

Women more emotional than Men
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26318628

>women fight in wars
>LOL good luck repopulating

>men fight in wars
>harems everywhere

Basically, fuck you OP.

Still waiting on that research

>girl with literally no biceps tells guys taller than her with some bicep gains to stay home
Wew lad, can't even commit to the argument 100%.

You gotta go full hyena and draw the female warriors as muscle she-hulks and make the men hungry manlet skeletons.

> Women are strong enough for combat
> No woman is analytical enough for STEM
> 80% of your society should be electrical engineers

Is there a word for the kind of retard that you are, or is this classic Australian shitposting?

womancriesfromrecoil.webm

>honor and glory

Of every women I've talked to on these subjects (and trust me I bring it up a lot because I love watching them struggle with the abstract concepts), not one has been able to see it as men have.

They can't into Honor like we can.

The female military members Ive seen couldnt even handle a 97 pound 60 year old haji at a checkpoint without a male marine present to do everything for her when she got flustered and spooked.

Dont wanna think about how theyd do in a firefight.

Luckily never had to find out. Was lucky enough to serve infantry before integration was a thing.

A

I hope she care to her senses about joining the military, but at least she didn't give up there and just beg to be carried or something.

I remember overhearing this chick saying she can't understand the concept of dying for a cause, since it won't matter after you die.

I'm still mad from hearing that.

exactly. that's why we shouldn't let women into combat.

holy shit lol

individualism was a mistake

This.
There is no standard chain of command in groups of women. It's consistent bickering and backstabbing.

Sure, tenacity is admirable.

But honestly, women in combat will get soliders killed. Women are so vain they care more about "me too" attitude rather than combat effectiveness.

>Most women are strong enough to aim a light machine gun.

They're literally not.

The US military has done extensive tests and conclusions are the same every time: Women are not as effective in combat as men. It doesn't matter if you have a mixed squad, or an all female squad, combat efficacy is inferior to that of men.

Women are physically weak. How weak? 99% of men are stronger than 99% of women. Seriously. Statistically, YOU, reading this right now, are stronger than almost every woman on the planet.

How strong is the average adult woman? She's about as strong as the average 15 year old boy. 16 year old boys, however, are on average, stronger than she is.

Think you can take the average 15 year old boy? Of course you fucking can.

Women are weak as fuck. They're not fit for combat. Any military that fields women in large numbers against a comparably equipped foe will lose, I guarantee it.

>not even strong enough to pull the pin out

fucking lol

Exactly. They cannot understand the abstract concept that is honor.

It's like they think we as men say to ourselves, "Today I die for the cause!"
It's more along the lines of, "Today I do everything for the cause. With every inch of my body and soul. Until the weight powders my bones and tears my skin apart. I will push forward and complete my mission until my heart stops beating."

We don't just up and die, we up and try until we die.
Every conversation usually hit points like you mentioned.
"Well if you know you're going to die, why even bother going in the first place? It's just stupid!"

You daft cunts, we don't go out with the plan to die. Dieing is scribbled in the end of the agenda whether we want it to be there or not, it's the fact we have the courage to face that morality and stand in it's face to accomplish a piece of a goal greater than ourselves.

Women cannot into honor.

I remember around the age of 16-17 is when I felt *really* strong.

This artist refuses to draw hands.

You know, I have never really talked about honor or dying for a cause with a woman.
Next time I get a chance I will

>Can't even pull the pin on a grenade.

I'll probably kill myself the day a woman shows up on our company roster. It's hard enough dealing with the fact that they have been shoehorned into our battalion staff.

>12 mile march
>literally meters till the end
>waits till the very end to fall

Even in this situation, the attention seeking gene kicks in. How many times do you think she fell during the other 12 miles?

Guess I ain't getting that research

Yeah that's because that's the time you discovered steroids, cigarettes, alcohol, and huffing gasoline

What in the fuck kind of weed are you smoking, Spic?

>be in crucible
>crawling through barbed wire with battle buddy
>he tells me he saw the grills split off to go to the shower room
>while I was crawling in mud, the bitches were taking showers

Women have no loyalty so they make shit warriors

I'm a stay-at-home dad and it seems like the whole world hates me.

this, it's plain and simple. It is in our evolution for women to be protected and kept safe. Not to be thrown in a fucking battle. It's fucking disgraceful they try to elbow their way into war, there's probably been more horses that died fighting in a single war than women have fighting in all the wars of the world combined. It just ruins it for me when a movie or video games has a strong independent woman beating up a big ass dudes. In high fantasy it's one thing but when it's in a setting that's fairly close to real life it just makes it so unbelievable.

I don't really get the point?

If a tribe loses 90 % of their women in a war they are doomed.
If a tribe loses 90 % of their men in a war they can continue.

There is no point, its retarded logic. Also saged.

>yfw

I have a proposal that could solve your problems.

If a woman wants to enlist, let her.

However, she must physically fight a 6 foot 200 pound male Marine. If she wins, she can stay. If she loses, she loses every benefit the U.S. government gives her, and she gets a $2000 fine for wasting the military's time.

I was halfway through puberty. Of course I wasnt actually as strong as I thought I was but it was still a surge in muscle strength that I've never felt before.

>army of women invade opposing nation
>fuck all the enemy men and have mongrel children

You guys are being autistic

The real problem here is that women don't understand that people don't just go off and die in a war because it's fun, they usually believe they're doing it so that the dumb cunts don't have to suffer as a result of a war unfought when it ends up coming to your shores

Women are ungrateful and stupid, they take for granted that society just exists and protects them and provides them with food and shelter and clothing when those things are largely done as a result of men

>...in a fantasy world where women are physically stronger than men, and thus the protectors
loled

Men are stronger, faster, tougher and more expendable. These facts have shaped the course of human history in every civilization ever. The author is a retard.

I remember hearing when this.dropped on NPR and.This female Marine general was basically "yup, pretty much what I.expected." And the Secretary of the Navy was like "we'll have to look at improved training". The NPR reporter went around with him on this.for a.minute and finally out of frustration asked "how are you going to train them to not be women." I laughed my ass off.