Roommates and I have been drawing on our fridge lately, about got the lower part filled up. We take requests lol

Roommates and I have been drawing on our fridge lately, about got the lower part filled up. We take requests lol

XRA

why are you mixing it with anime?

hivemind

Ren

eh, video games got thrown in as well. In hindsight I wish we strictly stuck to american cartoons but oh well

Oh yeah! I thought about that after doing Brendon, thanks for reminding me

heh thats pretty cool, bender next to robot jones please

Already on our list!

Shinji's hand covered in semen.

Along with Pony from China IL

Holy FUARK yo this is shizz is EPIC!!!

Talk about nerdy as HECK!

Can you draw Deadpool and Batman fighting over a piecce of pizza but then based Uncle Dante like, stands behinds them with this look of like
>wtf, is that the last slice?!
but he's like angry and make one of his eyes his demon form (Devil trigger 2 mode please not 3 or 1 but I will be okay if you maybe do him from 4 the graphics are the best there)

Spicy memes for days, desu fampai!!

That all seems like the wrong realm of geek

A BBC
Specifically one from the website BLACKED.com

Draw Pickle Rick! Also, can you post this on Reddit so I can upvote it please?

We can do better than pickle Rick

I'll eventually post to reddit once more is done

Bump

Cringe

>Tombo instead of Kiki
What are your roommates thinking?

beat me to it

Here's something interesting that just happened. My post was deleted along with a reply to it and I was issued a warning. Included are a screencap of the warning and the posts.
This is interesting because it shows a clear bias from the mods. Posts like these
Are allowed to stay up even tough they could be construed as "being obsessed with Blacked.com", but because mods have a vested interested in portraying that website and the concept of cultural diversity/interracial relationships/cuckolding in general in a positive light(Soros shills?), nothing is done. In contrast, my post could be considered more Sup Forums related(reference to Pickle Rick, a character from a TV(Sup Forums - Television and Film(on topic) show) and OP even agreed that his thread was a Reddit thread which was intended to eventually be featured on that website, so it's a valid observation. But because mods are Reddit staff, any criticism of that website will be silenced. I think it's time we start asking some real questions about what agenda the people running this website have.

yeah i've gotten this too actually

Crazy dubs

no shit

blacked threads are always allowed to get to autoprune

Woah, that's... that's fr*cking AWESOME & BADASS!

EDIT: Thanks for the gold kind stranger.

EDIT 2: Woah... I didn't think this post wold get that much attention.

EDIT 3: In Drumpf's America we need awesome Dudes and Dudettes like yourselves.

Jordyn Jones

>a group of retards assigned to living in the same domicile
>roommrates

Lol wow you really got us user wow we all think youre really funny

a coin flip

Courage the Cowardly Dog

>dude crossovers
Fuck off and die manchildren aren't you a little old to be drawing on the walls with crayons

>dude crossovers
what?

and lol

See You Space Cowboy

Smashing the upvote button right now only thing I would add is DEFINITELY Rick and Morty (duh?) maybe even a little pickle rick somewhere LOL very cool

That's so Reddit it makes ME feel shame

>Cartoons
>LOL reddit

haha wow you guys are really funny wow you are saying i use a website haha wow really intense

Praise Kek!

nice skills! very epic. though i don't know if you notice this, there seems to be a big lack of POC representation, just sayin...upvoted anyways just keep in mind for future reference :)

this is how you tell each other you're ready for gay sex?

JoJo the a best

haha god damn, is everyone here 12

Mad cuz you did some cringey ass shit? Learn from it or stay a fag forever

maybe one day i can be as edgyc00l as all of you guys

Do this.
Give this forgotten meme the tribute it deserves.

oo ok thats a good one

Sneed

This. Put this in that epic fridge

Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger!

>not drawing namio harukawa art exclusively on that fridge

Pepe

where do I upvote?

WUB-A-LUB-A-DUB DUB!

i dont understand the rick and morty references when there's nothing about it on the fridge lol.

also, the fact that the two main insults here are "you use a website" and "you watch a tv show" lol.

you guys are too much

Ok tell us the truth, you got that pic from Reddit didn't you?

The way you're conducting this thread it's obvious as fuck you're trying to sound from there.

Kudos if you're a legit redditor tho

None of you are any smarter than the average redditor, you're only better at being a lonely loser on Sup Forums

Yes I do use reddit, good detective work team user.

but it is my real fridge atm. Been drawing on it for a month or so with 3 others.

The posters in this thread are tourists. They are the cancer killing creativity

DO NOT respond to these anons

I think this might be the best post on Sup Forums right now.

Best JoJo

Your obsession with reddit objectively lowers the quality of discussion on this website more than BLACKED posters. They just bait stupid people, you ARE stupid people who take petty website rivalries seriously

>drawing
No, you've been tracing shit onto that fridge.

damn more great detective work, you guys are quick.

>In addition to heeding this warning, please review the rules and FAQ where it clearly shows that being obsessed with Reddit is not against the rules so this warning was just me power tripping.

Draw this somewhere on the fridge, please.

hell yes that would be super cool

hm we will consider it

I told yoy already to draw namio harukawa onto that ebin fridge and you ignored me.

This is truly a Sup Forumsmblr thread holy shit

This thread should be on Sup Forums.
But it's not.

definitely dragonball goku, courage the cowardly dog, johnny bravo and the powerpuff girls

Just learning of that board, and I agree. But I don't wanna post it again

>Just learning of that board
get the fuck out of here you massive newfag.

We got Suzy from Johnny Bravo! But its like an old version of her. We keep wanting to do Courage, just not sure where to put him. And we have Him from Power Puff!

Dragon Ball Goku is a great idea though!

Draw page 10 from 2 Babies, 1 Fox

>must use website to learn to use website
>use website
>jesus christ learn to use this website what are you new
>?????

lol you idiots

Is this faggot for real? I bet you actually do gay sex with the other 3 homes that are stuck in the same room as you.

I mean, ffs, you drew a transgender black girl. You probably think you're being very progressive here

Gets aids you faggot

who do you think that is, user?

>Just learning of that board
How long have you been posting on Sup Forums?

fuck off barneyfag

I don't know,10 or 11 years. I don't post here much. I mean, I figured the board existed I just didn't think to post there.

Draw Sneed and his Fuck and Suck shop.

Judy

draw rick and morty

Lol, what? That's Connie from SU you knob

>NB4 I BET YOU WATCH STEVEN UNIVERSE

>I don't know,10 or 11 years. I don't post here much.
I get that you've never been here before but it too much to ask that you do some lurking and research first?
Side note; where's your curiosity?

Do pickle Rick! lol

draw Wilson

Draw CIA

t. Redditor

Right-wing frog and reddit dwarf fucking

invader zim or gir

Go fucking kill yourself, dipshit. No joking.

P-pasta?

Go fuck off and eat shit newfag cancer

oh, no joking? well ok if no joking.

Fuck internet culture lol
Lets talk about politics.

What if OP and his roommates were in their 30s? Lol.